• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Good games amigo! All of your characters were so good! And the lag wasn't bad :p We totes need to play again soon cx.
Edit: OH AND LMAO @ THE CASTLE SIEGE SD. I got my last slap in then i forgot to jump off the platform...
lol at least you can say you got the last hit lol
Every uses Zelda. They just don't know it yet

Ive been playing with an olimar lately and it's not nearly as bad as brawl I think it's 55-45 at worst
idk gurl it might not be as bad but I don't think its that good yet

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Thank you all again sisters for the birthday messages! :D <3

On another note, some of my Irish Smash gurls went to a Sm4sh tourney over the weekend there in Scotland & two of them got 4th & 9th respectfully (out of 58) so that's p awesome!
Ireland is catching up yo! >:)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Thank you all again sisters for the birthday messages! :D <3

On another note, some of my Irish Smash gurls went to a Sm4sh tourney over the weekend there in Scotland & two of them got 4th & 9th respectfully (out of 58) so that's p awesome!
Ireland is catching up yo! >:)
Happy birthday, lil' sis!! How old are you now?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
As I read stuff about Smash in Texas and knowing about east and west coast, I become a bit sad that nothing's been mentioned about the Midwest... Because there's like nothing to mention...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Don't even get me started on amiibos. Jigglypuff and Greninja were 2 of the few left that I wanted, but then they were announced as exclusives and were gone in minutes. With Jigglypuff, at least I probably can go to the release day like I did with Rosalina, but I have no idea how I'll get Greninja. I think it said they were only doing online preorders so idk if that means that there won't be a release day in store or not. After those two, I'll get Bowser Jr. and the DLC characters and then give up on smash amiibos. It's way more frustrating than it should be.

Edit: they're released on May 29, right? If so, that's a Friday. How the **** am I supposed to get there if I don't have my own car? Why wouldn't they do it on a Sunday like last time? F*** Nintendo.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Copy pasted from @san.

Really the damage boost is one percent but the endlag is huge. I use the official Mii and i can do B-air AC just fine but when I decided to go back to max height/weight the move lagged too much to AC i think that Mii is Brawl Ganon sheesh
Thanks, I'll try to figure out which combination I like best. While I'm not against different sizes for balancing reasons I almost want to restrict Miis to default size to remove hassle. Dapuffster plays with default size Brawler and Tr3la won that tournament with default Swordfighter so I doubt it would be too bad.

And naw, Brawl Ganon has good damage all around and some scary autocancels (23% DAir lol). He will kill you in five or so hits... if he can get them.
Also yes Swordfighter has a huge rewards problem like most of his good moves are mostly good on advantage wich makes his qcq a problem :/
I watched a bit of Tr3la's SF, seemed like it was pretty much just Gale Strike and UAir lol

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I think JigglyZelda is just speaking from the hard years of being a Brawl Zelda main. :^) If you weren't being countered by someone when playing as Zelda, it was a good MU!
Ahhh, I didn't main her during the brawl days. Now I think that only almost half of her MUs are unfavorable while the rest are even or in her favor. I don't see her in the bottom. I think she's like mid or the lower part of mid.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Don't even get me started on amiibos. Jigglypuff and Greninja were 2 of the few left that I wanted, but then they were announced as exclusives and were gone in minutes. With Jigglypuff, at least I probably can go to the release day like I did with Rosalina, but I have no idea how I'll get Greninja. I think it said they were only doing online preorders so idk if that means that there won't be a release day in store or not. After those two, I'll get Bowser Jr. and the DLC characters and then give up on smash amiibos. It's way more frustrating than it should be.
I know... All I really wanted were meta knight and charizard... Guess I'll wait for palutena, dark pit, and Mr game and watch. Pretty much the only ones I want

I'm not a die hard amiibo collector, I just thought the figures were cool. And scalpers are getting them and charging 3x the price. Lol nope

How are any common kids who get them for fun supposed to get any of these? I thought thats how they were supposed to be used but lol

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Thanks, I'll try to figure out which combination I like best. While I'm not against different sizes for balancing reasons I almost want to restrict Miis to default size to remove hassle. Dapuffster plays with default size Brawler and Tr3la won that tournament with default Swordfighter so I doubt it would be too bad.

And naw, Brawl Ganon has good damage all around and some scary autocancels (23% DAir lol). He will kill you in five or so hits... if he can get them.

I watched a bit of Tr3la's SF, seemed like it was pretty much just Gale Strike and UAir lol
So Tall/Wide Swordfighter is worse than brawl ganon :/

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
My sister has been tinkering around with Kirby. She asked me, "Why is Kirby low tier now?"

She proceeds to go try Rosalina. Likes her for 2 weeks then finds her "too slow" for her liking. Switches back to Kirby realizing that once a Kirby main, always a Kirby main. Sort of.
Sounds kinda like @ Macchiato Macchiato ;D

Holy crap I missed page 900 O: 9 pages ago XD
you ladies keeping it saucy up in here?

