• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Nodding to the title, we really are one of the best to hang around boards.

Hai new Zelda mains~

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Add me at saladbowl41
GGs. Sorry about all the SDs. I don't know how to buffer this game and my inputs either get ignored or come out much later than expected. I keep trying to play like Brawl lol.

Anyone else want to wifi?

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I like the title
JOIN US

Earlier I was fighting a Jigglypuff on FG and they failed a Rest so I charged Fsmash and poof Jigglypuff popped out of it.
The player was a great sport and just stood there until I tried again, giving me the win.

I left right after though because the lag was unbearable.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Wow I'm going to learn to buffer offline before attempting wifi again. So many SDs :dizzy:
GGs to everyone who played me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Buffer ? I never understood the notion.
If you 'buffer an attack' or input the attack during an action it will start the first possible frame rather than being dropped entirely. The problem is with wifi lag some times you get hit and end up doing an aerial instead of a ground action.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I constantly used to screw up tether recoveries because I would push A right after tethering, not knowing that it would force me into the ledge attack. Didn't pushing A just pull you towards the ledge in brawl?

To be honest, I kind of miss the melee tethers.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Nairos slowly dropping zelda.

He didn't even use her in D1's tourney like he's gonna drop her by next year

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I constantly used to screw up tether recoveries because I would push A right after tethering, not knowing that it would force me into the ledge attack. Didn't pushing A just pull you towards the ledge in brawl?

To be honest, I kind of miss the melee tethers.
Yeah. This is getting me too.

I just heard some Korra discussion

I thought the final episode was disappointing :|
Korra just TALKED to Kuvira and Kuvira had a sudden change of heart. They could relate very well. WAT

Anyone here already get where I'm coming at? You know what else does this? Naruto

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Nairos slowly dropping zelda.

He didn't even use her in D1's tourney like he's gonna drop her by next year
#FuujinWasRight

He was always a Robin main. But he might still pick her up on occasions the same way DJNintendo uses Bowser. He'll use her against opponents who don't know the matchup at all and get hit by FW elevator.

I loved the Korra finale but it really lacked closure. I have to thank Nick for cutting the budget and forcing the Korra team to make a flashback episode instead of advancing the plot,

Last edited:
Nairo uses a lot of characters. It's clear that he mains Robin/Dark Pit. He also uses Zelda but I think he also mains Zelda. He used ZSS and Palutena once. He already explained that he only uses Zelda when he feels like it

Alphatron

Smash Champion
why? what are you talking about? as far as i know zelda is awesome in this game
If TRUE BEAUTY were a measure of how awesome a character was, then Zelda would be top tier. On the TRUE BEAUTY scale, Zelda surpasses even the final boss of Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Sadly, true beauty does not exist in her moveset. When an opponent just falls out of her fsmash...that isn't beautiful at all.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
If TRUE BEAUTY were a measure of how awesome a character was, then Zelda would be top tier. On the TRUE BEAUTY scale, Zelda surpasses even the final boss of Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Sadly, true beauty does not exist in her moveset. When an opponent just falls out of her fsmash...that isn't beautiful at all.
haha does that happen? is there sdi? doesn't relaly happen to me very often

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Sometimes, you don't even have to do anything. I fell out of Zelda's fsmash when Rion hit me after I whiffed rest.

You'll probably hit with her up smash about 1/1000 times, but it's the same.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh DI up eh? so that's how it works now... it used to be sdi inwards toward zelda

i'll test it haha

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
If you come from the air and get hit by her Fsmash, you're more likely to escape without doing anything at all
Some characters escape a ridiculous amount of times (Zamus, other Zeldas) without even trying.
Usmash is similar except worse.

But that's not the only reason Sakurai hates Zelda!

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Oh boy where should we even start :'D

Is anyone else in the game that has as much ending lag on their side aerials in the whole game?

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
DI doesn't get you out of Zelda's smashes anymore. It's purely dependent on if they're falling in which case there's a 100% chance they will fall out, or sometimes characters will just randomly fall out for no reason at all. I believe this is weight dependent, like Brawl usmash.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
So has anybody done the "Unlikely Allies" event match on hard? Took me over two hours to complete.

Tell me about your experience with it :)

Top Bottom