• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
GGs guys. The lag is unbearable at this point though. Maybe we can try another time.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
GGs guys. The lag is unbearable at this point though. Maybe we can try another time.
Yep same here I am done. I cant even air dodge attacks that I know are comming or counter attack because of the massive delay. We was literally playing a slowed down version of Brawl...

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Yeah the lag was pretty bad.

Still, you're pretty good with your FWs, D3RK, the way you managed to go down the platform of the platform in BF and hit people standing on the center was pretty great.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Whenever I see a G&W on FG immediately do a dthrow to Judge I just death stare at my screen >_>

I'm like lol are you even trying but secretly I'm also like

..."not the 9 not the 9"
Isn't that avoidable though? Doesn't seem too bad.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
so I'm sure I'm way late on this but

I just noticed talonflame and xerneas practically have the same cry and i'm like

Omg look what I found, sassy cancer

why

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yeah the lag was pretty bad.

Still, you're pretty good with your FWs, D3RK, the way you managed to go down the platform of the platform in BF and hit people standing on the center was pretty great.
Hopefully we can get a better connection someday so I can fight your Greninja again. He's pretty tough.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Hopefully we can get a better connection someday so I can fight your Greninja again. He's pretty tough.
Hehe, I was surprised I managed to dominate so well with Greninja. It was probably because of the lag though.

The jumping towards your Aether just for the Substitute was such disrepect though =P

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hehe, I was surprised I managed to dominate so well with Greninja. It was probably because of the lag though.

The jumping towards your Aether just for the Substitute was such disrepect though =P
That was a really nice play, much respect to your disrespect.
I couldn't air dodge anything you did so I tried to change up by doing the aether :p

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Chef
Judge - I've run into a lot of FG G&Ws that make it very clear all they want to do is try and lucksack a Judge 9 on me
Dair - all of those types of dairs are the FG specialty
Usmash - "wow invincible usmash i will be unstoppable"
Now that I think about it, yeah it's possible for them to spam like that.
It's not possible for them however to get away with it that easily. At least that's what I got from the grand total of 4 G&W's I've ever seen period on FG. 3 out of those 4 being bad... figures as much :glare:
Those types of G&W's get their booty kicked in no time flat.

Last edited:

hollyray

Smash Rookie
NNID
Simba514
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I've mained Zelda since melee back when I was like, 7, and she's always been my favorite. Problem is, I've not had much practice with SSB4 and I'm not too good with her. Would anyone be willing to train me or help me practice so I can get the hang of using her better?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
When is Diddy's Monkey Flip grab hit frame? I don't remember if you hit him while on the ground that he'll just bypass it and still grab you or the player would just switch to the kick instead. It might be a priority thing since the grab doesn't have initial damage, but that doesn't make sense since Falco's Fair does 1% which is not an 8% difference... Long story short, some Diddy spammed Monkey Flip in the air for some reason after the first time I used Fair on him and I ended up chaining 3 Fairs; 4 total. It's really wacky to say the least and I hate how strong his Smashes are. Even Ganondorf's not that strong, but Diddy's Smashes are both strong and fast along with having massive range... I could have won if Falco grabbed the ledge and didn't Phantasm onto the stage. Also, Diddy's Dtilt spamming to Side Smash is absolute bull.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I got one of those recently. He wins the first match, and all is fine. I win the second match after he spends 3 minutes standing there spamming Mario fireballs, and I'm congratulated with "YOU SUCK" "GAYYYYY MUCH" "REPORTED!" Funnily enough nothing came of that reporting xP
I remember a time when the Nintendo fan-base was classier than the CoD fan-base. I miss those days.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Hi Zelda lovers hope you don't mind me visiting!
Omg look what I found, sassy cancer

OK!OK!OK!
I get it!
yeesass
(Back to the robin thread I go)

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Hi Zelda lovers hope you don't mind me visiting!

OK!OK!OK!
I get it!
yeesass
(Back to the robin thread I go)

Idk, I usually just end up tryna make funnies in this thread.
I can't discuss Zelda cuz well, she's been discussed a lot and it always turns negative.
I can't talk about Rob cuz everyone hates him.
I can't talk about Wario because Wario.
I can't really talk about Peach cuz then I feel out-of-territory here in Zeldaland.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

Idk, I usually just end up tryna make funnies in this thread.
I can't discuss Zelda cuz well, she's been discussed a lot and it always turns negative.
I can't talk about Rob cuz everyone hates him.
I can't talk about Wario because Wario.
I can't really talk about Peach cuz then I feel out-of-territory here in Zeldaland.
Pls talk about Peach. She's like the most entertaining character in the game to watch

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Sigh... :( I would love to play with some of you guys, but I'm almost never open to play.
The woes of being busy in real life...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
F Five Nights 3

F it to the depths of hell

F the effective cheap jump scares
Have you been triple jumped in a row yet?