Update on my life:
I think I like playing as Olimar o.o

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Edit: they're released on May 29, right? If so, that's a Friday. How the **** am I supposed to get there if I don't have my own car? Why wouldn't they do it on a Sunday like last time? F*** Nintendo.
My friend has shown me a site that ships worldwide and imports the amiibos from Japan, it's where I pre-ordered my Greninja, Palutena and Robin amiibo. I decided to preorder since as amiibo start to get rare, the price in the site gets higher.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Wait I thought this tournament thing was supposed to be like "fight your match when you have time" and go on for 3 months or something

D

Deleted member

It feels kinda weird not being a part of the whole "trying to snag amiibo ASAP before they're gone". I never really thought about getting one. Jigglypuff is probably the only one I would get, but she seems to have sold out fast af.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Guys how do I fight Olimar? Seriously that character just overwhelms me.
A really effective strategy is to panick from the Pikmin stuck to you and cry :^)

But no srsly, I've found that he's like Rosalina: he excels when you respect him too much. Do respect the Pikmin, but try to fight him at close range because he's not as good there than at midrange

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
A really effective strategy is to panick from the Pikmin stuck to you and cry :^)

But no srsly, I've found that he's like Rosalina: he excels when you respect him too much. Do respect the Pikmin, but try to fight him at close range because he's not as good there than at midrange
He also uses smash attacks a lot. That's why we spam the b button.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Match-Ups Zelda loses: :4zss::4falcon::4diddy::4fox::4greninja::4littlemac::4metaknight::4olimar::4sheik::4sonic::4yoshi::4luigi::4miibrawl::4peach::4pacman::4shulk:

Even/Advantageous::4bowser::4bowserjr::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4wiifit::4jigglypuff::4kirby::rosalina::4robinf::4pikachu:

Don't have enough experience in to judge correctly: :4darkpit::4dk::4drmario::4mario::4duckhunt::4falco::4pit::4ganondorf::4gaw::4duckhunt::4myfriends::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4marth::4megaman::4ness::4palutena::4tlink::4villager::4wario2:

Some of these I kinda assumed, so :secretkpop:

My friend has shown me a site that ships worldwide and imports the amiibos from Japan, it's where I pre-ordered my Greninja, Palutena and Robin amiibo. I decided to preorder since as amiibo start to get rare, the price in the site gets higher.
Could you link the site, please? Or is it nin nin or something?

Last edited:

Soul.

Match-Ups Zelda loses: :4zss::4falcon::4diddy::4fox::4greninja::4littlemac::4metaknight::4olimar::4sheik::4sonic::4yoshi::4luigi::4miibrawl::4peach::4pacman::4pikachu:

Even/Advantageous::4bowser::4bowserjr::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4wiifit::4jigglypuff::4kirby::rosalina:

Don't have enough experience in to judge correctly: :4darkpit::4dk::4drmario::4mario::4duckhunt::4falco::4pit::4robinf::4ganondorf::4gaw::4duckhunt::4myfriends::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4marth::4megaman::4ness::4palutena::4tlink::4villager::4wario2::4shulk:

hm? I thought Pikachu had problems with Zelda

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
hm? I thought Pikachu had problems with Zelda
lol that was one of the ones I guessed on. I figured that Pikachu's speed and quick moves could be overwhelming for Zelda, but I could see that Zelda kills him a lot earlier than he kills her.

I'll move that one down to even, I guess.

Last edited:

Soul.

lol that was one of the ones I guessed on. I figured that Pikachu's speed and quick moves could be overwhelming for Zelda, but I could see that Zelda kills him a lot earlier than he kills her.
Well, she can only KO with baits/reads/punishes. Her attacks are also laggy as **** too, so eh.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
How to beat Zelda with Pikachu:

>Quick Attack

Oh, and Pikachu's a ******, so grab doesn't actually connect when he lands. She has a hard time approaching, and honestly, with her bad aerial mobility, it might be pretty easy to get an air dodge read bait and kill early with Heavy Skull Bash.

Soul.

How to beat Zelda with Pikachu:

>Quick Attack

Oh, and Pikachu's a ******, so grab doesn't actually connect when he lands. She has a hard time approaching, and honestly, with her bad aerial mobility, it might be pretty easy to get an air dodge read bait and kill early with Heavy Skull Bash.
oh it's the move everyone's complaining about
heavy skull bash is a p gud frame trap

Rizen

Smash Legend
When Brawl Ganon got shut down he was shut down very hard. I don't think any character's MUs in SSB4 get as bad as the one sided Brawl MUs.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Hey SmashBoards, I would really appreciate it if the mobile site didn't send me to the App Store every few minutes.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Match-Ups Zelda loses: :4zss::4diddy::4falcon::4greninja::4fox::4littlemac::4metaknight::4olimar::4sheik::4sonic::4yoshi::4luigi::4miibrawl::4peach::4pacman::4shulk:

Even/Advantageous::4pikachu::4darkpit::4bowser::4bowserjr::4charizard::4dedede::4wiifit::4jigglypuff::4kirby::rosalina::4robinf:

Don't have enough experience in to judge correctly: :4darkpit::4dk::4drmario::4mario::4duckhunt::4falco::4pit::4ganondorf::4gaw::4duckhunt::4myfriends::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4marth::4ness::4palutena::4tlink::4villager::4wario2::4megaman:

Zelda has the advantage on Olimar since she can reflect all his smashers, Olimar is advantage. Imo against Yoshi it's very even or even advantageous since their egg and their jump leave them open for kicks and up b's. Little mac is about even. Just don't be impatient and read like hell. Greninja is imo a super easy match up. Nairs work very well against this mu and all down grab to anything works.

My list:

Match-Ups Zelda loses: :4zss::4diddy:

Even: :4falcon::4fox::4metaknight::4sheik::4sonic::4yoshi::4luigi::4miibrawl::4peach::4pacman::4shulk::rosalina::4robinf::4wiifit::4mario::4drmario::4tlink::4palutena::4marth::4lucina::4littlemac:
Advantage: :4darkpit::4bowser::4bowserjr::4charizard::4dedede::4jigglypuff::4kirby::rosalina::4robinf::4megaman::4link::4pit::4olimar::4dk::4falco::4villager::4wario2::4pikachu::4duckhunt::4gaw:

Some of the even do take some patience and skill to beat but I still think it's even :| This is just my list of course so if you have questions I can answer ; o;

Last edited:
Top Bottom