• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Macchiato Macchiato you know.

Having a "legit" reason to get drunk isn't so bad.

You can remain indecisive forever as far as I'm concerned.

Wait, why does the Phantom's hitlag cause Zelda to remain vulnerable if her animation is probably going as normal? Is Zelda just magically bound to the Phantom to the point she can't do anything until it's done attacking?
She isn't magically bound to the phantom. She's just stupid and doesn't realize she can actually move once she sends it out and instead stays still to see if it hits or not.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I've been thinking of picking up another character. Do anyone here have any suggestions ?

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Last edited:

Soul.

I can play you soon. I'll probably be practicing my lucario, so hope you can stand the aura

Edit: it also depends on the lag. I think last time we played it was lagging a bit, but we'll see I guess
The lag wasn't that bad last time.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
She isn't magically bound to the phantom. She's just stupid and doesn't realize she can actually move once she sends it out and instead stays still to see if it hits or not.
Triforce of Wisdom my ass -_-

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I've been thinking about using her ever since Smash 4 came out, but she is a pocket character of mine. Great character, but I'm unsure about it. I'll keep pondering...

I prefer playstyles that are unique and hard to master.
I do too! When I think of a playstyle like that ,:4greninja::4megaman::4olimar:Custom :4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4shulk::4villagerf: and possibly :4wiifit: come to mind
Ok I main lucina
Yayyy. It's awesome to play as a less used character

Random thought, but how she was implemented in Smash bothers me. She uses almost none of her quotes from FE:A, doesn't even have one move different from Marth (at least give her that spinning sword attack she does in Awakening as a nair), and she doesn't even have her battle stance from Awakening.

Anyways, I'm glad you found a character Macchi-
Nvm I still don't know

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Does anyone else have a low tier main that they love to use just to challenge themselves?

Mine is little Mac. Completely different from my usual style of unique characters.

Great response !

Pacman is truly unique, however how does he fair against the 'top tiered' characters? Where does he stand in the customs on metagame ?
Our toughest matchup is against Sonic, and that's only +1 in his favor. Even so, that can change as our meta develops. (I personally feel that it's going to end up even)

We have an answer to everything with a versatile kit, but you have to be creative with your tools in order to make Pac-Man truly shine.

Customs give us more kill confirms (freaky fruit, Lazy fruit, Meteor trampoline) and buff our stage control (meteor trampoline, on-fire hydrant)

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Does anyone else have a low tier main that they love to use just to challenge themselves?

Mine is little Mac. Completely different from my usual style of unique characters.
did you really just ask that question in the Zelda social

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

Mines Zelda and palutena. Except those are my main uh... Mains

The highest tier character I play frequently is pit I believe. Not really sure where he stand exactly but I think most people put him high-mid

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

EDIT:Didn't read the question properly. That's what I get for not getting enough sleep :/.

Zelda and Palutena.

Last edited:
Top Bottom