• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'm feeling lazy so I'll borrow this gif from above.
He's the one guy who can body 99% of the world in a customs discussion :p

Listen to Love Ballad... the title is very deceptive.
Oh, Yeah nah yeah nah.

No, just after the airdodge.
Oh yeah true.
I'm pretty sure this was because the overall frames for air dodges was decreased from Brawl.
Something like that.

The only time I would say Sm4sh's air dodge's would be better than Brawl's would be if there was no landing lag with Sm4sh air dodge's like in Brawl :p

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
clash of ninja /gekito ninja taisen was the only Naruto series that had the potential to be good, but then that may have been in part that I was Bloody Roars engine with different characters. ultimate aninja(pre storm) was its own thing kind of like Didssidia that wasn't bad just different and slowly got ok. Storm just makes people change broken tactics in the newest game to new broken tactics. /narutogamerant #ripCoN/GNT

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ultimate Ninja was one of my favorite fighting games
Theeeen Storm came along
I still play, but online is hell
People resort to any tactic to win
ANY
Like picking Deidara and spamming his chakra projectiles forever ; -;

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Theeeen Storm came along
ANY
I've played and 100% Ultimate Ninja as a kid. Was a great game. Never had the chance to try out Storm because I was too poor to buy.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Theeeen Storm came along
ANY
Storm tried to fix itself but just ultimately made bad characters worse and new/stong characters better. Because wasting all your subs just to get hit by the same special anyway made alot of sense. I wanted to like storm but the players showed me why I shouldn't. :v

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Full 3D fighting games = bad.

Naruto introduced the worst camp game in history because certain characters can blitz the other and support characters being legit broken.

Yellow flash was impossible to catch once he got the lead, awakening mode is legit dumb you can go full noob mode until you're allowed to awaken.

Hol up.

Support? Awakening mode? 3D big stages? Character types that overwhelm the other? Lol Pokken, doesn't help that its full of pokemon characters so you'll get a variety of potential broken stuff to exploit. Machamp as Macchito said is already looking worse than others.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Just curious, how good is Soul Calibur for a competitive fighting series? I never hear about it anymore.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Storm tried to fix itself but just ultimately made bad characters worse and new/stong characters better. Because wasting all your subs just to get hit by the same special anyway made alot of sense. I wanted to like storm but the players showed me why I shouldn't. :v
don't get me started on the sub system
that was the worst

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Just curious, how good is Soul Calibur for a competitive fighting series? I never hear about it anymore.
SC was honestly the only fully 3D fighter that worked. Bamco has killed the series now but it was honestly really good and set itself apart by being real 3D with horizontal and vertical attacks not X move tracks but Y move does not(looking at you DoA)

none of the SC games were perfect but with a little work they could have all been more amazing than they already were...then bamco killed the dream all for the sake of Tekken...which was doing perfectly fine.

don't get me started on the sub system
that was the worst
honestly the
sub system change in storm 3 was actually good idea the only problem was there were alot of special moves people could spam (cloak Naruto) that made you waste your subs and they made guard breaks happen so fast you were FORCED to waste your subs because of spam for fear of guardbreak ultras.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix
Okay, whatever.

Cool trailer.

So no new Soul Caliburs will be made?
As of right now the only thing running for SC is that horrible F2P concoction of lost souls that NOBODY likes or wants. Some people speculate there might be something coming for ego cause of that poll thing on facebook but I doubt it. Bamco destroyed my SC the only other fighter I truly cared about. :v

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Stillll playing that P&DZ game. ;~;

And a week left till Splatoon comes out over here. :3 :yeahboi: After my payment, I'll go and get my Amiibo preorder too. :3

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
We talking other fighting games before? K.

I find Sm4sh to be a strange case. It's not exactly pleasant to play at times, but I still find it to be a game where it challenges reflexes, patience and habits. I still find it fun despite complaints that it is slow or defensive or whatever. Sure, you can definitely get away with doing stupid things like rolling and airdodging and killing at 80% with rage throws, but the easy accessibility for new players makes it so much more enticing to join the competitive scene and try things out. Plus, most of the time, those tactics can still be shut down by overall better play. Sometimes I get salty by losing to scrubs, but in the end I laugh it off and move on because that's just how the game works.

I do like Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Brawl over Sm4sh, but nobody plays those games anymore. ; w ;

Don't play any other fighting games, but SF is fun to watch. People say USF4 is boring to watch but I like it. UMvC3 is kinda boring but it's okay. I don't like 3D fighters like Tekken that much.

The worst of them all is Injustice though. F*** INJUSTICE

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
We talking other fighting games before? K.

I find Sm4sh to be a strange case. It's not exactly pleasant to play at times, but I still find it to be a game where it challenges reflexes, patience and habits. I still find it fun despite complaints that it is slow or defensive or whatever. Sure, you can definitely get away with doing stupid things like rolling and airdodging and killing at 80% with rage throws, but the easy accessibility for new players makes it so much more enticing to join the competitive scene and try things out. Plus, most of the time, those tactics can still be shut down by overall better play. Sometimes I get salty by losing to scrubs, but in the end I laugh it off and move on because that's just how the game works.

I do like Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Brawl over Sm4sh, but nobody plays those games anymore. ; w ;

Don't play any other fighting games, but SF is fun to watch. People say USF4 is boring to watch but I like it. UMvC3 is kinda boring but it's okay. I don't like 3D fighters like Tekken that much.

The worst of them all is Injustice though. F*** INJUSTICE
Injustice was fun tho
Black Adam OP
:189:
That's not a good idea.
not a good idea but not fun to play against

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Injustice was fun tho
Black Adam OP
:189:
Played it once and it was okay. But it's probably one of the most boring things to watch. Playing full screen from your opponent is HUGE, which means so much defensive camping. And the combos aren't really that good either. :/

And pls it's all about den Martian Manhunter

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I've said this like 40 times now but
why
Is
CORRIDORS
OF
TIME
SO GOOD

Played it once and it was okay. But it's probably one of the most boring things to watch. Playing full screen from your opponent is HUGE, which means so much defensive camping. And the combos aren't really that good either. :/

And pls it's all about den Martian Manhunter
It's fun with friends when you have nothing else to play
but then again, every game is :189:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
injustice combos look and feel stiff. Like because its super heroes the game should have been more like a smash title. Only problem would be time outs cause "lol I can fly and you can't" I thought Injustice was cool though

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I went through a road of nostalgia today. Brownie points for anyone who can figure out my avatar character~ :^)

Relevant because her and Lucina share the same voice actress. Apparently talks about Lucina's TRUE Final Smash.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I went through a road of nostalgia today. Brownie points for anyone who can figure out my avatar character~ :^)

Relevant because her and Lucina share the same voice actress. Apparently talks about Lucina's TRUE Final Smash.
I cannot remember the name of that game. Was it Nier? All I remember is that she is a hermaphrodite. o.o

Top Bottom