• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Good games. You're hella good but would have been cool if you approached... Legit regardless though.

Passed the baton over for now.
Thanks! GGs to you as well. Some of the other people I play with have too me I'm too aggressive so I've been trying to tone down unsafe options a bit. And it shows because you got a ton of shield grabs on me when I was playing as kirby and meta knight and even Jigglypuff. Admittedly, waiting for your opponent to approach you isn't much fun. I didn't think I was playing campy at all outside of that one Duck hunt Dog match though.

Salad bowl, if you're still around later I'll play with you. For now, I have som errands to run and bro wants to play.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I officially decided that I'm gonna main Zelda because she's probably like the most satisfying fighter to get KO's with.
Farore's Wind, Din's Fire, Phantom Slash, Fair, Bair, Dair, Uair.
She's a walking Falcon / Warlock Punch, in terms of satisfaction.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Thanks! GGs to you as well. Some of the other people I play with have too me I'm too aggressive so I've been trying to tone down unsafe options a bit. And it shows because you got a ton of shield grabs on me when I was playing as kirby and meta knight and even Jigglypuff. Admittedly, waiting for your opponent to approach you isn't much fun. I didn't think I was playing campy at all outside of that one Duck hunt Dog match though.

Salad bowl, if you're still around later I'll play with you. For now, I have som errands to run and bro wants to play.
Truth be told, I was correctly predicting your next characters because your playstyle is so apparent. I get grabs because Palutena is Ice Climbers v2. I didn't play your Jigglypuff... it was SBphiloz4.

Don't get me wrong, I think you're a really good player and I learned a lot from you. Thanks to you, I've narrowed down the chars I'm most likely to main.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
This is what happens when you play Smash with me. You should all visit me.

Alpha was here in spirit.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Fuujin, come over to Western Canada and we'll treat you to some Zeldawful dittos and good food. c:

Fuoujin 2

Banned via Warnings
No but I sang to Ariana Grande. Seriously.

@ Fuoujin 2 Fuoujin 2 No, but for you I'd pay for it all.
Well leT me look into these Canadian airplane tickeTs...

Fuujin, come over to Western Canada and we'll treat you to some Zeldawful dittos and good food. c:
I don't **** where I eat, or like **** anywhere near my food.

But I'll converT yall to the Goddess of LIGHT while I'm there.

I have a cat :3

Now to teach it how to use Zelda Diddy. That d-throw to U-air combo isn't that hard to pull off!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I remember making this at the time of Robin's reveal trailer. People who played Fire Emblem Awakening know the pain.

But why does the last statement still hold even to this day though? :>

KYO'S EDIT:
Inappropriate text, but I'll keep the link because of hilariousness. Be warned, and click under your own risk.
http://i.imgur.com/SUFUVzG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
If Zelda was a fire emblem unit, she could at least take solace in the fact that she wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as Wendy or Sophia from FE6.

She'd just be be the third worst unit.

Brb going to Vancouver.
This too.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
If Zelda was a fire emblem unit, she could at least take solace in the fact that she wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as Wendy or Sophia from FE6.

She'd just be be the third worst unit.
Surely she'd be better than pure archers?!

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Din's can't be reflected but it can be absorbed!
And Phantom is a definite projectile. For the worse.

Girls, guys
Din's Fire in FE. It works like other spells
except you have to wait one turn for the explosion to occur
so anyone can just move out of the way
also her attacks have the lowest hit rate for no reason (probly because her Skill is garbage)

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Din's can't be reflected but it can be absorbed!
And Phantom is a definite projectile. For the worse.

Girls, guys
Din's Fire in FE. It works like other spells
except you have to wait one turn for the explosion to occur
so anyone can just move out of the way
also her attacks have the lowest hit rate for no reason (probly because her Skill is garbage)
Villager can't pocket Dins, best thing about it

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
[collapse=Korra Spoilers]That Korrasami
[/collapse]

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I've played all the FE games but holy crap how do you guys recall all this stuff >_>

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Sadly, if this was an RPG I think Zelda would be a pretty good character, hahaha.

Oh no wait I was thinking about Brawl Zelda nvm.

(Someday I will let her go, but it will not be today).

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
To be fair, at least Zelda doesn't have the worst Amiibo. She's better off than Marth and Peach! Only her hair looks bad. The rest of her, sans the blue stand looks okay.

Fuoujin 2

Banned via Warnings
FE Raidant Dawn is the best Fire Emblem imo.
It has King Sothe and Kween Micaiah.

Zelda would be the Est/Nino/Elincia, she would have like 5 speed and 5 skill and be garbage until you gave her a master seal and she upgraded to Sheik and turned into one of the best units in the game.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I ran into a Zelda amiibo and figured why not.

So now I'm gonna have to find some time to train HILDA (original name idea do not steal). Though now the entire time I'm training her I'm going to lament the lack of a Hilda Zelda palette even more than I already do.
If DLC is a thing they need to add additional palettes / alternate costumes. Hilda Palette, Skyloftian Zelda, Queen Zelda, OoT Zelda...
So many options.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I ran into a Zelda amiibo and figured why not.

So now I'm gonna have to find some time to train HILDA (original name idea do not steal). Though now the entire time I'm training her I'm going to lament the lack of a Hilda Zelda palette even more than I already do.
If DLC is a thing they need to add additional palettes / alternate costumes. Hilda Palette, Skyloftian Zelda, Queen Zelda, OoT Zelda...
So many options.
Be careful not to train the amiibo figures too much. If they get too smart they'll come to life and try to take out the user in our sleep.

My Link amiibo's name is Elfmon.

Top Bottom