• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
double post social

I can I suppose if you still want to, but be warned I'm practicing my spinshots and instand spin jumps, so I'll be flying everywhere (including the blast zones)
or as jon would put it
I dooooo :189:
Edit: fatally ninja'd by bluecrow
:187:
I actually can't play anymore. Sorry guys :(

You two can play with each other though I guess

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Guys my slump is over. God is real. He made me have a slump so I can kick arse at todays tourney that won me a 50$ E-Shop card. God is real. Godbless. Beyonce is bae.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Volatile Breathing is amazing because it's a breathing exercise that ends with an explosion???? What more could you want??

It also kills decently, so that's kinda cool too.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm gonna be taking a huge break from sm4sh. No one is clicking. I wanna see how my life is without it. If I do fine without it, then I'm quitting.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Back from camping. Only 14 more pages?

Hallelujah I can post gifs again! :D

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Volatile Breathing is amazing because it's a breathing exercise that ends with an explosion???? What more could you want??

It also kills decently, so that's kinda cool too.
It KOs well enough, but personally I was a little underwhelmed by the KB. :/ it also feels too hard to hit with the powerful hit for how long it takes to use. Ehh I think I'm just picky.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It KOs well enough, but personally I was a little underwhelmed by the KB. :/ it also feels too hard to hit with the powerful hit for how long it takes to use. Ehh I think I'm just picky.
Nah, I heard the exact same complaints from Mr.Numbers.

Not to mention since it still charges more slowly after the first use like the other variants it's near-impossible to use more than once.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm gonna be taking a huge break from sm4sh. No one is clicking. I wanna see how my life is without it. If I do fine without it, then I'm quitting.
B-but...who will we make fun of when you don't constantly switch mains!?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
To be fair, "nobody" is one of the few characters he hasn't tried to main yet.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's not a great move at all, but I like to use it for the comedy factor. I trolled one of my friends with Wii Fit one time and it was great. He never expected it to explode on him :') (insert Carly Rae Jepsen gif here). She's such a weird character that most matches with her are hilarious.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
That's what I did and it's been a great decision.

Of course if/once Wolf's announced than I'm jumping right back in.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
new smash 4 meta: dropping

i hope this game doesnt become dead like brawl is, i want an alternative to melee/pm that isnt brawl

if this game dies, ill probably learn 64 or something as a "backup" game

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Play SSF2

Actually though if everyone quits that's probably what I'm going to go to.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Play SSF2

Actually though if everyone quits that's probably what I'm going to go to.
no thanks, i tried it and it wasnt all that great imo

smash 64 actually seems very interesting for my tastes, its unique and i loved the atmosphere, even though it pretty much is as popular as brawl, maybe a bit more though

id probably have to play it on an emulator though as no one i know likes it at all, and id need to get a new controller and an adapter and stuff. even if smash 4 continues to rise in popularity and maybe surpass melee (longshot) id still learn it

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
new smash 4 meta: dropping

i hope this game doesnt become dead like brawl is, i want an alternative to melee/pm that isnt brawl

if this game dies, ill probably learn 64 or something as a "backup" game
still better then my home town, almost no one picked up smash 4.

Soul.

Everyone is quitting the game just because it's not Brawl.
If everyone quits Smash 4 then I don't know what am I going to do. Competitive Pokémon I guess?

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Wait until all the DLC characters are announced.

If none of them are good, than everyone can call the game dead.

You never know who will show up so keep hope alive.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Wait until all the DLC characters are announced.

If none of them are good, than everyone can call the game dead.

You never know who will show up so keep hope alive.
not really a matter of characters (though it is in macchis case) but i think its because of how shallow the game is, and how easy it is to pick up. i dont really mind this, as it relies less on tech skill, but more on reading skill. its all preference really, but there is some jank stuff in this game

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
can someone explain to me actually how the game is dead. Did I miss something today? or you guys just being over dramatic teenagers per usual?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
can someone explain to me actually how the game is dead. Did I miss something today? or you guys just being over dramatic teenagers per usual?
probably being over dramatic, but like 3 people here dropped the game. well, 2, but macchi is probably going to drop it as he said he cant find a main.

im pretty much just wondering what id do if this game becomes dead, which i predict wouldnt be anytime soon. i give it at least a year and a half

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't even know how a game that sold extremely well in under 6 months can be deemed "dead" despite a number of eager players still trying to learn the game.

Those damn millennials!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm out at a bar at the moment playing billiards and drinking with friends. Man, I'm awful with beer. The thing is, I have to drink it all.

It's because I need to make up for all the times I didn't drink when @ Macchiato Macchiato switched mains FML. I'm so bad with beer I can't even type straight wow omg.

I might be dead in an hour or so it was nice knowing you all gorls

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
upload_2015-5-24_23-37-33.png

I got me internet again.

Explanations:
Customs Off/Apex Mii
S-Meta defining easily the best characters in the game
A-They are really good but lacking in results or just good but not as good as S-tier
B-These characters are solid and very capable of wining a regional with a powerful player
C-Questionable Viability, these characters could do really well in the right hands but are very flawed in certain aspects or are Swordfighter who is here because of Trela
D-Not Viable these characters are not viable at winning a regional outside of some godly player who is probably better off playing a different character lol
F(alco)-lol
Falco's just there to tease @Ffamran he's probably around Bowser or link IMO

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm out at a bar at the moment playing billiards and drinking with friends. Man, I'm awful with beer. The thing is, I have to drink it all.

It's because I need to make up for all the times I didn't drink when @ Macchiato Macchiato switched mains FML. I'm so bad with beer I can't even type straight wow omg.

I might be dead in an hour or so it was nice knowing you all gorls
Nooooo. Don't die on us waifu...

We need more drunk typing to screen cap. :happysheep:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
If you weren't taking the drinking game seriously you need to reevalutate your life imo

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
im sad no one cares about me D:
(not really)
wow I was getting to it

Surprised at Rosa/Ness being so high
Ike in A what
Robin/Shulk/DK as high as they are and all three above Lucario seems sketchy to me. Lucario's limited but I can't see him as worse than them
I like how Swordfighter is the highest-ranked Mii. I guess I don't recall offhand what 1111 Gunner was like, though.
Falco's rank is fine imo :^)

Soul.

can someone explain to me actually how the game is dead. Did I miss something today?
It's more so "I can't find a character that suits me well; in Brawl I can find lots of characters that suit me."
View attachment 53335
I got me internet again.

Explanations:
Customs Off/Apex Mii
S-Meta defining easily the best characters in the game
A-They are really good but lacking in results or just good but not as good as S-tier
B-These characters are solid and very capable of wining a regional with a powerful player
C-Questionable Viability, these characters could do really well in the right hands but are very flawed in certain aspects or are Swordfighter who is here because of Trela
D-Not Viable these characters are not viable at winning a regional outside of some godly player who is probably better off playing a different character lol
F(alco)-lol
Falco's just there to tease @Ffamran he's probably around Bowser or link IMO
Pika top 2 ayy....Ike in A wut.

Top Bottom