• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I was pro customs but now I'm not. Remember this post guys:

Next time the Japanese come, they are going to destroy us. The West is going to whine about how much better the Japanese are because of their ruleset causing customs to be banned and reducing the stagelist to a very conservative one.

Smash 4 is Brawl v2 except the second version is a downgrade.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Re: airdodges, past and present

Brawl airdodges had substantial ending lag ranging from 10f (Meta Knight)-30f (Peach) but could be done laglessly into the ground, making them good for landing but easily punishable in the air.

Sm4sh airdodges have a paltry 4-5f end lag, but lag substantially when landing, making them poor for returning to the stage but also being more difficult to punish midair.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Masochist:

"a person who is gratified by pain, degradation, etc., that is self-imposed or imposed by others."

GeneralLedge

Smash Journeyman
I was pro customs but now I'm not. Remember this post guys:

Next time the Japanese come, they are going to destroy us. The West is going to whine about how much better the Japanese are because of their ruleset causing customs to be banned and reducing the stagelist to a very conservative one.

Smash 4 is Brawl v2 except the second version is a downgrade.
The only people who are going to whine are spectators, though.

GeneralLedge

Smash Journeyman
Don't think spectators would care.
Probably not in actuality, no, but they'll certainly be the loudest about it at the time-of, and spread it like wildfire in the few days afterward.

In either case, if a player is bad at the game in general I fail to see how they could be good with customs exclusively. Plus, one third of available 'customs' are the default moves.

And regardless of all of this, most of the strongest characters in the game remain strongest with customs on OR off. It's a low-tier stabilizer, not a magic victory tonic.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137

Dead or Alive is best. Also nobody mentioned Virtua Fighter on the topic of 3D fighters?
Yes, thank you! DoA is the best! Virtua Fighter's great, but I'm really bad at it unfortunately.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Ok i'm bored, i'm going to try to read the ENTIRE zelda thread now. Wish me luck.
I remember I was thinking of doing when i was new but my reading speeds weren't that fast to read over 1000 pages do I didn't do it. And warnings from my brother. :p
And me finding only 2 new pages for my afternoon paper.

Edit: page steal hype ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom