• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
This is not how Mario Party operates. It should imbue anger and hate within your cousins and friends
Oh trust me, that happened a lot. I remember at least one time in 8 where both me and my friend were about to walk into one of the Bowser traps and since I went first I was risking getting there if I got a high number, so instead I just chose to force a duel with my friend with one of the duel items and end my turn while making him be forced to lose a star to Bowser on his turn.

He was like

]

And I was like

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Oh trust me, that happened a lot. I remember at least one time in 8 where both me and my friend were about to walk into one of the Bowser traps and since I went first I was risking getting there if I got a high number, so instead I just chose to force a duel with my friend with one of the duel items and end my turn while making him be forced to lose a star to Bowser on his turn.

He was like

]

And I was like

Amazing.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The last Mario Party I played was probably 3. Anyway, where is this from and why is Toad almost clinically depressed?

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
It might have been asked before in this thread, but I was wondering who my fellow Zelda's were voting for? Sorry if it has been.

Also, more on topic, are there any Mario Party games that I can get on the Wii U that would be worth it, I've heard that there's not much good option of the later ones and multiplayer games can really struggle in my household if they don't have a good first impression so I'd want it to be worth the money.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It might have been asked before in this thread, but I was wondering who my fellow Zelda's were voting for? Sorry if it has been.
I voted for:

- Bass
- Protoman
- Shantae
- Shovel Knight
- Isaac
- Fi
- Hawlucha

Trieste SP

Smash Champion

Also, more on topic, are there any Mario Party games that I can get on the Wii U that would be worth it, I've heard that there's not much good option of the later ones and multiplayer games can really struggle in my household if they don't have a good first impression so I'd want it to be worth the money.
I didn't vote for anyone yet. Still thinking about it...

As for Mario Party, it depends really.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The last Mario Party I played was probably 3. Anyway, where is this from and why is Toad almost clinically depressed?
All those failed attempts at being playable in Smash really did a number on him.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

I voted for Toon Zelda. Though unlike the desperate scumbags, I voted once like you're supposed to.:secretkpop:

Last edited:

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
remind me why do we need Hawlucha
TBH, he's the first Pokemon representative that has resonated with me now that Lavani suggested it, he'd be badass, getting some grappler moves aswell as flying stuff would be epic.

EDIT: also what'd be the difference between T.Zelda and regular Zelda? why not go non-clone Tetra?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I voted for Toon Zelda. Though unlike the desperate scumbags, I voted once like you're supposed to.:secretkpop:
Dude, they said "please" :c
dude I only voted for Bass at first

then everyone in here was all YOU CAN VOTE MORE THAN ONCE YOU KNOW

so I was all NO I DIDN'T KNOW I GUESS I'LL DO THAT THEN

and now everyone's all WHY ARE YOU VOTING MORE THAN ONCE

get off my back wow:sadsheep:

TBH, he's the first Pokemon representative that has resonated with me now that Lavani suggested it, he'd be badass, getting some grappler moves aswell as flying stuff would be epic.
see he gets it

tbh I don't really care for Hawlucha myself, but it has the sort of traits that could make for a really interesting fighter, and it works as a modern pokemon rep

EDIT: Also does anyone want anything genned for gen 6, if there's anyone that actually plays XY/ORAS here still? May as well ask because I've got everything I can think of needing at this point and there's still three lines open in this box.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

EDIT: also what'd be the difference between T.Zelda and regular Zelda? why not go non-clone Tetra?
The difference is mainly speed, and size. She'd have speed, something Zelda really needs but lacks, a smaller size for less combo food, however, she would most likely have smaller hit boxes as well, so harder-to-land lightning kicks. Basically just think Toon Link and regular link. They have a lot of similarities, but have traits to define their own character. For instance, their aerials. But I would want toon Zelda to keep the lightning kicks, it's very awesome and iconic for Zelda.

