• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It's more about a user than the social itself, the less people about it the more likes I'll get when I make the grand post anyway.
Fuujin's coming back!!?

@ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 I could play you with my Ike. I mean, I just wanna have some fun breh.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Y'know, if Dr. Mario's Soaring Tornado is good, how well does it work with Luigi?
Luigi's is weaker, and iirc doesn't have the same amount of active frames. Luigi also has a lot of application for his default downB that isn't worth giving up (Doc's default downB is great too, but not to the same degree, and he appreciates the recovery boost from downB 2 greatly)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Just as a heads up for everyone, the 26th is going be very special day for those of us from the Zelda social, and those who have been keep tracking track for a while may have an inkling of what I'm talking about. :smash:
Whose birthday is it

is it Zelda's birthday
is it the Zelda Social's birthday
is it the Zelda Social's creator's birthday
is it the Zelda Social's creator's (first) account's birthday

is it my birthday

(it's not my birthday)

EDIT: I figured it out
It's Purple Day
Zelda is purple
illuminati confirmed

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Whose birthday is it

is it Zelda's birthday
is it the Zelda Social's birthday
is it the Zelda Social's creator's birthday
is it the Zelda Social's creator's (first) account's birthday

is it my birthday

(it's not my birthday)

EDIT: I figured it out
It's Purple Day
Zelda is purple
illuminati confirmed
lol wat is this purple day. AND IT'S NOT A B-DAY SMH

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I finally met one of the famed name changers on Roll Glory who changes their name to things like "*** u" and "u suk"

I'm having fun trolling them with Zelda's sassy walk tbh

UPDATE: I'M GOING UNDER STAGES WITH ZSS AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I finally met one of the famed name changers on Roll Glory who changes their name to things like "*** u" and "u suk"

I got one of those recently. He wins the first match, and all is fine. I win the second match after he spends 3 minutes standing there spamming Mario fireballs, and I'm congratulated with "YOU SUCK" "GAYYYYY MUCH" "REPORTED!" Funnily enough nothing came of that reporting xP

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky

I walk like that IRL.
Also, justsayin' Ultimecia walks the same way as Zelda.
Ulti is secretly Zelda's mom.
This automatically makes all the Dissidia Forum references to Ulti being a MILF valid.
but actually though, I could see Ultimecia and Zelda being a kick@$$ mother/daughter duo

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Every time it comes around to my turn to change the rules I keep forgetting to switch the items off xD

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

That reminds me of this one time where I met this Wario player (he was very aggressive and not that good) when the first match ended, he called me a spammer, cursed me out, and left.
Guess who I was using? :4gaw:
Meanwhile, that guy moans about me spamming, I'm just sitting here like, "How do you spam with GAME AND WATCH, OF ALL CHARACTERS?!"
People like that are one of the many reasons why I think FG is a time waster at best.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Time to bring out the Sonic fun :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS MAKES IT FUNNNNN:DDDDDDDDDD

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
That reminds me of this one time where I met this Wario player (he was very aggressive and not that good) when the first match ended, he called me a spammer, cursed me out, and left.
Guess who I was using? :4gaw:
Meanwhile, that guy moans about me spamming, I'm just sitting here like, "How do you spam with GAME AND WATCH, OF ALL CHARACTERS?!"
People like that are one of the many reasons why I think FG is a time waster at best.
Apparently Chef isn't a thing anymore I suppose?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone just called Falco, Palutena, and Little Mac the worse characters while Kirby, Charizard, and Ganondorf are underrated... Ganondorf, underrated? Kirby's been praised for his Upper Cutter and customs helping him out, but Charizard? Yeah... Customs Palutena is nothing, but good and Little Mac is a polarized character while Falco... Really. How many times has this been again? Oh, right, forever. And there was no backup to his statements. It was just, "Hey, I know a lot about this game and these characters suck."

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
"How do you spam with GAME AND WATCH, OF ALL CHARACTERS?!"
Chef
Judge - I've run into a lot of FG G&Ws that make it very clear all they want to do is try and lucksack a Judge 9 on me
Dair - all of those types of dairs are the FG specialty
Usmash - "wow invincible usmash i will be unstoppable"

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Whenever I see a G&W on FG immediately do a dthrow to Judge I just death stare at my screen >_>

I'm like lol are you even trying but secretly I'm also like

..."not the 9 not the 9"

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Whenever I see a G&W on FG immediately do a dthrow to Judge I just death stare at my screen >_>

I'm like lol are you even trying but secretly I'm also like

..."not the 9 not the 9"
it's always the 9 ;_;

Top Bottom