• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
So I finally made Miis fory Wii U version. Snake for Gunner, Layton for Swordfighter, and Ty Lee for Brawler, all 1/4 height and min weight. Not real pleased with my Snake Mii, I'll probably have to figure out another character to make into my Gunner. I love the character, though. I'll probably modify the size for my Brawler, too; smallest or close to it just feels weird for a rushdown character (I agree with Dapuffster lol).

What all does height and weight affect @ Antonykun Antonykun ? Range, attack speed, weight, mobility specs, damage, and autocancels (that goes along with attack speed and mobility specs I guess). The small Miis seem to have really low damage output in general (are their specials affected though?).

Also Swordfighter has really screwy damage balance. A NAir that does awful damage yet an autocanceling UAir that deals ~17% (15% with my Mii)? Surrrrre that makes lots of sense.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I still need to take part in a tournament myself.

If I do take part... I'll just get bodied by :4diddy: and :4sheik:. ;_;
Goodness I hate Sheik so much. D:
If you come across a GOOD Sheik you're bound to have a hard time. There are many Sheiks I come across who have no idea what they're doing, and are thus, easy as pie.

And same really. I'm not sure about local tournaments because I never hear about any in my area. Maybe some online tournaments? I'd love to get involved in them.

And...
@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 Happy Birthday dude!
:happysheep:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Would anyone in the states like to Wii U wifi?
Edit, can't anymore.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I really need to start posting more instead of just watching the feed like I have been for the past few weeks...

Ugh.
I'm pretty much the complete opposite.

I think I need a break >.<

Oh well. Who cares?

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Happy Birthday @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 ! :happysheep:

In other news, it snowed last night.
I swear Canada only has two seasons: Summer and Winter.
And even in Summer Canada is full of snow, wtf Canada.

Then I image canada as the South Park Canada and everything is hilarious again.

...Iunno if I'm being offensive or not cause its a TV Show.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Thank you all for the birthday wishes gurls! *hugs all round*

@ BJN39 BJN39 I'm heading to my aunties' house any time now because she is having a BBQ at her house... I love me a BBQ ;)

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Oh yeah. And Happy Easter to those that celebrate it! ^^
Same here! Happy Easter to anyone and everyone who celebrates it for whatever reason! :)

(Note I know WHY Easter is celebrated, just some people celebrate it for different reasons and for some reason I felt the need to clarify this)

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
This is completely unrelated to Smash and Zelda, but I submitted some stickers (emoticons) to the messaging app, LINE, awhile ago, and they're finally under review! I've been repeatedly refreshing the review page for the past hour so that I can see the results of the review ASAP.

I'm so nervous they're going to be rejected ughshhhdjnalksmdasasfssdlkm
OMG this is so old, but my stickers finally got approved

sihljdkfslkjfnas I'm so excited right now. It may be a few hours before they appear on the LINE store, but you'll be able to see them here, when they go live!

I can't even describe how happy I am that they finally got approved after 4 freaking months

Also, happy birthday, @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 ! u go gurl, hope you have a great day!

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
But I also disliked this tournament because seeding sucked and San Antonio had to kill each other off. I only fought two Houston/Dallas players.
Almost 3/4 pages late, but just wanted to say we all tried our best with seeding. The entire side of Loser's was houston killing each other off and SA on the other side. If you wanna know the nitty gritty behind the seeding process, ask Nike. I just remember there being 17 people seeded and in SA terms the last seeded person was Jopan I think, which means from SA rankings, up to 7th was seeded.

It also didn't help two upsets that made the bracket even more SA vs SA and Houston vs Houston happened. Jbandrew losing to whispy and Espy forfeiting against Avoid.
Either way it was an incredibly stacked tournament and pretty much everyone was good enough to be either top 16 or even knocked out 0-2 almost (FCF going 1-2)

SA has so many good people along with Houston always having their ever growing Fire Nation it's ridiculous at this point.
Megafox establishing himself once again he's our new Gnes of TX, Espy finally beating his rival Trela after like 6 years of being 0-20+ Prime still being solid and slowly getting better at the Diddy MU (though might not matter in 10 days, wooooo)
It's amazing how strong we are compared to old SA back in brawl days and I definitely enjoy it while also fearing of losing out on top 10 myself compared to brawl days where I had nothing to worry about.

Meanwhile, Dallas only has like 2-4 players that're worth noting.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
OMG this is so old, but my stickers finally got approved

sihljdkfslkjfnas I'm so excited right now. It may be a few hours before they appear on the LINE store, but you'll be able to see them here, when they go live!

I can't even describe how happy I am that they finally got approved after 4 freaking months

Also, happy birthday, @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 ! u go gurl, hope you have a great day!
Latte, Wolfie and I are making a Zelda Social Tournament and you have to come. Every Gorl is coming.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
It's a tournament where everyone who goes to the Zelda Social enters. You can use any character. We talked about it yesterday.
Oh. So it's not a Zelda tournament, but a Zelda SOCIAL tournament. That's even better! No d*ng Zelda dittos... That'd be grosssss

So like, what would we do about the people who don't have Wii u, don't have 3ds and stuff

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Oh. So it's not a Zelda tournament, but a Zelda SOCIAL tournament. That's even better! No d*ng Zelda dittos... That'd be grosssss

So like, what would we do about the people who don't have Wii u, don't have 3ds and stuff
There are two seperate tournaments. A Wii U and a 3ds on seperate days of course in case people want to enter both

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
There are two seperate tournaments. A Wii U and a 3ds on seperate days of course in case people want to enter both
Ah I see. well if I'm not busy whenever it is I'd want in. What are the rulesets

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
What all does height and weight affect @ Antonykun Antonykun ? Range, attack speed, weight, mobility specs, damage, and autocancels (that goes along with attack speed and mobility specs I guess). The small Miis seem to have really low damage output in general (are their specials affected though?).

Also Swordfighter has really screwy damage balance. A NAir that does awful damage yet an autocanceling UAir that deals ~17% (15% with my Mii)? Surrrrre that makes lots of sense.
Copy pasted from @san.
Height: Affects range, lag (large), damage (small), movement (large)
Weight: Affects damage (large), movement (med),

A tall Mii has around 30% weight to match the damage of standard.
A short Mii has around 70% weight to match the damage of standard.

Property shifts seem to be continuous. Just because a move says it does 11% instead of 12% doesn't mean it's that much weaker. Most of non-default Mii's attacks are not whole numbers.

Damage increases scale with initial damage. A tall+heavy Mii's damage compared to default: 14->14.5, 16->16.6, 9->9.3, 6->6.2, 2->2
A short+skinny Mii: 14->13.6

Adjust your Mii's properties for hitstun and movement. There isn't really a mathematically optimal set, but the game is biased towards quick + damaging Miis in general. I haven't looked at things like 75% height 40% weight Miis and the like yet, but there are some good combinations.
Really the damage boost is one percent but the endlag is huge. I use the official Mii and i can do B-air AC just fine but when I decided to go back to max height/weight the move lagged too much to AC i think that Mii is Brawl Ganon sheesh

Also yes Swordfighter has a huge rewards problem like most of his good moves are mostly good on advantage wich makes his qcq a problem :/

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

Trieste SP

Smash Champion

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo