• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So I just realized that you can do jab 1 repeatedly simply by holding a and it automatically goes into the jab combo.

Anyone else say "ora ora ora" whenever they do Mac's rapid jabs?

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Hahahaha, I was cleaning up my photobucket and found this thing I made a while back...

@ Antonykun Antonykun that's the Villager palette you like, right?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm completely sure Wii fits gonna get buffed. Does like no one use her in for glory? Also he must know the problems with her by now. Like I would honestly trade smashes with hers for Zeldas

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm completely sure Wii fits gonna get buffed. Does like no one use her in for glory? Also he must know the problems with her by now. Like I would honestly trade smashes with hers for Zeldas
Aww damn, a main switch.

Preparing the alcohol right now as we speak.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Pls more buffs to Wii Fit... they will never see it coming. By the way, nice avatar.

Soul.

incoming "FG isn't used to judge a character" posts

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
So now I'm rocking Creepy Rugby Shirt funny how I am easily spooked.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I SEE FERN COMPLAINING ABOUT SONIC USMASH AND I AGREE, IT SHOULD NOT LAST AN ENTIRE EARTHS ORBITAL DURATION AROUND THE SUN AND KO ME AT 70%

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
MACCHI DON'T ASK FOR BUFFS PLS
WFT'S NAIR MAKES LOSE SLEEP

Remember that one time we were playing and you nair > nair > uair'd me to death on Halberd
it was traumatizing

apparently you can also do the first hit of nair to usmash for a true kill combo!!! yay!!!

also why does nair do like 40% and combo into itself

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I expect some nerfs on the dumb characters, but I really don't expect buffs on hardly anyone. Maybe % buffs for some characters like the treatment Shulk and Zelda got in 1.0.4, but nothing more considerable than that.

Edit: Omg why are you all hating on WFT so hard :'D. Her nair is like, literally the only good thing about her.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I SEE FERN COMPLAINING ABOUT SONIC USMASH AND I AGREE, IT SHOULD NOT LAST AN ENTIRE EARTHS ORBITAL DURATION AROUND THE SUN AND KO ME AT 70%
Aaaaand it pokes through shields too wtf I hate that move.

Hey I'm switching less frequently. At least I won't kill yall.
Good thing Lavani made this bet thing for all of us AFTER you started switching less frequently. I'm sure we'd all be dead by now if we had that bet on that one day you switched your main 5 times.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
It's not really that difficult. U-smash should NOT be one of the strongest smashes in the game, specially not when it has fuggin superarmor and lasts for like a million years. It also baffles me that he has a kill throw in b-throw. Those two at least should be nerfed hard. He already has a great recovery, which lets him go off-stage for kills and gimps, he should not have powerful ground attacks. Quick? Yeah, sure. Strong? What.

It's the same thing with Diddy. It's okay if he's fast and has dumb frame data. Quick characters are supposed to be like that. What quick characters aren't supposed to have is lethal weapons that kill as soon as some of the stuff the heavies have.

Why the hell is Sonic's u-smash so strong is something that still baffles my mind.
His USmash is very strong but I don't think it has Super Armor (assuming Thinkaman's data is complete for the move it doesn't). But I do agree that he hits too hard, if only barely. His reach is also a little stupid.

Only 22 customs to go, woop.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You know who REALLY needs a nerf.

Little Mac.
That aerial combo ability is waaaaay too strong this character is broken pls nerf or ban

You switched? Wow. Lol. I'm going to throw potatoes at you soon

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Cancer:
Invincibility on upsmash (startup until the hitbox appears)

Which... I don't believe. Can you charge it and have invincibility (intangibility?) While you charge?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
MACCHI DON'T ASK FOR BUFFS PLS
WFT'S NAIR MAKES LOSE SLEEP

Remember that one time we were playing and you nair > nair > uair'd me to death on Halberd
it was traumatizing

apparently you can also do the first hit of nair to usmash for a true kill combo!!! yay!!!

also why does nair do like 40% and combo into itself
Nair combos into everything

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Leaked information on what Sakurai is going to give to Zelda in the next patch.

:denzel:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I remember posting a similar GIF with the same concept here like 2 months ago, haha.

Really strict in terms on percentages though. Only works in between ~16-22% on most characters. Will whiff or not sweetspot on percentages outside the range. :/
oh

well I did it too now I guess!

It actually worked from like 32~42% on Sheik. Lower than that didn't register as a combo, past that knocked back too far.

Scalding FLUDD is 10x better and makes Mario Top Tier but no one cares because LOLWINDBOX.
But is it jankier?

Scalding FLUDD is hella good but I don't think it's as janky as High Pressure Wind.

But what would you take vs shuttle loop Meta Knight?

I guess if you're facing someone who you expect to be perfect with their shuttle loops, you'd take scalding FLUDD... but the pressure to be perfect because of lolwindbox is pretty... high.

I regret nothing.

get rid of kill throws and make spin dash do less damage. At least that's what I would see as fair
Exactly what I want to see done. Can't really change him being an obnoxious character, but a character that fast shouldn't have throws that good or combos that damaging.

I'm playing Trophy Rush to get Rosalina's last custom and instead I keep getting Dedede customs, mainly Gordo ones.

Clearly Lumas and Gordos are related.
Trophy Rush is a bag of ass, I ONLY get duplicates of Falcon's customs no matter who I'm playing it with.

Aww damn, a main switch.

Preparing the alcohol right now as we speak.
Good thing I bought brandy

@ Lavani Lavani @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer Does Cancer's u-smash have superarmor or just armor or not? I'm like 80% sure it has some dumb **** like that.
It has INVINCIBILITY

AND UNLIKE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING IT LASTS PAST THE INITIAL HITBOX

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
So i'm really tired and am going to go to bed. Night everyone!

AS a parting gift, I leave this:

Last edited:
Top Bottom