• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Trophy Rush is a bag of ***, I ONLY get duplicates of Falcon's customs no matter who I'm playing it with.
I've finished off 3 characters tonight and have been helped on at least one more. I think it was giving me Dedede moves because I had just gone on FG with him, so I went and did a few rounds with Lady Tuna to reset it.

Do you have all your 3D$ customs yet?

I didn't mean to put $ there but decided it looked cool so I left it.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I've finished off 3 characters tonight and have been helped on at least one more. I think it was giving me Dedede moves because I had just gone on FG with him, so I went and did a few rounds with Lady Tuna to reset it.

I didn't mean to put $ there but decided it looked cool so I left it.
I don't even play Falcon for any game mode which is the confusing part.

I thought Sonic's neutralB 3 was the last one on my list, but I apparently don't have Pikachu's upB 3 even though I distinctly recall seeing it pop up in Target Blast along with the "You've unlocked all of Pikachu's custom moves!" message. Apparently I'm losing it.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I don't use customs because some of them are broken/unfair. Thus, I propose we ban ALL custom moves from tournaments after EVO. (sarcasm)

Besides that, I've already unlocked all custom moves. Took me awhile. :glare:

Last edited:

Soul.

LOL at everyone in the TourneyLocator chat saying that ROB is "top 10" or "S tier"

With a frame that huge and a terrible disadvantage state, I highly doubt it.
never trust the ***** of ***** that is the Twitch chat.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
LOL at everyone in the TourneyLocator chat saying that ROB is "top 10" or "S tier"

ROB honestly hasn't impressed me this game. He's good, and a few of his moves got buffed, but he took a few hard nerfs as well, most notably FTilt's range going from huge to tiny. He was also hurt by game mechanic changes pretty severely.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
LOL at everyone on the TourneyLocator chat saying that ROB is "top 10" or "S tier"

I like it when the chat just stops working and freezes, so I don't have to deal with it. :)

Is it a glitch or something? Sometimes the chat works and it's, well... ALIVE, while other times, it's dead.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I was reading the weight topic for smash 4, and datamining has proven my values to be like, 99% correct

it's hard being a data god(dess)

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Remember when someone in the weight data thread had a heart attack over Rosalina being light, refused to believe it, and fought people about it?
well he's medium isn't he? she? it?
Edit: I read robin, I need some sleep or something

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Remember when someone in the weight data thread had a heart attack over Rosalina being light, refused to believe it, and fought people about it?
oh that should be my "moronic quote of the week"

let me go find them

I'm aware of that PotD, but people have vouched for it being incorrect after spending a lot of time with her. Leading to the conclusion that Sakurai was actually referring to her floatiness in that PotD. Even when Bill Trinen was playing as her, he noted how well she can survive while demonstrating how she can survive to above 200% on Battlefield against Bowser and DK.

As for why he wouldn't use the term weight in that PotD, I believe that what we call "weight" is referred to as "defense" by Sakurai, judging by how custom equipment and stuff work in Smash 4 (increasing your defense with custom equipment makes you harder to launch, i.e. "heavier" in our terms. That's ALL it does, meaning what we call "weight" is "defense" in Sakurai's eyes).
[quote="sonicbrawler182]Rosalina being lightweight wouldn't even make a whole lot of sense because Luma is so easy to K.O as it is.
I think her being "light" is being mixed up for her floatiness, because floaty characters are easier to K.O horizontally, regardless of weight, since that floaty effect means it's harder to cancel momentum in the air and as such, the just get carried horizontally (unless the character has momentum negating moves, which funnily enough, Rosalina does have in her Down B - hence, she's an excellent survivor). However, it's harder to K.O them vertically. Samus is also like this, she's easy enough to K.O to the side, but not towards the top of the stage, and even spikes are less effective on her.[/quote]
[quote="sonicbrawler182]I didn't say an incomplete version.

The full Japanese game has been streamed the past two days. Figured you'd know it was out by now. I've had plenty of final build footage to watch.[/quote]

[quote="sonicbrawler182]And I met Jesus yesterday.

I've said it so it must be true and relevant.[/quote]

mmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmm
mmmmmm
mmmmmm

sonicBAWLER :cry:

i cant even quote properly and its not worth fixing

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Why am I still getting likes on my comment about teleporting into Zelda's vag.

Seriously people.

Top Bottom