• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
OMG so I'm on Roll Glory and I found one of those people who changes their tag to "lucky" and "didn't count" and I kept beating them everytime. After they changed their tag to that I made a "lucky" tag and omg in the match I used that tag I've never seen someone rage and spam smash attacks so much LOL. I spammed dtaunt in retaliation :^) Then they changed their tag to "please lose" so I changed mine to BAN•ZELDA and left lolol

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
im so tired omg

@Mr. Lilligant anyways I can't find your skype. Just search up Hannah Montuna and I'll probably come up with the same Profile pic as I do on Smashboards
you should take 6 hour naps like me then. :happysheep: I'm so happy I don't work next Saturday so I can get sleep before tournament.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ Macchiato Macchiato - wft deep breathing 3 grants temporary super armor? I get that she needs the power boost from deep breathing... But temporary super armor is amazing.

This is the first I've heard of it... Do people not like it?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ Macchiato Macchiato - wft deep breathing 3 grants temporary super armor? I get that she needs the power boost from deep breathing... But temporary super armor is amazing.

This is the first I've heard of it... Do people not like it?
thats steady breathing a custom. Even at 999% she doesnt get launched at all.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Wait. It's not super armor. It's a ridiculous knockback decrease, but she still flinches.

Still, EVERYTHING is unsafe on hit against it. I just back air'd a Mario usmash during sudden death.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Wait. It's not super armor. It's a ridiculous knockback decrease, but she still flinches.

Still, EVERYTHING is unsafe on hit against it. I just back air'd a Mario usmash during sudden death.
It kills combos and grabs.

yeah, its just that Deep Breathing is also one of the best moves in the game.

Gives all the moves more knockback and damage and slightly more weight. She litarally gets a 80% true combo and her Usmash kills at 60% uncharged

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
It kills combos and grabs.

yeah, its just that Deep Breathing is also one of the best moves in the game.

Gives all the moves more knockback and damage and slightly more weight. She litarally gets a 80% true combo and her Usmash kills at 60% uncharged
Ehhh, I guess. I'm was playing smash run getting customs and I'm on wft. It just feels ridiculous to be able to do whatever I want and go full aggro rush down knowing as long as I don't get grabbed, I can punish anything on hit.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Ehhh, I guess. I'm was playing smash run getting customs and I'm on wft. It just feels ridiculous to be able to do whatever I want and go full aggro rush down knowing as long as I don't get grabbed, I can punish anything on hit.
it needs more testing

you can also Deepbreathing--->Instant Airdodge to mix up landing and fake out your opponent. you can stall with it too.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
LOL NEVERMIND

Steady breathing is trash. You use it once per stock. The timer on it is at least 2 minutes before you can realistically use it again.

I'm actually not sure how many people here are old enough to drink (and I know thr legal age varies from country to country. I know Lavani, Locke, and I are old enough but that's about it.
Fern and the now 5 year old Spirst are also old enough.

Edit: HAVE MERCY RED TYRANTS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
LOL NEVERMIND

Steady breathing is trash. You use it once per stock. The timer on it is at least 2 minutes before you can realistically use it again.
its still p good. Your wiifit, a canpy char... im p sure that you can survive 2 mins

@ Macchiato Macchiato Since we're on this topic, what do you think of Volatile Breathing? It seems interesting since the hitbox is just adhjdfdhj what even
IT SUCKS... LOW ACTIVE FRAMES, NOT THAT STRONG, ALSO WHY WOULD YOU EVER GIVE DB AND SB UP?

Last edited by a moderator:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Anyone want to play? I can for like half an hour

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
its still p good. Your wiifit, a canpy char... im p sure that you can survive 2 mins
I was planning to use it how I use Shield Shulk (living to 250% is so maddening to your opponent). But that's a lot harder to do with such a long cooldown. Deep Breathing is good, I can't see myself giving that up for a once per stock type thing (which has to be done in the beginning and end of each stock basically if you really want it to be twice per stock). It's fun to mess around with though.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
double post social
Anyone want to play? I can for like half an hour
I can I suppose if you still want to, but be warned I'm practicing my spinshots and instand spin jumps, so I'll be flying everywhere (including the blast zones)
or as jon would put it

Last edited:
Top Bottom