• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
FACT: repeatedly saying onii chan will cause you to lose your fingers so you better stop

Ohmygod, sass prince.

For the benefit of the rest of the thread, who may have yet to witness this wonder:

DLC alts, anyone? :p

early FE artwork was so bad, didn't begin to get decent until FE3
FE1 and 2 had artwork? (clear sarcasm)
FE1 gets by on 3 and 11's artwork
FE2 is a sad case of no sequel or anything really. It probably needed the remake the most to, as much as I would want to grind for hours for units that could actually beat the game

also I thought no pants marth was brought up not that long ago

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Girls halp.
My family made me come out into nature until Monday.
I could barely load this page.
Halp meeeeeeeeee

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I on the other hand am volunteering to go out into the wilderness to go camping for Memorial day.

I flippin love camping.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
This thread feels like it's been going so slow recently :/

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
This thread feels like it's been going so slow recently :/
I'm dedicated most of my free time now to my backlog because I need something to entertain me during these last boring weeks of school. 2 more weeks though. And the last one has one full day and two half days.

Well that was quick. I asked her to hang out and she has no idea I'm taking this as a date.
I am weird.
Send help.
She's going to be here any minute and I've been cleaning like nobody's business. ;-;
What needs to happen:
1) Have lightly scented candles burning (Clean Linen, because we're classy gorls) after you have just gotten out of the shower with that new shampoo you've been wanting to try.
2) Have REAL SMOOTH jazz playing in the background as some really sassy reality TV is playing and you're re-heating your favorite Domino's pizza.
3) When she arrives, ask if she prefers the top or bottom (Tiers of course, but we're classy so don't say that)
a) If top: Know that her short hop nonsense approach is not safe on shield and give her a ride on the elevator to the heavens.
b) If bottom: Show her the righteous path to becoming a gorl and lock her destiny to the thread forever!
Also I found this:
(No Comment)

D

Deleted member

HEYYYYY Y'ALL GUESS WHO PREORDERED SPLATOONNN.

I WILL 360NOSCOPE ERRYBODY.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I found my 3DS charger! So I recorded this:

Now it's time to lose my charger again and go back to not playing Smash. :drshrug:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
oh man caps, must be really bad. specially would suck if someone just decided to put a bunch of random gifs into their post

searched flip camping....
I don't even
Jerk

Waiting for them to start the fire so I can light some sticks and **** on fire. :demon:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Man I preordered Splatoon before most of y'all, I did it at Target. Means I didn't get the Gunner costumes though.

Should I make a tier list y/n

Also, with talking about avatars, as a G&W main it's kind of impractical to find a good avatar of him. Villager is easier but I find his art boring.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Also, with talking about avatars, as a G&W main it's kind of impractical to find a good avatar of him. Villager is easier but I find his art boring.
You don't have to have an avatar of your main. Half the people here have avatars of weaboo anime trash anyway

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Me when choosing an avatar

1. which cute girl who's probably my waifu do I want to use

$$$Profit$$$

This is also pretty much berserker and half of the gorls here too

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Me when choosing an avatar

1. which cute girl who's probably my waifu do I want to use

$$$Profit$$$

This is also pretty much berserker and half of the gorls here too
hmm...
still not as bad as the palutena boards when it comes to avi pics
wait it's been a while lemme check my accuracy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER CHECKING
B-baka! How dare you not use your waifu as an example. Especially when they have waifu in their name. ;_;
yes yes I agree you are weeaboo trash
Oh... Oh...
come on, we all know you're here to cry about falco and Sakurai's 'designs'

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I just use avatars that look appealing to me.

The fact that my Melee main is in all of them and that they all happen to be relevant to this thread is a bonus.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Points of consideration when I pick avatars:

1. Characters from games I like. Bonus points to more obscure games, especially if it gets someone to play something like Etrian Odyssey or Knights in the Nightmare after asking "Hey, who is that in your avatar?"
2. Characters from upcoming games I'm interested in. Current avatar falls under this!
3. NOT Touhou. I have personal reasons for this, but sometimes I infringe on it (I had a Sanae avatar here for awhile)
4. Birds.
5. Comedic value.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
hmm...
still not as bad as the palutena boards when it comes to avi pics
wait it's been a while lemme check my accuracy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER CHECKING
Are the Palutena people's avatars that bad? I mean I know W1N7R0PY has a Sakuya from Touhou avi that's pretty good--

3. NOT Touhou.
S-Sis...

I also had a Touhou avi not too long ago--

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
EDIT: nice try mods, but I can do better then you blaming spirst this time

1. Characters from games I like. Bonus points to more obscure games, especially if it gets someone to play something like Etrian Odyssey or Knights in the Nightmare after asking "Hey, who is that in your avatar?"
2. Characters from upcoming games I'm interested in. Current avatar falls under this!
3. NOT Touhou. I have personal reasons for this, but sometimes I infringe on it (I had a Sanae avatar here for awhile)
4. Birds.
5. Comedic value.
hmmm
  • thieves
  • furret/umbreon
  • blue crow
    tumblr_lk7qkuAtLT1qjskuzo1_500.jpg

Is there a reason to this...? Or just birds

Are the Palutena people's avatars that bad? I mean I know W1N7R0PY has a Sakuya from Touhou avi that's pretty good--
nope, I'm just saying there is a bit of a pattern. I'm sure I'd see it in the rosa social too, but I won't be able to go there with out dropping a "rosalinda should have never existed" into the social

Last edited:
Top Bottom