• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Oh Abadango...

The last tier should be Zelda and Samus only, in my opinion. Donkey Kong, Charizard, Ganon, Lucina and Link are considerably better than Zelda, so much so that I can't consider them to be part of the same tier.

But at least Zelda is in bottom tier -- he got something right!

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
The last tier should be Zelda and Samus only, in my opinion. Donkey Kong, Charizard, Ganon, Lucina and Link are considerably better than Zelda, so much so that I can't consider them to be part of the same tier.

Forgot to say it's customs off which I think Zelda isn't dead last. Custom - there is a case for worst character.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
The last tier should be Zelda and Samus in my opinion. Donkey Kong, Charizard, Ganon, Lucina and Link are considerably better than Zelda, so much so that I can't consider them to be part of the same tier.

Zelda should be mid, honestly I can see low tier but I wonder why you see so lowly of her. She's not that bad and the mechanics favor her. If you think that she is significantly worst than the cast, then how does ven, Nairo, and you do well with her in tournaments.
Oh really? I will donate my severely weakened Canadian dollars to @Nairo 's stream if this happens.
@Nairo you better beat ZeRo at Evo with Zelda
Forgot to say it's customs off which I think Zelda isn't dead last. Custom - there is a case for worst character.
Actually she benefits from customs being to somewhat force an approach and Phantom Strike becomes a great move. Jiggly imo is dead last. I already thought she was bottom tier but now that she has no good customs, I'm confident shes dead last.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Zelda should be mid, honestly I can see low tier but I wonder why you see so lowly of her. She's not that bad and the mechanics favor her. If you think that she is significantly worst than the cast, then how does ven, Nairo, and you do well with her in tournaments.
Because they're great players, and players can do still do well with bad characters. Doesn't change the fact that Zelda is bad.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
>Sonic's 2nd
>Mario's 3rd
>Palutena's 30th

what are you guys talking about abadango's tier-list is fine there's nothing wrong with it at all

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
One good thing about not liking any characters in this game (so far): Tier lists don't affect me at all.

They're fun to look at though.

D

Deleted member

So like, I was in an online tourney with 171 people in it. It was so bad. It went way too slow and was unorganized. Literally a waste of my time. I wasted time when I could have been playing the Splatoon testfire (I got a few rounds of it in, though). I made it pretty far before I decided to quit. The loser's bracket was legit not moving. Horrible tourney.

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
So like, I was in an online tourney with 171 people in it. It was so bad. It went way too slow and was unorganized. Literally a waste of my time. I wasted time when I could have been playing the Splatoon testfire (I got a few rounds of it in, though). I made it pretty far before I decided to quit. The loser's bracket was legit not moving. Horrible tourney.
Sounds like The Tourney From Hell @ Macchiato Macchiato and I were in a while back.

The organizers literally stopped streaming and disappeared before it was over and told us to figure it out.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Because they're great players, and players can do still do well with bad characters. Doesn't change the fact that Zelda is bad.
you make her sound like she's the melee pichu of smash wii u. She's not. shes not even the worst.
Sounds like The Tourney From Hell @ Macchiato Macchiato and I were in a while back.

The organizers literally stopped streaming and disappeared before it was over and told us to figure it out.
JESUS DONT REMIND ME

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You're just baiting me with this, aren't you.

Customs off, I'm ignoring Miis because they're both unfairly and inconsistently restricted between region so it's hard to rank them.

EDIT: I'm curious as to who you think Zelda is better than in customs off.
I'm glad to see that you think Peach is top 15. So many people underestimate how strong of a character she is.

I've said it before, but you always make the best tier lists. This one looks really good imo.

What are your reasonings on Wario being 8th and Dark Pit over Pit? Wario is very underrepresented so idk about him and I thought it was agreed on that Pit was better.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Reflectors tier list based solely on their reflecting capabilities

Tiers are not necessarily in order

feel free to yell at me

S: :4falco::4fox::4miigun:(Echo Reflector)
A: :4rob::4zelda::4mario::4mewtwo::4drmario::4miisword:(Reversal Slash)
B: :4megaman:(Skull Barrier):4pit:(Guardian Orbitars):4darkpit:(Guardian Orbitars):4ness:
C: :4pit:(Upperdash Arm):4darkpit:(Electroshock Arm)
D: :4palutena:

