• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fuoujin 2

Banned via Warnings
Don't try to punish Ganon's smashes if they hit your shield, they push you like 20 feet away.

I just died to a Bowser Jr F smash at like 65%, so I'm salty and done playing this game for today.

List of things that make me salty in smash 4:
Mario's up tilts to 60%.
Mario's up smash.
Sheik having 0 lag on almost every move, while most characters got tons of lag added to theirs.
Sheik actually being able to kill now.
Sonic in general.
Lucario in general.
When you accidentally get hit by Bowser at anywhere above 50% and die cause LOLBOWSER.
Pit having brawl MK's range.
Luigi's tornado.
Yoshi being able to d air your shield and land 10 feet away from you within the span of one jump because LOLYOSHIAIRSPEED.
Lucina apparently being the daughter of Snake as evident by her upsmash.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Who else does/did? Just Ed?

Judo claimed he had a top 2 Zelda right... but never saw any vids.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Been lurking the social threads of different characters, this one tops them all. I think I will hang here for a while~
welcome then and enjoy your stay

Wait, did you teleport straight down, or slightly to the side? Cause teleporting straight down is kinda funky this time around. But I do like the idea of foostooling to FW lol
oh boy... more FW techniques at some point I'll have enough of them to play the character only using FW

^that's how I felt in Brawl after playing DLA's Ganon. Ganon can be scary when (and if) he goes on a rampage. He still was a terrible character though. Ganon's better in SSB4 but still no great, imo.
Literally my cabinets using a pipe cleaner as a weapon would have been an improvement over brawl Ganon

When you accidentally get hit by Bowser at anywhere above 50% and die cause LOLBOWSER.
Yo I was playing Bowser for fun the other day killed someone with a dash attack @ 80%. Even if they were a light character... Wut

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
If you really want to feel bad about Din's Fire, watch Riot playing doubles :p

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I have a soft spot for Brawl Sheik.
I don't use her very often in Smash 4 because she feels different (too top tier for me? haha)

You know what I didn't notice I missed until today? Brawl Nair's sound effects. And Brawl Nair in general but that goes without saying.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Why would you post videos of Brawl Zelda in here? WHY?

It's like reminding someone that their son died a month ago or something.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
All the new videos in the Brawl Zelda video thread always hyped me up. Watching people like Riot and Ed do damage was awesome. Hope I can feel the same kind of hype for Smash 4 :(

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
To be fair that Olimar wasn't very good, I looooved Brawl Sheik, I regret not putting the time into her that I did Zelda.

Watching this makes me sad though.

R.I.P Brawl Din's Fire and Up smash :[
I've never seen your Brawl Sheik before. She was amazing, bad Olimar or not. Those DACUSes tho...

But now I miss Brawl Zelda again :c
---------------------------
I use default Zelda, but sometimes I go wedding or red. She just looks so elegant in the white one.

Fuoujin 2

Banned via Warnings
That was slick Fuj. :smirk:

Ironically, (But not surprisingly.) when I screw around with Irrelutena at all, I DO choose thaT color.
Well I hope you get to screwing around with SlayUTena's moveset so you can make a thread on iT!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Well I hope you get to screwing around with SlayUTena's moveset so you can make a thread on iT!
I was actually thinking about how cute iT would be if the Irrelutena board's data thread was owned by a Zelda main.

Your goddesses can't even get their metagame shifTing, you have to call in the help of the Zeldas. Heck, they still talk about custom moves as if it'll happen!

I might work on producing your desired top tier Irrelutena data thread someday though...perhaps.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>Taking away the trash
>Feeding the trash can
>Feeding Garbodor
>Feeding Zelda

Hatred fuels the fire. :333

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
^ Except SHE was already in the "tier ****ing" tier area.
she might be played even more now though, but then again Fan Service Samus has always been popular
Edit: and doesn't make me wonder why

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
^ Except SHE was already in the "tier ****ing" tier area.
Was she? I was more casual back then and in melee. I did not like her heals so i switched. It made her feel too different.... Oh well Zelda is my buddy now. I like her aesthetic so much more then the other characters.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Honestly, I'm really not convinced that Zelda has much of an advantage over Ganondorf at all.

Don't try to punish Ganon's smashes if they hit your shield, they push you like 20 feet away.

List of things that make me salty in smash 4:
Mario's up tilts to 60%.
Mario's up smash.
Sheik having 0 lag on almost every move, while most characters got tons of lag added to theirs.
Sheik actually being able to kill now.
Sonic in general.
Lucario in general.
Pit having brawl MK's range.
Luigi's tornado.
Yoshi being able to d air your shield and land 10 feet away from you within the span of one jump because LOLYOSHIAIRSPEED.
Lucina apparently being the daughter of Snake as evident by her upsmash.
Take away the part about Mario's up tilt comboing at all and this is me. Lucina and Marth's up smashes get on my nerves because they have blatant invisible disjoints. Before the last patch, Greninja's up smash pissed me off too. Basically, I get upset whenever I see another character with an up smash that can KO and actually has decent range.

I've been playing charizard on For Glory lately and he's fun. My Palutena is garbage...but I shall redeem myself by playing another bad character alongside Zelda.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Was she? I was more casual back then and in melee. I did not like her heals so i switched. It made her feel too different.... Oh well Zelda is my buddy now. I like her aesthetic so much more then the other characters.
she should be in the top 10 characters, but it doesn't matter so long as there is ice climbers and meta knight

Top Bottom