• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Ome of the joys of being a villager main is that my pockets are hammerspace

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good day/Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just saw the newest episodes for Nisekoi: and Yuki-chan. (Don't really like Kosaki's younger sister, she seems annoying. But at least I got to see Mikuru~ <3)

Also. Someone actually paid Based Tyrone to say this:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Villager mirrors are the best and most intense Smash experience ever. Then you go from that to two Wii Fit Trainers which is like two drunk people trying to have a sissy fight from opposite sides of the street.
quoting a hilarious line from the Villager social

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So the same-sex marriage referendum here in Ireland is heading for a Yes vote, based on the tallies so far - they're talking an overall margin of 2:1 in favour.
A good day for this country.
Unfortunately, it looks like the county where I live has voted No, and the next county over as well (there's even talk of several spoiled ballot papers from here covered in anti-gay insults), but luckily neither of these are big enough to make any difference in the poll.
These are probably the most backward counties in Ireland, so it's not a surprise - but still a big let-down.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So the same-sex marriage referendum here in Ireland is heading for a Yes vote, based on the tallies so far - they're talking an overall margin of 2:1 in favour.
A good day for this country.
Unfortunately, it looks like the county where I live has voted No, and the next county over as well (there's even talk of several spoiled ballot papers from here covered in anti-gay insults), but luckily neither of these are big enough to make any difference in the poll.
These are probably the most backward counties in Ireland, so it's not a surprise - but still a big let-down.
I saw that pop up on the internet earlier. Seems like the Yes vote allows Xanfel to finally marry @Lythero. :troll:

Also, I feel the need to draw some things. Mainly pics of Zelda. Just did a super rough sketch of a profile portrait of her. :V
Might try and draw her in some casual wear.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Cool thanks. I get better if I play the MU a few times. I'm not sure how to punish Bowser jr still. Wendy has surprising disjoint. The mechakoopas are hard to deal with too.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Can you catch mechakoopas anytime?
Thanks a lot I'm starting to get it. You can go anyone if you want.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Men of the Zelda board (if any), how do you guys deal with having to carry a phone, wallet, and keys all at once?
I'm a little late to the party, but I always put my keys, wallet, and Chapstick iny left pocket and my phone goes in my right. Idk why, but that's just how it is.

Idk how your pockets are so small that you can't fit keys and your wallet in the same one. Unless you're taking a page out of women's clothing and have fake pockets?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Happy Birthday @F/U/J/I/N!!! Best wishes to you, and you should drop Paletuna for our sassy bada55 queen Zelda for the day~:secretkpop:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
It's been exactly 1 month since I joined this place.

It doesn't mean anything, but this place is a good time killer so thanks to you all for keeping me entertained this past month.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I can name everyone but the top row.
Elise, Merric, Marth
Navarre, Ogma, jegian.
my reaction when you can't name the top row
It's been exactly 1 month since I joined this place.

It doesn't mean anything, but this place is a good time killer so thanks to you all for keeping me entertained this past month.
you're... uh.. welcome?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Happy birthday, @F/U/J/I/N! Hopefully you don't get bannT today.

I'd also appreciate it if you gorls recommended some good gameboy games, too, because I can only think of a few.
Fire Red/Leaf Green
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
I already have Pokemon Gold
Super Mario Advance 4
Yoshi's Island
Mario Tennis: Power Tour
Super Star Saga

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
That's not good enough. Anything shot of euphoria is unacceptable.
Watch these YTPs (in order):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW30Cnn8oVE&list=PL821D21AEB91CB36D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7co94xJO_w&list=PL821D21AEB91CB36D&index=5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IGmuyEsiDs&list=PL821D21AEB91CB36D&index=6
Feeling better?

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Gorls, I want to buy a Gameboy SP because it's a great system and has a ton of really good games. I need help with choosing the color I want, though.
I like the green one

I'd also appreciate it if you gorls recommended some good gameboy games, too, because I can only think of a few.
The two Golden Sun games are good, if you like RPGs. Also FE7 and 8, if you can find them anywhere. I like Mario Golf too (since you mentioned Mario Tennis).

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just had two matches today mainly as a Soldier. (Taking a break from Engineer so I can at least not get VERY :salt:y from every Stickybomb Demo. :c)

And it went really well. Found a hacker early game, and he left instantly. But then he got a VAC Ban. :yeahboi:
I don't remember Soldier being this alright. I use to dislike the class, but now he ain't that bad. :3

Soldier (Jane Doe) might've redeemed himself. :'3

The two Golden Sun games are good, if you like RPGs. Also FE7 and 8, if you can find them anywhere. I like Mario Golf too (since you mentioned Mario Tennis).
I remember watching my sister beat Golden Sun, she beat Golden Sun 2 on her own. Sadly, she didn't play Golden Sun 3 (That DS game), which I feel like is very fun. Shame that I've only played FE Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn and Awakening. I might get IF and Illusory Revelation #FE.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Fire Red/Leaf Green
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Super Mario Advance 4
Yoshi's Island
Super Star Saga
Kirby and The Amazing Mirror

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Fire Red/Leaf Green
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Super Mario Advance 4
Yoshi's Island
Super Star Saga
FF advance tatics, if you need more rpgs
amazing mirror is pretty cool too
also make sure triggers are in tact when you buy, people wear those suckers out quickly

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm a little late to the party, but I always put my keys, wallet, and Chapstick iny left pocket and my phone goes in my right. Idk why, but that's just how it is.

Idk how your pockets are so small that you can't fit keys and your wallet in the same one. Unless you're taking a page out of women's clothing and have fake pockets?
My pockets fit everything bit the bulge looks really weird that's all.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I like the green one

I've never played an FE or Golden Sun game. I'll have to look into the GS games to see if they look interesting to me.
And I'll probably get the green, ty for your help.

FF advance tatics, if you need more rpgs
amazing mirror is pretty cool too
also make sure triggers are in tact when you buy, people wear those suckers out quickly
I've never played a Final Fantasy game, either. I think that's the series with Moogles (which are adorable), so I guess I can look into it.

I'd get it off an ebay shop thing, and it says "professionally refurbished" so idk if it'll be worn out. It's a little overpriced, but I can choose the system and button color, and it comes with a charger, so it's a decent deal. The shop looks pretty legit (link).

Top Bottom