• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Really?!? Custom talk again?!?

I'm honestly getting a little sick of it in this thread. We haven't accomplished anything by talking about it.

The only things I see being discussed whenever they are brought up is, "this side is wrong because they are casual/arrogant/ etc."
Just ignore the custom talk and bring up something else by yourself, I guess. People here aren't actually having a debate over them, they're just chatting about them because that's what is on their minds. The topic will eventually die out or something else is gonna come up.

Like this.

THE X-FILES ARE COMING BACK!!!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realised how little he is wearing...

In other news, I listened to "Still Into You" by Paramore for the first time in ages on the radio & it was glorious

/deardiary
Meanwhile, Kuja and Cloud of Darkness. (Cloud of Darkness is too NSFW to link or post) :p

Also, unrelated, @Seagull Joe and @ Locuan Locuan ...

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Read the 768 pages and find it. A hard work is necessary to get such a precious thing
I ain't going through all those pages. That would take me a while to finish.
Besides, last time I checked, you gotta have the sass come to you not vice versa.

Rizen

Smash Legend
IMO the posts about customs in this thread are good. It's not a flame war/troll argument. I'm just worried that once customs get in they'll be extremely hard to remove. You know how that sort of thing goes.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I met someone good on Troll Glory I wanted to learn stuff from but they left after the first match

mfw
I hate it when people do that, granted they might have other things to do, but it doesn't seem like that a lot of the time.
And the ones that use tags in an (miserable) attempt to insult you, are the ones I don't have any sympathy for. :4myfriends:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
The following post has nothing to do with the current topic and is purely for amusement.

*ahem*

:foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee:T O P T I E R B O Y Z :4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy:
Needs :pikachu64: and :metaknight: smh
Besides, last time I checked, you gotta have the sass come to you not vice versa.
The sass is everywhere. By joining our community you have become one with the sass:4zelda:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
The following post has nothing to do with the current topic and is purely for amusement.

*ahem*

:foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee:T O P T I E R B O Y Z :4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy:
It was planned all along....

What if Sakurai actually planned out which characters would be top tier? Maybe by the time 20xx rolls around it'll be our queen's time to shine!

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Really?!? Custom talk again?!?

I'm honestly getting a little sick of it in this thread. We haven't accomplished anything by talking about it.

The only things I see being discussed whenever they are brought up is, "this side is wrong because they are casual/arrogant/ etc."
"Seriously!"
- Shantotto

But yeah, I don't mind customs but like @ HeroMystic HeroMystic said it makes a lot of the top tiers better.
Each character either benefits from certain customs or they don't.

The whole argument that "Customs make low tier characters more viable" is kind of invalid if the top tier characters get customs that make them even better.

Seriously though, Salute the booty moon :troll:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Seriously though, Salute the booty moon :troll:
That looks like something you would find off of Miiverse and I'm not joking about that either.
Have you seen what kind of stuff gets posted there daily?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I think I'm slowly learning the Fairy type matchups by playing Shuffle.

Huh.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Cenizas Cenizas @ Rizen Rizen @Spirst @kyokoro_pamuyo

I don't remember who else was an artist here, but guys and girls!! Check this out!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bobbychiu/schoolism-subscriptions-art-education-made-afforda

In short, Imaginism (a virtual art school with classes imparted by big pros in the industry of animation and video games) is making a Kickstarter program in which you can get monthly, self-thaught classes in a bunch of different subjects with a bunch of different teachers for only $10 bucks a month. It's RIDIC cheap, and while it's not as personal, they will facilitate all the resources necessary for you to get your class.

I dunno if any of you is interested, but there are some great classes with interesting topics and awesome teachers. I'm particularly interested in Fowkes, Tsutsumi and Nielson, but the gesture drawing classes also seem super cool.

If you know someone else who draws or paints and would like to read this, tag them or something!

Latte

Smash Ace
Even though I've never watched DBZ, Vegeta seems like husbando material. Don't be surprised if I start developing a crush on anyone who has a Vegeta avie

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Anyone with a waifu avatar always makes my heart go doki doki for a second.

... Oh hey SBphiloz4 gorl, wanna hang out bby? ;)

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Just as a heads up for everyone, the 26th is going be very special day for those of us from the Zelda social, and those who have been keep tracking track for a while may have an inkling of what I'm talking about. :smash:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
OHWAHO! EXCUISE ME?!? U Wanta BE SASssT?! I'll Fuujin the balls out your MOUTH BOI!

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Just as a heads up for everyone, the 26th is going be very special day for those of us from the Zelda social, and those who have been keep tracking track for a while may have an inkling of what I'm talking about. :smash:
Idk tbh ;_;

Top Bottom