• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I can't tell if I should be happy that Daisy has good support in Japan looking at this chart or disappointed since she has one of the lower percentages on this chart.

We need more support or she'll never get in. She needs move beyond the realm of being an alternate skin and become a stand alone character.

Daisy is too good for Peach.

That being said I don't dislike Peach, But Daisy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Peach Just saying.

D

Deleted member

I literally can't understand this person on FG.
Me: "VOTE4DAISY"
Opponent: "Vote4Shrek"

I'm currently banging my head against the wall.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Never played bayonetta, doesn't seem interesting to my taste.

Idc as long as Bayo and Jeanne, Daisy or R. Kool actually do get in somehow but I have a feeling they'll pick someone truly lame.
by the way, I have always liked the idea of Toon Zelda but I'm afraid she'd be even worse than regular Zelda.
I mean how would a Toon version of her really turn out think about it.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I don't necessarily need Paper Mario as character DLC, but his inclusion would hopefully mean more Paper Mario music and a legit stage. Personally, I'd love to see something like the battlefield/theater thing from TTYD make it, with props, audience, and appeal mechanics all stuffed in.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

Idc as long as Bayo and Jeanne, Daisy or R. Kool actually do get in somehow but I have a feeling they'll pick someone truly lame.
by the way, I have always liked the idea of Toon Zelda but I'm afraid she'd be even worse than regular Zelda.
I mean how would a Toon version of her really turn out think about it.
Uhmm she'd turn out to be a smaller, faster Zelda

Isn't that what we want? lol

I have a feeling, if K. Rool makes it in, he'll be just like mega man and Pac man. It seems like EVERY freaking person wants him, but once he's there, not many people play him

Rizen

Smash Legend
I don't necessarily need Paper Mario as character DLC, but his inclusion would hopefully mean more Paper Mario music and a legit stage. Personally, I'd love to see something like the battlefield/theater thing from TTYD make it, with props, audience, and appeal mechanics all stuffed in.
This will have to do for now:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Alright fine, you got me. But I don't really see how miis are in that list lol
Because who the **** asked for Miis?

Shulk is so freaking unknown that everyone forgets he's even in the game

Also you forgot the obvious G+W and ROB
Shulk was super popular in Japan.

I omitted G&W, ROB, and DHD because they seemed more like momentos rather than an attempt to popularize a character.

Soul.

Real talk, is someone asking for Ice Climbers?
inb4 3DS johns. "This handheld was the reason why they aren't in! It should have been a Wii U only game!!!"

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Everyone from the Zelda social has to attend the tournaments.
I didn't sign in the tournament because I'm not %100 sure if I'll be able to, but I most likely will. I just didn't want to sign up, and drop out at the last second.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Fiora and Melia for DLC guys, c'mon ;;;;
As much as I'd like to see Melia in Smash, I think I'd be more excited about Isaac or Bayonetta :'D, sorry, boybert.

Melia would be my third choice, though. Not Fiora, I think she's kinda lame and also lol more sword(ish) users. Plus you couldn't really make her a fighter with her second form because lawl huge spoilers.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
As much as I'd like to see Melia in Smash, I think I'd be more excited about Isaac or Bayonetta :'D, sorry, boybert.

Melia would be my third choice, though. Not Fiora, I think she's kinda lame and also lol more sword(ish) users. Plus you couldn't really make her a fighter with her second form because lawl huge spoilers.
She's already spoiled with a trophy tho lol
oh and don't forget :4lucina::4sheik:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So far today, I have seen these tags:
"Vote4Shrek" <--This guy's braindead
"vOTEcRSYTL" <--This guy didn't even spell Krystal right.
"VOTE4SORA" <-- Ew
"RAYMAN!" <-- Ew again

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Went to Easter lunch with my family

My dad said to me "you look good today"

I absentmindedly responded "gorl I always look good"

He gave me the most confused and disappointed look ever

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Ffamran Ffamran How is the new Starfox game anyway? Any new info???
No, there's no info. Krystal's move set would be easy to get a template off, but the issue is how to translate it. As in which would be a tilt, a Smash, aerial, etc. Specials, though, would just be a matter of balancing and a decision between giving Krystal a powerful AOE attack for a Down Special or that reflector shield which would probably lead to her being called a clone... Yeah... Then there's design and if she even appears in Star Fox Wii U or will continue to be a part of the series. Kind of like how Midna would be fantastic, but she hasn't appeared in any Zelda games with a major role except for Hyrule Warriors after Twilight Princess.

As for Wolf's VA, Grant Goodeve, Wolf's Assault VA or Jay Ward would be fine. Ward would only need to add in lines if necessary like if they change up an attack, taunt, victory quote, etc with Wolf. Or we could get David Hayter. "Star... Fox? STAR FOX!?" Wolf is finally part-parrot; he's already a "Foxhound". :smirk:

Unrelated: this Ganondorf, yo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSUSo-qC77s. :p

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
inb4 3DS johns. "This handheld was the reason why they aren't in! It should have been a Wii U only game!!!"
is it still a jon if it's true? either way believe their support is somewhat mild, not endless not pitiful

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You also have to realize that the threat of Farore's makes Olimar commit to his mid-long range game against us than quite a lot of other characters as well. I'd have to see our frame data against Olimar's, but I'd wager that our CQC can beat his out too. The damage is rather brutal, but it's not as quick as ours.
His jab outspeeds all of Zelda's up-close options. Outside of ftilt (which is a disjointed kill move) he has decently quick CQC options.

That feel when the Zelda Social is bleeding out into real life.
The sass is too powerful to control

Speaking as someone that played them in both Melee and Brawl I don't mind that they're gone

I'm not really sure how they'd function in a game with anti-chaingrab mechanics anyway.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
is it still a jon if it's true? either way believe their support is somewhat mild, not endless not pitiful
Yes

You can kick your opponent's controller out of their hands and then say "no johns" when they try to argue

(Don't actually do this you might get DQ'd)

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Hello friends! I wasn't on at all yesterday due to visiting relatives W/ no internet. But I'm back now! :D

How is everyone?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I was buying amiibos off of a Brazilian site that FullMoon linked me to and
castrate..JPG

like, no thanks; i'm good.

Top Bottom