Overall I just think Toon Zelda would be a much more viable option in tournaments, but if she would be added, I personally would play both alongside eachother

Last edited:
I bought my cat some cat food. Told me that they have 2 in stock. Only found 1. Went back on their word and said that they only had one in stock in the market

Still trying to find out who the old owner was (the one who formerly called her "Zelda")

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
however, she would most likely have smaller hit boxes as well, so harder-to-land lightning kicks.
I feel like that's a pretty bad trade-off even with how easy she is to combo and how slow she is. With people falling out of smashes and jabs already, it'd be a nightmare with smaller hitboxes, and then FW would be easier to DI. still doesn't solve Din's and phantom being mostly useless.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I feel like that's a pretty bad trade-off even with how easy she is to combo and how slow she is. With people falling out of smashes and jabs already, it'd be a nightmare with smaller hitboxes, and then FW would be easier to DI. still doesn't solve Din's and phantom being mostly useless.
imo, they would keep her aerials, but change her grounded moves, opposite of the differences between Tinks and Links moves. She also wouldn't necessarily have farores wind, maybe just a modified version of it. I think they would change her smash attacks to be a one hit move, but idk

Really it's just like other clones. Would a faster smaller character be better for you, or a bigger, slower but stronger character. It's all preference really.

As for Phantom, it's pretty good to force a low recovery for a meteor smash setup and punishing landings as some have said before, but Dins right now is pretty useless yeah, because I doubt they'd change much of her specials. I doubt she'd make it in, but itd be cool if she did, a lot cooler than like Rayman or K. Rool lol

Last edited:

Spirst

Wow Fern. I left for one week. One. Week.
That explains it. I was wondering, "Why the **** is he liking my old posts from 5 days ago just now?"

Then again though, I'd gotten likes from the Lucina raid like a month after.

Soul.

EDIT: Also does anyone want anything genned for gen 6, if there's anyone that actually plays XY/ORAS here still? May as well ask because I've got everything I can think of needing at this point and there's still three lines open in this box.
I'd tell you how many Pokémon I want, but the list is huge
:troll:

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So I finally muster up the courage to Roll Glory, first thing I get? Communication error, lol. Second thing I get is a rage-quitting Sonic.

Soul.

Speaking of Sonic, I was just playing a good one on FG. I was using MK.
Damn. **** this MU.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Then I found a Greninja/Bowser/Pacman/Ness main who was pretty good. His Greninja wrecked me good each time, Ness was pretty good, Pacman could use improvement, and his Bowser was good, too.

Soul.

You going to second MK?
Let's just say I was trying him out.
Also trying out Fox, Falcon and other **** I don't remember. I don't need a secondary per se as my main is already good but ****ing Diddy and Sheik....

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Only spent a short time in FG because I need to sleep, but tonight was a big accomplishment for me, gorls. Tonight was the first time I was ever able to make myself go into 1v1, ever since the game has been out. Even after getting the first communication error, it wasn't so hard to click 1v1 anymore. I overcame an anxiety today; I'm proud of myself.

Does Fox have a good time vs. Diddy and Sheik?
No one has a good time against Diddy, but as of now, he's probably as close as it gets when it comes to "a good time". Fox does well against Sheik as far as I know.

Last edited:

Soul.

Pretty sure he is decently well against those two...

Btw, what are Diddy's and Sheik's worst MU's?
Diddy: Nothing. Even MUs at worst
Sheik: idk
No one has a good time against Diddy, but as of now, he's probably as close as it gets when it comes to "a good time". Fox does well against Sheik as far as I know.
Huh. Actually I'll think about it. If this is true then Fox covers Pika's troublesome MUs, which leads me to..
**** I gotta main Ness
**** I'm the next Nakat

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
guys lets hope sonic gets nerfed!!!
Let's hope the cancer gets killed

wow that sounds a lot more gruesome than i thought it would
Poor Sanic

how about instead we just make other characters fun, so I don't have to play the only fun character
Don't really get why people want to Nerf Sanic, I can beat him without getting my arse handed to me...Villager's Ledge game tho...

Hasn't Samus also been consistently bad as well? Though I guess she was decent in Melee at least...

I've seen a few Samus mains...if she's used correctly she can be a beast.

Am I the only one who didn't like gen 4, But absolutely loved gen 3
No, Gen 3 in my opinion is the pinnacle of the pokemon franchise, after that it started to go down hill until XY then went up a bit again.

I haven't played a mario party game since 7
I've only played 2 and 3. :drshrug:
I haven't played since like 5, but I was thinking about getting Mario Party 10, until I saw the god awful reviews for it.. Also its cause Toad can't win for losing, obv fam.

Welcome to Falco's career in SSB4. Dude was dropped the moment SSB4 came out. Hypothetically, let's say in region J, there were 100 Falco players. At that moment, it dropped to 1. Yeah... At least people play as Zelda out of love, pity, loyalty, or hope.
Poor Falco

:^)))))))))

This is actually pretty cool.

------

All that being said.

Last edited:
Top Bottom