• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

amusingly Dolph is pretty decent in FE 11
no one is truely garbage in the more recent games
while yes you still have bad units or units that aren't fully optimal, through FE 8-12 non of your units are unusable (exclude 10 i'm not done yet, but fiona is a piece of ****)

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I don't even understand what is happening with all the birds but

Black Eagles are my favorite yaaaaaaaaay.~

1. Lamb of God (Not Christian I promise you)
2. Spawn of Possession
3. Periphery
4. Dying Fetus
5. Cattle Decapitation / Allegaeon.

Metal is the best.~

Also my criteria for picking an avatar:

STEP 1: View attachment 53058

STEP 2: Repeat Step 1

Also @WaifuRaccoonBL

Get back here with Felicia DAMMIT.
Never really been into metal. Except maybe Iron Maiden.

It does sound like a Christian band name. But too many Christian artists try to sound edgier and I'm like plz no, just actually be Christians.

I know we never talk about religion in here, but I'm a Christian. Totes rocking that WASP life.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

no one is truely garbage in the more recent games
while yes you still have bad units or units that aren't fully optimal, through FE 8-12 non of your units are unusable (exclude 10 i'm not done yet, but fiona is a piece of ****)
In FE 11 60% of the cast was garbage

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Never really been into metal. Except maybe Iron Maiden.

It does sound like a Christian band name. But too many Christian artists try to sound edgier and I'm like plz no, just actually be Christians.

I know we never talk about religion in here, but I'm a Christian. Totes rocking that WASP life.
Yeah their first name was actually Burn the Priest but they had to change it because they almost weren't allowed to perform at a venue because of it.

[collapse=Their first (and only) album as Burn the Priest (artwork, graphic)]

[/collapse]

Spirst

I can't believe I actually wasted my life doing that for a whole page. Time to go lay down now.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
You know we start the weirdest things
I can't believe I actually wasted my life doing that for a whole page. Time to go lay down now.

I found this because of you

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Well played.

I don't know which birds are intentional and which ones are Spirst's fault at this point, but well played either way.

Orioles are adorbs.

And no ostrich/emu pics yet, smh.

I had a dream the other night that I had to escape a mexican drug cartel on the back of an abnormally tall ostrich but then I began to suspect the ostrich was ******** and that we couldn't be friends. :(

You're making me feel like I should change mine sooner than planned...
It's nothing against the series (I love Touhou), I just have a personal quirk about using Touhou avatars myself.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I guess this means I can edit out all the birds in my posts

Last edited:

Spirst

Well played.

I don't know which birds are intentional and which ones are Spirst's fault at this point, but well played either way.
99% of them, including the seagull one, was me. I chose a picture of multiple birds for Macchiato since he plays the whole Smash roster. Antonykun is self-explanatory and Space Stranger was random Disney birds.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
99% of them, including the seagull one, was me. I chose a picture of multiple birds for Macchiato since he plays the whole Smash roster. Antonykun is self-explanatory and Space Stranger was random Disney birds.
you messed up and gave me that one bird from lion king which I replaced with Blathers

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You edited in the seagull so fast. It was hilarious.

Spirst

you messed up and gave me that one bird from lion king which I replaced with Blathers
I didn't mess up, lol. You were talking about how all of the pictures were AC birds so I gave you something completely different just because.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yeah their first name was actually Burn the Priest but they had to change it because they almost weren't allowed to perform at a venue because of it.

[collapse=Their first (and only) album as Burn the Priest (artwork, graphic)]

[/collapse]
That name is certainly more intense...

Metal bands are weird.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I didn't mess up, lol. You were talking about how all of the pictures were AC birds so I gave you something completely different just because.
excuses excuses
oh yeah I'm moving tomorrow so and i'll have no internet until Wednesday so I'll have to bear mobile adboards for you ladies

D

Deleted member

That name is certainly more intense...

Metal bands are weird.
Yeah, they are certainly an "acquired taste" so to speak.

It's a major reason that a lot of the extreme stuff remains underground.

Now, more progressive stuff isn't so bad though, they have cleanly sung vocals as opposed to growls, etc.

I'm a big fan of the progressive instrumental metal stuff myself,

[collapse=LIKE THIS]
[/collapse]

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yeah, they are certainly an "acquired taste" so to speak.

It's a major reason that a lot of the extreme stuff remains underground.

Now, more progressive stuff isn't so bad though, they have cleanly sung vocals as opposed to growls, etc.

I'm a big fan of the progressive instrumental metal stuff myself,

[collapse=LIKE THIS]
[/collapse]
I'll probably forget to listen to these when I get home.

I can appreciate the drums and guitars but usually the vocals kill it for me in metal bands. Also, I can't stand djent or the chugga chugga styles.

D

Deleted member

I'll probably forget to listen to these when I get home.

I can appreciate the drums and guitars but usually the vocals kill it for me in metal bands. Also, I can't stand djent or the chugga chugga styles.
Well I'm 2/3 then at least (the third one (Pomegranate Tiger) is a little on the chug side).

It's understandable if you forget, I'm just throwing out music at random anyways.~

D

Deleted member

so is Metal "Ow the Edge" in music form?
It gets kind of stereotyped like that a lot (unfortunately) but I don't consider it to be, unfortunately there are a lot of artists that just like try too hard to be edgy or whatever and it reflects poorly on everyone else.

I like it a lot though.~

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Well I'm 2/3 then at least (the third one (Pomegranate Tiger) is a little on the chug side).

It's understandable if you forget, I'm just throwing out music at random anyways.~
I really like the speed metal band Powerglove. They do all sorts of video game metal covers. You may be familiar with them.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
In FE 11 60% of the cast was garbage
I'll leave it to your opinion but,
if they were garbage in FE11 then they were dumpsters in FE1
while bosses tend to remain the same your characters improved all over
Bantu's growth rates original vs remake
HP | Str | Skl | Spd | Luk | Wlv| Def | Res
10% |0% | 10%| 0% | 10%| 0% | 0%| 0%

HP | Str | Mag| Skl | Spd| Luk | Def |Res
40% |20% |10%| 20%| 10%| 10% |10%| 0%
better yet
wolf's original vs remake
HP | Str | Skl | Spd | Luk | Wlv| Def | Res
70%| 50%|10% |20% |70%| 60%| 20% |0%

HP | Str | Mag| Skl | Spd| Luk | Def |Res
160%|100%| 0% | 85%| 85% |50% |65% |0%
trust me the older the FE the less usable your bad characters get, FE11 even gave you re-classing to let you stack the odds better in your favor
FE2 is an actual nightmare character wise
and even like FE6 is a few times worse character wise then FE11

Last edited:
Top Bottom