• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
On another note I find it kinda nice that Greninja can grab Wario while he's in the middle of his command grab thanks to him using a whirlpool to grab him and so he's not extendind his hurtbox. Plus his standing grab in spite of being so slow does have some nice range to it.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@ Berserker. Berserker. The first time I finished watching ep 2 it ended the less fortunate way too. If we're thinking of the same thing. :(

Not having seen other telltales and not knowing it was changeable, It felt WAY better when I discovered it could be altered. Because at first I though it was just one of those things where there was nothing you could do in the end and it would always end that way. :c ily Kate!

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
So i'm gonna go for glory for a little bit.

But before I go, I want to say that Lucario is amazing and is replacing toon link as my secondary. Seriously, he's so much fun.

@ Berserker. Berserker. The first time I finished watching ep 2 it ended the less fortunate way too. If we're thinking of the same thing. :(

Not having seen other telltales and not knowing it was changeable, It felt WAY better when I discovered it could be altered. Because at first I though it was just one of those things where there was nothing you could do in the end and it would always end that way. :c ily Kate!
I was like, "NO KATIE!!!!!"

Then I was like, I'm 100% sure there's a way to alter this

Then when I found out you can, I was like, "YES!"

**** Nathan though. And Victoria. They can both die in fire. I wanna see how they respond to the situation though. How they are after Katie lives or dies

But ****, I wasn't expecting any of this

Last edited:

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
So, I was gone for a few days. Got some questions.

1: Did you really raid Crayola?

2: If so, why?

3: ...How in the hell do you raid a crayon website, exactly? How did that work?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I can't see it since I don't mod the Zelda boards. :(

If you had decided to stay a universal mod you COULD have seen iT.

I was like, "NO KATIE!!!!!"

Then I was like, I'm 100% sure there's a way to alter this

Then when I found out you can, I was like, "YES!"

**** Nathan though. And Victoria. They can both die in fire. I wanna say how they respond to the situation though. How they are after Katie lives or dies

But ****, I wasn't expecting any of this
I think saving Kate was probably the best part of the game so far. I cri each tiem.

But really I almost can't believe how horrid some of her school mates really are. Like, if you decide NOT to take a pic of paint covered victoria, you get this neat conversation like maybe you could be friends.

Then she all like "***** did yew think we were like BFFs or something? bye waif hipster loser." gtfo Victoria. I do like though, that we actually get some depth on her part, so we can actually see her as a person, (Read: You find out she's not doing so hot at putting her work out there while snooping in her room ep1. She ain't perfect.) unlike every other 'villain' who are as shallow as Beautifly's movepool.

ofc we likely won't get to see much of Kate anymore due to her determinant state in the game... :(

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So, I was gone for a few days. Got some questions.

1: Did you really raid Crayola?

2: If so, why?

3: ...How in the hell do you raid a crayon website, exactly? How did that work?
We didn't actually raid crayola.com or anything, it just LOOKS like it with all of our crayola avatars. :3

warionumbah2

Smash Master
>Reads Fullmoons post
>Makes anthers look fun with those gifs
>I want to embrace the fun
>"Lets go on anthers"
>Requests a friendlies match
>Get someone from EU
>"Hell yea"
>Game starts
>:4falcon:
>****s sake man, why are sheeple so sheep like?
>Beats him
>Questions the sheep on why he uses Falcon
>"I was burned out of smash,but falcon made it fun for me again"
>Falcon
>Fun
>lol
>Beat him 2 more times
>Delfino
>F-Smash beats my DA
>Opponent "Just as planned"
>Im pissed
>"Do you have a secondary?"
>"Yeah i was gonna use Kirby now.. but why?"
>Insert reasons on why i hate Falcon
>Beat Kirby cuz Gentleknight is better.
>He goes Luigi
>On Halberd
>I camp him
>I win
>He goes Jiggly
>I camp him
>I win
>"Man you're good at camping"
>"Its cuz you pick characters that are annoying"
>"MKs neutral is so good, i commend you for your camp game"
>MK has good neutral??
>"This is turning into Brawl"
>He leaves
>I cri

*Note: This guy was trying really hard to style on me lol. I hate Falcon but i'm not one of those players that scream 'nerf his disjoints'. I just don't like his playstyle.

Gudnite

vvvvvvvv

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm seriously unable to play campy for too long. I usually only play campy when I'm really nervous and at a high % and don't want to risk myself too much.

And it tends to work because since I tend to be pretty aggressive, me suddenly playing campy and defensively really throws my opponent off lol

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Thank goodness. I might get a chance to play it with the Pro Controller then.

Also. Seems like if you pre-order. Splatoon DLC Costumes for Miis in Smash. :yeahboi:
I have a feeling @ Burgundy Burgundy will be getting them pre-orders. :3
If my mom can spare the money. ;-; I don't want to ask for too much with Wave 4 amiibo around the corner. Oh the joys of being just barely too young for a job but also wanting every amiibo. :urg:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If my mom can spare the money. ;-; I don't want to ask for too much with Wave 4 amiibo around the corner. Oh the joys of being just barely too young for a job but also wanting every amiibo. :urg:
Damn. I ordered a LAN Adapter, cable and Gamecube Adapter for my Wii U, mainly so I can have a more solid connection. I'll probably get Splatoon when I get paid at the end of this month.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Damn. I ordered a LAN Adapter, cable and Gamecube Adapter for my Wii U, mainly so I can have a more solid connection. I'll probably get Splatoon when I get paid at the end of this month.
Good move. I'll vouch for those.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

If you had decided to stay a universal mod you COULD have seen iT.

I think saving Kate was probably the best part of the game so far. I cri each tiem.

But really I almost can't believe how horrid some of her school mates really are. Like, if you decide NOT to take a pic of paint covered victoria, you get this neat conversation like maybe you could be friends.

Then she all like "***** did yew think we were like BFFs or something? bye waif hipster loser." gtfo Victoria. I do like though, that we actually get some depth on her part, so we can actually see her as a person, (Read: You find out she's not doing so hot at putting her work out there while snooping in her room ep1. She ain't perfect.) unlike every other 'villain' who are as shallow as Beautifly's movepool.

ofc we likely won't get to see much of Kate anymore due to her determinant state in the game... :(
But what if @ Berserker. Berserker. had posted something obscene? I don't want to see that. :p

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
I watched a bit of LiS " gameplay " and " story " and tbh felt like there was ALOT of straight up offensive stereotyping :s
Not a big fan of the hipster crowd having been made fun of and even physically BEATEN pretty badly despite me being an actual gaming/nerd-ish person, so themes like LiS' never have me caring about characters involved.
I'd only give credit to the fact that the game says ONE THING about anti-bully campaigns being pointless.

Sorry if anyone here is offended,
but having people beat up a sickly kid who is malnourished 80lbs underweight + clearly unable to defend themselves > complaining about their lives of non-broken families / their girlfriend doesn't like mashed potatoes MAY make me less empathetic for them when their are people suffering / starving to death on the streets everyday.

( oh wow.., I just ranted... , sorry I guess :/ )

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
For anyone who cares Nintendo released their latest financial results and updated their release schedule for this year and beyond.

Key points include that Star Fox is still scheduled to be out this year and that Project Giant Robot is supposedly going to be out real soon.

Also Zelda got changed to TBD but everyone already knew that.

Top Bottom