• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
*Was catching up*

Oh, I'll just merge Lavani's double post

REPENT SINNER

Oops, I inadvertently trolled @ EODM07 EODM07 's page steal :secretkpop:

OMG IT'S LIKE MAX CAUFIELD

*Important decision*
• Merge Double Post
• Don't Merge Double Post

*merges*

The consequence being EODM07 lost the page steal! Only in this case I can't rewind time and revert the post merge :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I actually enjoy all the MUs I've played, less so for dittos. Playing good people on here and Nintendodojo's freeplay room beats the heck out of for glory.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Would you guys be interested if I made a thread where we analyzed and discussed Zelda's moveset?
I'd be interested, but most of it would go, "Wow, this move is bad. The end lag/landing lag is awful and it's severely outclassed by every other move in its category. However, this is actually one of Zelda's best moves."

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Would you guys be interested if I made a thread where we analyzed and discussed Zelda's moveset?
I've been wanting this for a while but I've been too lazy to propose it myself xD

Let's do it, sis!

(We can trash all of her sh***y af moves :D)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'd be interested, but most of it would go, "Wow, this move is bad. The end lag/landing lag is awful and it's severely outclassed by every other move in its category. However, this is actually one of Zelda's best moves."
I've been wanting this for a while but I've been too lazy to propose it myself xD

Let's do it, sis!

(We can trash all of her sh***y af moves :D)
Thanks for the input guys. How long do you think we should talk about each move? Maybe a week?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Thanks for the input guys. How long do you think we should talk about each move? Maybe a week?
There are 29 attacks according to how this moveset lists them, so that'd be more than half a year if we did 1 move a week. I suggest we do like 2-3 days or something like that.

However, some moves are irrelevant (get up attacks after tripping, final smash, etc), and some can be grouped together (such as the 4 throws and the 3 grabs + pummel), so a week might not be that bad.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
IMO it would be better to not focus on one move since they don't work in a vacuum how they actually play. Several moves can be discussed at once like Dthrow>Nair>Fair. The whole is greater than the parts and other such metaphors.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
IMO it would be better to not focus on one move since they don't work in a vacuum how they actually play. Several moves can be discussed at once like Dthrow>Nair>Fair. The whole is greater than the parts and other such metaphors.
However when we discuss one move we'd be going over everything it does and how it works in tandem with other moves, so if we were discussing dthrow, we would talk about dthrow nair fair. If we just talked about dthrow nair fair, there wouldn't be as much discussion. Plus if we talked about multiple moves at once, there might be confusion and it would be harder to organize.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Wario Land 4, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Mario Party Advance (lol but it looked fun), and Super Mario Advance because it was super fun when I was a kid and I never beat it (also it was like $3).

I already have Pokemon Leaf Green and Gold.
Mario Party Advance has a stupid hard single player and possibly the strangest multiplayer ever, in which you have to physically move your pieces around a board and the GameBoy serves as your mini games.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Mario Party Advance has a stupid hard single player and possibly the strangest multiplayer ever, in which you have to physically move your pieces around a board and the GameBoy serves as your mini games.
Good thing it wasn't very expensive because it already sounds like it'll be a blast. Did they at least give you the game board when you bought the game or did you have to go online and print it out? Also, I need another person with a Gameboy and a link cable so I can play this multiplayer.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Good thing it wasn't very expensive because it already sounds like it'll be a blast. Did they at least give you the game board when you bought the game or did you have to go online and print it out? Also, I need another person with a Gameboy and a link cable so I can play this multiplayer.
Yeah you got this paper board map when you bought the game new.

Soul.

I thought Mario Party Advance sucked due to it having a single player full of luck, simple minigames, and despite trying out new concepts, the whole "use a car to complete missions" can get boring. Last time I played that game, if I didn't complete a mission, the Mushrooms you have on the top right (which are lives) drop each turn. Game's basically forcing you to hurry up.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
For some reason I was skeptical about the invincibility on G&W's Up-B so I decided to test them out. Default has invincibility for about 2/3 or 3/4 of the jump (near the apex he loses it). Heavy Trampoline seems to have it for the full jump. Trampoline High Jump has invincibility for the attack and makes him intangible for most of the jump (not sure if invincibility/intangibility is different, he's not hit by falling Bob-ombs on the way up but he also lacks a hitbox. So yeah, they're all great moves. Default Up-B is still one of the best recovery moves in the game

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Good luck!
For some reason I was skeptical about the invincibility on G&W's Up-B so I decided to test them out. Default has invincibility for about 2/3 or 3/4 of the jump (near the apex he loses it). Heavy Trampoline seems to have it for the full jump. Trampoline High Jump has invincibility for the attack and makes him intangible for most of the jump (not sure if invincibility/intangibility is different, he's not hit by falling Bob-ombs on the way up but he also lacks a hitbox. So yeah, they're all great moves. Default Up-B is still one of the best recovery moves in the game
G&W's get out of jail free card.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Can you gorls help me come up with a name for the moveset thread? I'm deciding between Magical Moves, Miraculous Moves, The Complain About Zelda Thread, etc. Any ideas?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Can you gorls help me come up with a name for the moveset thread? I'm deciding between Magical Moves, Miraculous Moves, The Complain About Zelda Thread, etc. Any ideas?
Trash Collection. :secretkpop:

Top Bottom