• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I want the next page so bad. 3 pages in a row and I'm happy, so I neeeed it. But I don't want to be rude, especially since no one cares. This is a problem

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I want the next page so bad. 3 pages in a row and I'm happy, so I neeeed it. But I don't want to be rude, especially since no one cares. This is a problem
It's a powerful urge that grows the more it's fed. Be wary the path you walk on, kind friend.
For I know where that path will lead, and you may never see the light of day again.

.. no really I'm just tired ignore me. 5am obviously I need sleep
Edit: Did.. did that just rhyme again? smh I need help

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Which Photoshop version do you use? I use CS6 and ain't upgrading to CC. I can't pay for an application a month. Might be a good deal, but I just don't like the idea.
I don't use photoshop at all. That requires money or other means like torrenting which I'm afraid to try with photoshop which i'm short in. I use the term when I mess with images. I just use a nifty free app i found on the internet called pixlr. It has some of photoshop's tools so I make by.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I bet Lucinas die a little inside every time they see Marth higher than them.

But seriously I think it's quite clear that EventHubs' tier list is purely for the entertainment of us. I mean, you don't even have to be part of the competitive scene to tell that that list is some grade A bullsheet.
Dafuq is with Rosalita y Estrella being #1
Actually us lucinas don't really care that marth is better so yeah

Rosalina being number 1? Very funny. I doubt she's even top 5. Lol

She's good but Diddy, Sheik, Sonic, Pikachu, and Fox exist

Last edited:
Imo i think shes the second best. If they discover more about her which is bound to happen due to Luma and stuff, she might become the best.
Or the other way, if people develop the anti-luma meta, then that won't happen. Really depends.

She'll probably stay at top 10

Last edited:
Also, I just watched Taken 3 yesterday. Idk what got in my head but I heard Liam Neeson was starring in it so I was like, "Lol it's Qui-gon Jinn. K, I'll watch it"

It was so straight forward. Like, it wasn't thrilling at all

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
sounds bad

also we had a tier list discussion without me

top tier is like

Diddy, Sheik, Pikachu, Lucario, Ness imo

Lucario? I think Sonic or Fox is better. At least, that's my opinion. Lucario's ridiculous though

There's probably a slightly noticeable gap between Sheik and Diddy but maybe this is just me being salty over Diddy. I think SS tier is Diddy then the rest are at S,A,B,etc. Idk. I'd say there are only 3 groups in the game but Diddy might have his own domain at this point.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Lucario? I think Sonic or Fox is better. At least, that's my opinion. Lucario's ridiculous though

There's probably a slightly noticeable gap between Sheik and Diddy but maybe this is just me being salty over Diddy. I think SS tier is Diddy then the rest are at S,A,B,etc. Idk. I'd say there are only 3 groups in the game but Diddy might have his own domain at this point.
I was watching a stream where Lucario KO'd someone at 35% with Side B.

And I thought

Wow, that's totally balanced!

I think rosalina should replace ness. Just my opinion
No, Ness is silly.

Also try to edit your posts.

@ Berserker. Berserker. @Nammy12 i picked up shulk and he's pretty fun to use. Not better than lucina of course but I'm considering to make him a tieritory character
Respect thy opinion, I guess. At least you're having fun

Bruh dat double post. Avoid it
I was watching a stream where Lucario KO'd someone at 35% with Side B.

And I thought

Wow, that's totally balanced!
Totally sounds normal to me

Lucario ain't **** until he reaches aura so you better hope your character can kill at low %'s

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is reallyyyy late but :starman::starman:GOOD RAID LAST NIGHT, GORLS!:starman::starman: this is my first time using dat word...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I remember when Lucina was 4th best in the Eventhubs tier list, just below Rosaluma, Sheik and I think Sonic? LOL.

Yeah, Lucario really can't do much until you start doing damage on him. His aerial compared to Brawl is completely non-existent. But his kill potential and pretty good ground game nets him at the worst mid tier and a solid advantage over Zelda (as if that's any accomplishment :p ).

Big D (best player in my region) also said that Zelda is the worst character in the game. Thank me for using her against him quite a few times for him to say that opinion. :^)
He did say that she isn't bad, just has problems. Lotsa them lol.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Tiers? First off, no way Sheik is best imo. She has the kill potential of Brawl Samus (aka gimp or wait until 160%.) And Rosalina is extremely difficult to use without Luma. Granted, she isn't as bad as SoPo but she loses a lot of her kill power and safe options. Not to mention Luma is extremely easy to take out since he has no shield, so this is one of the only matchups where..
DIN'S FIRE ACTUALLY HAS A USE
lol, sorry that was too funny to resist
Top 5 imo are Diddy, ZSS, Rosa, Sheik, & maybe Ness.
Anyone wanna play?
I can if you'd like ^^

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Tiers? First off, no way Sheik is best imo. She has the kill potential of Brawl Samus (aka gimp or wait until 160%.) And Rosalina is extremely difficult to use without Luma. Granted, she isn't as bad as SoPo but she loses a lot of her kill power and safe options. Not to mention Luma is extremely easy to take out since he has no shield, so this is one of the only matchups where..
DIN'S FIRE ACTUALLY HAS A USE
lol, sorry that was too funny to resist
Top 5 imo are Diddy, ZSS, Rosa, Sheik, & maybe Ness.

I can if you'd like ^^
Ok add ne

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 added you and I'm waiting in the room

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@ Macchiato Macchiato GG and thanks, that was really fun and your Lucina is pretty good. Idk if I'll be able to continue later but maybe. My only advice is to mix up your get up options since I notice you only doing the standing get up and occasionally jumping off the ledge and onto the stage, so maybe try rolling or jumping from the ledge? Kind of hypocritical since I need to work on that lol, but otherwise really solid gameplay. Any tips for my Shulk?

Top Bottom