• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
Squid story time:
I was over at my mom's house and had calamari. Normally my mom's cat has to smell everything to know what it is. I showed her (the cat) an uncooked squid and she was absolutely terrified of it. I don't know what she thought it was but she ran out of the room with her tail bushy. It was funny.

Soul.

Early Smash 4:
Olimar is bad because of the 3DS.
Smash 4 after 8 months of release:
Wow Olimar is pretty decent in this game.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I've changed my 3DS main slot so much this month lol. It's been Mewtwo, then Yoshi, then Zelda, then Mewtwo, then Yoshi, then Mewtwo and now its Pikachu lol. Maybe I should just change it to Greninja and be done with it.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Bless you for going through a tough time with Zelda and not wanting to just jump on another character (Or at least temporarily.)

#zelda4everpals

Shoutouts to SBphiloz and auntie Rion as well for being zelda4ever gorls
I never plan on dropping zelda we just have a rough relationship. Like me saying she's garbage but then impresses me by helping me beat top players then our relationship is fixed :'D

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I never plan on dropping zelda we just have a rough relationship. Like me saying she's garbage but then impresses me by helping me beat top players then our relationship is fixed :'D
Good on you. Glad to hear you're sticking with Zelda and not going for the not so impressive Sheik. :yeahboi:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
:4lucario: hurts my soul
Can't wavebounce for ****
Can't do much
His aerials feel so weird
Gonna be a long learning process

Top Bottom