One play on night five while a friend watched:
>Got jumped by Balloon Boy, too slow that time to avoid him
>Turned to the panel to fix the ventilation while hallucinating, sees Foxy
>Immediately chants to the No Cat
>Gets jumped again
>Immediately jumped by Springtrap
>Flips laptop.

Ironically, Springtrap is the least scary out of all of them, and he's the only real one. I'm that person who gets used to games like FNaF quickly, but damn some of those hallucinations are unexpected. I haven't figured out where Foxy is triggered from, yet, nor have I even seen Bonnie at all. Marionette is the worst though.

When the Zelda social is inactive
Oh my god. I laughed harder than I should have.

17 pages to read this time. In two days. I was going to read the 12 I'd missed yesterday when I got home, but I wasn't feeling very up to anything besides sleeping at the time, and not even that. It was one of those "why do I exist" nights. Today was better, though; just a bit.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

>Gets jumped again
>Flips laptop.

Ironically, Springtrap is the least scary out of all of them, and he's the only real one. I'm that person who gets used to games like FNaF quickly, but damn some of those hallucinations are unexpected. I haven't figured out where Foxy is triggered from, yet, nor have I even seen Bonnie at all. Marionette is the worst though.
Well, *puts on nerd glasses* according to the FNAF wiki, Foxy is not 'triggered' by anything, but simply randomly appears. Also, it's apparently possible to not look all the way at him. If you manage to turn away before looking directly at him you can flip up the monitor and he may go away. :p Or something like that. Basically it's possible NOT to get jumped by him and make him disappear.

Also Bonnie has no phantom form, but seems to simply be represented by spring trap. Who even gets called "spring Bonnie" in one training cassette phone call.

Note : Yes, FNAF WIKI. But their's is actually pretty legit. It seems to be kept up very professionally.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Question: Why do you use Gladiolus to counter my Lightning posts? Also, never surrender. :p
Cause I remember you posting a gif of him once so I thought why not? They're both FF characters and they're both cool! And I can't counter Lightning with Lightning…

BUT OKAY. I HAVE NEWFOUND STRENGTH. Have my favorite FFX character.

I CHOOSE YOU, AURON.

>Gets jumped again
>Flips laptop.

17 pages to read this time. In two days. I was going to read the 12 I'd missed yesterday when I got home, but I wasn't feeling very up to anything besides sleeping at the time, and not even that. It was one of those "why do I exist" nights. Today was better, though; just a bit.
Did you ever beat FNAF's 2? I'm stuck on the 5th day... I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END...
Bonnie always gets me.

D

Deleted member

>Gets jumped again
>Flips laptop.

TWI DON'T TALK ABOUT FNAF 3. It.....it brings back memories of when I watched you play...

Horrible.

Frightening.

DISTURBING.

AWFUL.

LIFE-SCARRING.

MEMORIES.

Last edited by a moderator:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
TWI DON'T TALK ABOUT FNAF 3. It.....it brings back memories of when I watched you play...

Horrible.

Frightening.

DISTURBING.
AWFUL.
LIFE-SCARRING.

MEMORIES.

Meanwhile I think it tried to auto-correct "So" to "ZSS" cuz why

Honestly he's kinda cute. :>​

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So we be talking scary stuff now?
okay
Legit, I jumped out of my chair seeing her reveal trailer for Killer Instinct... >.>

Last edited:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Honest question: What's the appeal to scary movies? Even further, what's the appeal to scary games? I never found the desire to see if I needed to turn the light on at night or not.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Honest question: What's the appeal to scary movies? Even further, what's the appeal to scary games? I never found the desire to see if I needed to turn the light on at night or not.
Probably the excitement it can give a person and the jolt feeling of being in danger, but in the comfort and safety of not really bring in scary danger. If not cuz ur a masochist idk.

Tbh scary anything is better done without. *shrugs*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What is there not to love about something horrifying popping up in your face?

Top Bottom