• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
So I saw the trailer for that monster girl anime some people were getting hyped about.

At first I thought it'd look alright.

Until I saw Arachne (Half Spider, Half Woman)...

NO THANK YOU. I don't like Spiders. ;~; *Will not watch it*
Oh, they're making Monster Musume into an anime? That'll be... interesting. The series is extremely fanservice laden and it will probably have to be toned down significantly for TV. I've read some of the manga, it's alright. Probably won't read more though. Basic plot is there's a young adult male who ends up hosting various "extraspecies" girls (the eponymous monster girls) through a program similar to ones where students go and live with families from another country. Pretty much all the girls want to get into has pants. He's actually pretty boring as far as characterization goes (an overall nice guy though) and you rarely get to see his normal face since most of the time he's reacting to the girls' various antics. IIRC the monster types that were living with him when I last read were a lamia, a centaur, a harpie, a slime, a mermaid, a spider girl, and a dullahan. Oh, and did I mention that he's been chosen for a test clause in the exchange program that permits marriage? So he gets to choose which one to marry! Your typical zany harem story basically.

Another manga/anime that's good is Yamada and the Seven Witches. Has anyone heard of it?

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I got my first amiibo today! I finally saw Yoshi today and got it. Also got Sonic & the Black Knight. Good day so far.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Anyways I kinda left the boards for a while and come back to like, 500+ new messages

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Another manga/anime that's good is Yamada and the Seven Witches. Has anyone heard of it?
YES I'M WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW AND IT'S AMAZING.

THE LIPSERVICE IS SO DAMN REAL

IT'S ALSO WEIRD AS F*** BUT THAT"S WHAT AMAZING ABOUT IT

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If you gorls see Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, you'll be seeing
and
and
And at first you'll be like

But then later every time you anticipate a lipservice it will make you go like

Matsushi

True Blood

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Well that was quick. I asked her to hang out and she has no idea I'm taking this as a date.

I am weird.

Send help.

She's going to be here any minute and I've been cleaning like nobody's business. ;-;

Matsushi

True Blood
Anyways I kinda left the boards for a while and come back to like, 500+ new messages

omg that gif. It's Excella and Wesker!!!
Well that was quick. I asked her to hang out and she has no idea I'm taking this as a date.

I am weird.

Send help.

She's going to be here any minute and I've been cleaning like nobody's business. ;-;
omg i hope you guys have a wonderful time!!! :happysheep:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
The 'Heterophobic' Taxi Driver lmao

It was a prank by Hailo (a taxi service) to show the hypocrisy of homophobia and in support of the Gay Marriage referendum in Ireland.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
This character though.
wtf why doesn't Zelda have such amazing combos

Soul.

I will honestly despise the metagame if it becomes focused around footstools.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Jeeeez I haven't played in like 3 days and this Game & Watch player destroyed me on FG. :facepalm:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Oh yeah so apparently there was a 5.3 earthquake today even though earthquakes never happen where I live??? It was weird because nobody felt it either despite it being a 5.3

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
the Gay Marriage referendum in Ireland
thank the gods this is over with, and we don't have to listen to any more rubbish from the No side. They realised from the start that they couldn't just come out and say "vote no because we don't like de gheys", so their entire campaign has literally been "won't someone PLEASE think of the children?" (I'm not even joking). Hopefully the voters saw through it - I may be straight myself, but I still really want this to pass.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
If the meta becomes footstools Greninja is already top tier with his 80% damage combos and getting footstools started with the move that's already one of his main combo moves lol

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
too many long days, at least it ending in tacos for lunch
@ Jestar Jestar spotlight on our girl
50433027_p0_master1200.jpg

I have a couple more versions of this if you want them
@ Matsushi Matsushi
I personally think Marth's fiance would make a better smash character then chrom
probably cause she doesn't wield a sword
5680503.png

eudes.png
dadhgjadgjagd you are amazing, thank you very much. I think I might be using the first one for an avatar :halfsheep:
foxy grandpa just comes from derp emblem a tumblr page
here's a link, it's goofy as hell btw

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
and
and
And at first you'll be like

But then later every time you anticipate a lipservice it will make you go like
Why is everyone kissing in those gifs.