• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I just fought a spin dash spamming Sonic with regular lag and input lag

I couldn't even fight. I ended up quitting the match
Me rn trying to recover from that:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I just fought a spin dash spamming Sonic with regular lag and input lag

I couldn't even fight. I ended up quitting the match
Me rn trying to recover from that:
Standard lag and input lag is the worst possible combination you could have. It hurts trying to fight in a match that's going at slideshow speed while everything you do comes out later than intended. What kind of Wifi are these people on anyway?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Just read the first few pages of this social and OMG. Seems like we were troublemakers from the very start. :^)

Already getting hate for "hating" on Irrevelina, getting the thread locked for a while, people offended by whatever the title of the social was at the time--

It was our destiny to continue following the original footsteps and use our elegant sass to rustle more jimmies. :')

Soul.

Hmm. Maybe I should go to Scrub Glory or something.
I'd ask for With Friends matches, but ehhh idk if anyone wants to l8r

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yes! I found it! I found the gif where Ganondorf kicks open a chest in Hyrule Warriors!

Also, have a sweet animation of Captain Falcon.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
It feels like they're connected to the Internet from the Mcdonalds down the street

I'M NOT LOVIN IT
Seems like it lol
I've had a few slideshow matches myself and trying to play in that mess is like trying to hug a jellyfish (I have never actually hugged a jellyfish and I never want to lol).

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I have never played Spirit Tracks, but I really hope they replaced her Transform with that! I wonder why Zelda wasn't coupled with Sheik on the main site...
I bet you regret saying this now

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Behold! Bad Box Art Mega Man!
Oh lord, anything but this, haha. The first three Mega Man games had hilariously awful box art that it could put a smile on almost anyones face. someone is probably going to carry through and show exactly what I mean by "awful box art"

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh lord, anything but this, haha. The first three Mega Man games had hilariously awful box art that it could put a smile on almost anyones face. someone is probably going to carry through and show exactly what I mean by "awful box art"
... Oh, dear Nayru! The hell is this? It's like man-Samus with white Ridley! Kind of reminds me of Power Rangers too.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Standard lag and input lag is the worst possible combination you could have. It hurts trying to fight in a match that's going at slideshow speed while everything you do comes out later than intended. What kind of Wifi are these people on anyway?
Potato routers are standard issue for FG

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Zelda (Vasco) at a party. If Zelda-Zelda's face was Photoshopped on, it would be a funny and awkward entrance to whatever raid. :p

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I just realizes bba Megaman and Rugby Shirt have the same color sceme

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I remember working hard to think of unique movesets and ideas for Toad. I still do this stuff, except I don't type them in text anymore. I just keep it in my head because I'm too lazy
I was just bored and I saw some other guy's moveset and I thought "hm, maybe I could do better" and so I wrote all that.

Granted some things I've thought would probably be bad in practice.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'm playing Trophy Rush to get Rosalina's last custom and instead I keep getting Dedede customs, mainly Gordo ones.

Clearly Lumas and Gordos are related.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'm playing Trophy Rush to get Rosalina's last custom and instead I keep getting Dedede customs, mainly Gordo ones.

Clearly Lumas and Gordos are related.
And then I switch to Ludwig to get my last Bowser Jr. custom... and get Launch Star Plus, the one for Rosalina I needed on my second try.

And I continue to get Dedede customs.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Isn't polio chicken in Spanish?
Omg.

The absolute CUTEST.

Eeee~

Now you see? Buffing or nerfing Sonic is a lot more difficult than it looks
It's not really that difficult. U-smash should NOT be one of the strongest smashes in the game, specially not when it has fuggin superarmor and lasts for like a million years. It also baffles me that he has a kill throw in b-throw. Those two at least should be nerfed hard. He already has a great recovery, which lets him go off-stage for kills and gimps, he should not have powerful ground attacks. Quick? Yeah, sure. Strong? What.

It's the same thing with Diddy. It's okay if he's fast and has dumb frame data. Quick characters are supposed to be like that. What quick characters aren't supposed to have is lethal weapons that kill as soon as some of the stuff the heavies have.

Why the hell is Sonic's u-smash so strong is something that still baffles my mind.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Just sleeping again and again.
Thats basically me.

After a couple of hours of sleeping and then waking up, it then becomes a cycle of sleeping for 30 minutes then waking up, feeling worse then before. >.>

That just makes it cuter.
Luma is so Kawaii desu nee when it brutally murders you. :happysheep:

Top Bottom