• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I forgot to mention this, but did I just walk into Hatoful Girlfriend, the Zelda version of Hatoful Boyfriend... Oh dear, that game had a yandere, right? Welp, toodles.

**** BIRDS

We are, totally, not friends anymore. :sadeyes:

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
@ FullMoon FullMoon

Fighting your Greninja has made it so much easy to fight other Greninja players. I sent you a replay of me demolishing a "lesser" Greninja lol.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Men of the Zelda board (if any), how do you guys deal with having to carry a phone, wallet, and keys all at once?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Men of the Zelda board (if any), how do you guys deal with having to carry a phone, wallet, and keys all at once?
By wishing I had a purse.

If I absolutely have to have all three on me at once I usually bring a hooded sweatshirt for extra pockets...I'm not very glued to my phone though so I tend to not have that on me if I won't need it.

They don't make pants pockets big enough for all this crap.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wallet on the left pocket, phone on the right pocket, keys on the butt pocket.

But I guess the keys won't do if they are big and if you need to sit somewhere.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
By wishing I had a purse.

If I absolutely have to have all three on me at once I usually bring a hooded sweatshirt for extra pockets...I'm not very glued to my phone though so I tend to not have that on me if I won't need it.

They don't make pants pockets big enough for all this crap.
Yeah it's summer now and I don't even have a hoodie in my wardrobe. Carrying three is pretty much essential especially since I drive.

Was thinking about this though: http://www.machine-era.com/products/keysquare-pre-order as a solution.

D

Deleted member

Back pockets and sometimes front.

Specifically:

Wallet: Back (I put it in my left because I'm left handed)

Phone: Either Back or Front (if front in the pocket opposite that of the back pocket holding the wallet, so if my wallet is back left I put my phone in the front right). In the back I typically put it in my nondominant (right) pocket.

Keys: Front, either pocket if the phone is in the back, if the phone is in the front, I do one of two things:

a) A set of keys - keys in the pocket opposite that of my phone.

b) A single key - keys in the same pocket of my phone.

I'm assuming you're wearing pants that have all these available.

If not (i.e. only front pockets) then I roll phone in the nondominant pocket (right for me), wallet in the dominant pocket (left), and then keys in either pocket following the little system above.

Yes I have a system for this kind of thing, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Cargo pants sometimes :189:
sweaters/hoodies with pockets help
Tbh I don't usually carry a wallet
Usually cash and cards in various pockets
Not practical I know
**** LAVANI
popcorn.jpg

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I can usually carry all three and I almost always wear skinny jeans.

Though sometimes I'll put some (or all of it) in a messenger bag I often carry with me.

I have the smaller one that's not as wide (the one the girl is carrying) except mine is blue. I lost some of the pins though so I can't make all the songs :/ I keep forgetting to order some more.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Back pockets and sometimes front.

Specifically:

Wallet: Back (I put it in my left because I'm left handed)

Phone: Either Back or Front (if front in the pocket opposite that of the back pocket holding the wallet, so if my wallet is back left I put my phone in the front right). In the back I typically put it in my nondominant (right) pocket.

Keys: Front, either pocket if the phone is in the back, if the phone is in the front, I do one of two things:

a) A set of keys - keys in the pocket opposite that of my phone.

b) A single key - keys in the same pocket of my phone.

I'm assuming you're wearing pants that have all these available.

If not then I roll phone in the nondominant pocket (right for me), wallet in the dominant pocket (left), and then keys in either pocket following the little system above.

Yes I have a system for this kind of thing, I have a lot of time on my hands.
Time on your hands? You mean a watch?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah keep in mind that I'm shorter than most and my pockets are also as small.

A lanyard phone holder case thing? I don't want to carry a messenger bag with me everywhere. Would love your opinion on the KeySquare and whether it's worth that much cash.

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
sorry to interrupt the convo but this is urgent
MY FRIEND HAS PICKED UP ZELDA. WE NEED TO GET HIM A THERAPIST AND SAVE HIM FROM THE PAIN OMG
Snap his copy of Smash 4 in half. He might get mad but in time he'll forgive you and realize it was for the best.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Yeah keep in mind that I'm shorter than most and my pockets are also as small.
How short are you/what's your pants length? I'm short as well and have sightly shorter legs than average too. I keep my keys and phone in opposite front pockets and my wallet in a back one. However, I usually wear jeans, not shorts.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
How short are you/what's your pants length? I'm short as well and have sightly shorter legs than average too. I keep my keys and phone in opposite front pockets and my wallet in a back one. However, I usually wear jeans, not shorts.
I can do it in any other season since I have a jacket to put my keys in. I'm 5'6, waist size 30. I never put anything in my back pockets since I'm sitting down most of the time. I don't really wear jeans in this hot weather and denim shorts is a terrible idea.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
LOL@ all the birds. WHY ARE BIRDS BEING POSTED? Not that I mind since I love birds LOL.

:018:
You should come represent Utah. Our state bird is the California seagull. Also we mostly are mediocre, overly devoted to Melee, and I only attend events once in a blue moon because of work johns and the events are usually like an hour away.

Did I start the birdpocalypse
No, Lavani did and Spirst was his prophet.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't use back pockets and I don't carry much. Phone in one front pocket, wallet in the other, and I have my keys hang with a carabiner and sort of in front pocket. And no, "But I'm short", excuses. I'm as tall at Michael J. Fox and I have no issues with "small pockets".

No, you did it wrong. It is "**** these birds amirite"?
Huniepop! Guuuuuuurl. Blame Lucahjin. :p

Speaking of birds, I remember when Dark.Pch kept calling Falco, BIRDZ!

Top Bottom