Falco - his Reflector comes out extremely quickly and has a ton of range, which can shut down stuff like Villager's approaches from far away where you can't be punished as easily. Pretty good reflector.
Fox/Gunner - come out quickly, and the only ones that can be indefinitely held, which can be useful at times (ex: Megaman charging fsmash)
R.O.B./Zelda - mediocre startup, long-lasting. Pretty good.
Mario/Mewtwo/Dr. Mario/Swordfighter - quick, but has a strict timing that can be hard to pull off. Also all suffer from a bit of endlag.
Megaman - long ranged which I think is really good, but takes forever to come out.
Guardian Orbitars - fairly quick and covers both sides, but the 45 degree angle isn't helping anyone really. Not as useful because of that.
Ness - too much startup lag and not enough active time. Super strong, though, at least.
Upperdash/Electroshock Arm - large startup, considerable endlag, and also has the weird 45 degree thing I think
Palutena - bad. slow, short, laggy. bad.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Well I now moved and I dont have internet access, yay mobile adboards

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Argh I'm bad at this.

@ Lavani Lavani

Palutena, Samus, Charizard, Ganondorf, and Dr. Mario.
Ah.

I agree on Samus and I could be convinced on Palutena/Charizard plausibly. Doc's buttons are way too good despite his other shortcomings though. Ganon idk but his power, range, and surprisingly low endlag for a heavy plus a command grab have me skeptical that he'd be worse than Zelda.

I'm glad to see that you think Peach is top 15. So many people underestimate how strong of a character she is.

I've said it before, but you always make the best tier lists. This one looks really good imo.

What are your reasonings on Wario being 8th and Dark Pit over Pit? Wario is very underrepresented so idk about him and I thought it was agreed on that Pit was better.
Pits are mostly equal but Electroshock gets rid of Luma so I consider him better due to the Rosa MU. I may be underselling Pit's strengths in other MUs though.

Wario I'd go into more if I weren't on phone, mainly it's the combination of a reqlly good command grab, great defensive tools plus waft charging passively means he's gaining the upper hand gradually without having to engage the opponent, and his offstage game is top notch. Generally speaking the character is really safe and still gets great reward for it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

feel free to yell at me

B: :4megaman:(Skull Barrier):4pit:(Guardian Orbitars):4darkpit:(Guardian Orbitars):4ness:

Falco - his Reflector comes out extremely quickly and has a ton of range, which can shut down stuff like Villager's approaches from far away where you can't be punished as easily. Pretty good reflector.
Fox/Gunner - come out quickly, and the only ones that can be indefinitely held, which can be useful at times (ex: Megaman charging fsmash)
Mario/Mewtwo/Dr. Mario/Swordfighter - quick, but has a strict timing that can be hard to pull off. Also all suffer from a bit of endlag.
Megaman - long ranged which I think is really good, but takes forever to come out.
Guardian Orbitars - fairly quick and covers both sides, but the 45 degree angle isn't helping anyone really. Not as useful because of that.
Ness - too much startup lag and not enough active time. Super strong, though, at least.
Upperdash/Electroshock Arm - large startup, considerable endlag, and also has the weird 45 degree thing I think
Palutena can use her Reflect Barrier to gimp people like Ike and the fact it halts momentum can throw people off. Not a good reflector, but a decent move in my opinion. Also, the Pits' Arms don't actually reflect; they deflect projectiles sort of like how powershielding lasers can make them bounce off in another angle away from the user and shielder. If anything, I'd swap Pally with the Pits' Arms as they don't actually reflect.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I understand about zeldas placement but.
Samus worse than Swordfighter?!
Well I could understand if you believe that he is not low tier but you do, AND he's better than Samus
What low opinions do you have of her?
Samus - Can't kill, people fall out of all her multihitting moves, moves are slow, shields shut her down, no approach, bad neutral, tall and floaty.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
You're just baiting me with this, aren't you.

Customs off, I'm ignoring Miis because they're both unfairly and inconsistently restricted between region so it's hard to rank them.

EDIT: I'm curious as to who you think Zelda is better than in customs off.
Diddy over Sheik still, omoshiro.

I find the MK placement interesting along with the ROB placement. Bowser and Robin I find interesting as well. Other than that, I think I see your reasoning for all of these.

feel free to yell at me

Megaman can walk/run/item toss/grab/shield with his reflector and it has 0 endlag. S tier or riot.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Samus - Can't kill, people fall out of all her multihitting moves, moves are slow, shields shut her down, no approach, bad neutral, tall and floaty.
Just asking not because I'm mad (you will have to make a Swordfighter tier for that)
I was just shocked that is all.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Can someone be a dear and pm that link to make a tier list so I can make one when I have access to it?

Top Bottom