• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
That could work tew. Honestly I don't think zeldas metas gonna increase much, after like 1 month we haven't found anything yet.
I don't see Zelda breaking out of bottom 10 ever, but one gameplay aspect with some potential is Nayru's as a ledge option.

Thanks to the changes in ledge mechanics, ledge pressure is a lot more viable than it was in Brawl, and I reckon that given a few more months it'll end up being a pretty big part of the meta.

Zelda, obviously, has to aim for the ledge more often than most when recovering, because that's the only way that her recovery becomes above average. And if you jump from the ledge, Nayru's instantly cancels all vertical momentum. And given that you can do it at any point in the jump, its momentum-cancelling plus its invincibility frames could make Zelda a lot harder to ledge pressure.

It's high-risk, of course, but most ledge options are...

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I don't see Zelda breaking out of bottom 10 ever, but one gameplay aspect with some potential is Nayru's as a ledge option.

Thanks to the changes in ledge mechanics, ledge pressure is a lot more viable than it was in Brawl, and I reckon that given a few more months it'll end up being a pretty big part of the meta.

Zelda, obviously, has to aim for the ledge more often than most when recovering, because that's the only way that her recovery becomes above average. And if you jump from the ledge, Nayru's instantly cancels all vertical momentum. And given that you can do it at any point in the jump, its momentum-cancelling plus its invincibility frames could make Zelda a lot harder to ledge pressure.

It's high-risk, of course, but most ledge options are...
If you want high risk, in battlefield you can appear below the stage near the ledge, the hit box will hit above the ledge and Zelda will snap to the ledge a half a second later. I've managed to do it once :p

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs @ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger that was really fun, even though you beat me like 2/3 the times. almost all our matches were super close but you always got a fsmash on me before I could land a smash. Neither the less I had lots of fun. Any advice?

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
GGs @ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger that was really fun, even though you beat me like 2/3 the times. almost all our matches were super close but you always got a fsmash on me before I could land a smash. Neither the less I had lots of fun. Any advice?
Don't really have any advice (don't know your characters well enough), but I think you overall played better this time than last time!

Have any advice for me?

Also I do not know how to fight Lucario. Aura + rage = me dead lolol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Photoshops 600 now? O_O I thought it was only like 150 or something last time i checked. Dang.

Wait, what do you mean except for the pros? Is something wrong with the Pro versions of Sony Vegas?
Professional users, that's what I am talking about. There's Photoshop Express which is cheaper and for beginners but that costs too.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Don't really have any advice (don't know your characters well enough), but I think you overall played better this time than last time!

Have any advice for me?

Also I do not know how to fight Lucario. Aura + rage = me dead lolol
Overall it was great, but against lucario, you want to get him to a decent damage like 70% and elevator. Just make sure he doesn't live high. Around the right percentage try to get an elevator off.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Got bored, came here.
So what U guys up to
So now you come back for only your own pleasure!? Now that your puny little fire emblem group fails to entertain you, you scurry back only because you "Got Bored". That's despicable, and you bring shame to the whole land of Hyrule! Just think of what you have done!
I should be going now bye. Expect another visit from candy soon guys.

@ BJN39 BJN39 U should raid the Rosalinas, those sis' are crazy
you really should be going. See you around traitor.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
So now you come back for only your own pleasure!? Now that your puny little fire emblem group fails to entertain you, you scurry back only because you "Got Bored". That's despicable, and you bring shame to the whole land of Hyrule! Just think of what you have done!

you really should be going. See you around traitor.
So I can see that yew gorls are friends already wow.

So yew wanna play?

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I wonder what would happen if I said I main ZSS now instead of Zelda.

Time to find out!

I main Zero Suit Samus nao Smash sistas.

EOE

Smash Apprentice
@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 Are you going to the next DragonSlayers? It's set for 7-8th February and I want some Zelda dittos this time. <3

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'm trying find out who has the best windboxes for doubles shenanigans, and it seems only Mario, Ike, Bowser Jr. are the only real contenders. The more you know.

Top Bottom