• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hmm what? What happened, something about Kingdom Hearts?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Holy ****. Vergil's theme for DMC4: SE is awesome. OMG! THE SITE... It has info on Vergil and... HOLY **** HIS DEVIL TRIGGER LOOKS WICKED! But it doesn't explain why he still has DMC3's DT instead of Dante having his own "general" DT. Then again, Vergil might have never gotten to the point like Dante where he could DT without relying on weapons 'cause well... he died. Lunar Phase when it was shown in DMC3 was an aerial move. I kind of want it to be an aerial-only move and have Vergil's lock-on and forward move be something else just for variation's sake and to not reuse animations or the trailer showing Vergil using Rising Dragon might be his new lock-on and forward move. I really want to see Rising Sun in DMC4: SE since it along with Beowulf's Combo A - Vergil has a Combo B for Beowulf now - were my favorite moves on Vergil. Yamato has three variations, so Combo A, B, and C. Force Edge is there, but it still feels weird since technically it's not even supposed to be with Vergil. Unless Vergil found a copy and that Force Edge is just some sword while Sparda's Force Edge is an upgraded one... They could explain it as a phantom version of Force Edge and that Vergil's Summoned Sword skills are on such a powerful level he can materialize a Summoned Sword like that. Oh, and DmC Vergil's usage of Sword Illusions to travel was given to Vergil.

Oh, and the site describes this for why Vergil's here.
"Vergil is Dante's twin brother, and he also carries the bloodline of Sparda. Unlike Dante, he embraces his demonic heritage. Intrigued by the Order of the Sword, who worship Sparda as a god, he pays a visit to Fortuna many years before Dante's arrival."

So, Vergil's story is probably a prologue. I wonder how it will explain Yamato breaking. Maybe Vergil breaks it to prevent the Order from doing anything with it. "Many years" is also vague... Anyway, hype. A LOT OF HYPE FOR THIS GAME. Link to site: http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4se/global/vergil.html?la=en.

Edit: This year has too many good games.

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Briefly saw his post yesterday about his last day as a teenager, but couldn't respond to it at the time.

Happy 20th birthday, @evmaxy54!

Also...look at all of these people I don't know.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
@evmaxy54 's birthday?

:bluejump:HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :bluejump:

Now that I think about it he DID say it was his last day of being a teen.....

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
10 days left
:4diddy:
- Uair: Knockback reduced (+ now combos into itself more easily and for longer)
- Dthrow: End lag increased (・nair, dtilt, uthrow untouched! ・Still probably combos anyway lol)
- Peanut Popgun: +5 frames end lag (lol who cares)
・Fair untouched
+ Becomes even better relative to the rest of the cast as Sheik, Sonic, ZSS, and Rosalina receive nerfs

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Alright, for my first tourney, I got out of pools with a 3-1 record. 36 total entrants. But after making top 18, I didn't win a single match. :^(

Will summarize my results here.

Pools
:4myfriends::4shulk:Won 2-1
:4shulk:Lost 2-0 (FREAKING POWER VISION KILLED ALMOST ALL MY STOCKS--)
:4falcon:Won 2-0
:4diddy:Won 2-1

Bracket
:4yoshi:Lost 2-0 (Probably the best Yoshi in my region, he was the guy that beat the 3rd place Fox amiibo in that tourney)
:4rob:Lost 2-0 (He was good, but HE WASN'T THAT GOOD. I EVEN KNOW THE MU WELL AND I GOT BODIED)
So yeah, got either 13th or 17th depending on how the counting system works. Decent representation for :4zelda:, but I wish I could've done better. At least my first match against Ike/Shulk and Diddy were streamed so I'll post them here when they are uploaded, as well as the bracket when that's posted. c:

Soul.

I'm worried they will nerf Pikachu because of ****ing complaints.
now I won't be able to SH DAir anymore

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
GUYS I JUST FOUND AN AWESOME PICTURE (Seizure Warning I guess)

I DUNNO WHATS HAPPENING BUT I AM USING THIS FOR SOMETHING.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nothing :3

Just glad you weren't disgusted
Nah gorl it takes a lot to disgust me :happysheep:
The things I've seen in my social/skype group..

Also @ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL you got me using that sheep so much now. I don't know whether to thank or shake my head at you.

And
Happy Birthday☆ @evmaxy54! Hope it's great. ~

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
13th club let's go
I GOT 13TH IN THAT ONLINE TOURNEY I PARTICIPATED TOO. The one that was streamed and you gorls saw me own that Kirby/Shulk.

This may be a sign. Maybe I'll always be 13th. :^(

I have a tournament coming up soon anyway. I'll win for you guys. Or place at top 5 at the very least. I'll do it for you guys ;D

Hopefully

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The things I've seen in my social/skype group..
Also @ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL you got me using that sheep so much now. I don't know whether to thank or shake my head at you.
RAINBOW SHEEP MASTER RACE!
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

I have a tournament coming up soon anyway. I'll win for you guys. Or place at top 5 at the very least. I'll do it for you guys ;D

Hopefully
Win for Diddy. :4diddy:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I might have tore a bicep doing overhead presses. Didn't actually feel the pain until two days later :(

Sad thing is my OHP is pitifully low at 80lbs :(
I'm certain you've heard this already

but gorl.

Don't push yourself, you need to take it slow. Watch your form. And 80 lbs is nothing to laugh at, considering you're a beginner. I started at 65 when I was 15.

Yeah.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm certain you've heard this already

but gorl.

Don't push yourself, you need to take it slow. Watch your form. And 80 lbs is nothing to laugh at, considering you're a beginner. I started at 65 when I was 15.

Yeah.
Wish I could go back in time and tell myself this. Apparently tendons grow a lot slower than muscle too. I was rushing myself because I go to the gym before work :(

Because of an avatar again, I'm gonna give Jingai Makyo a shot

Bless the power of avatars again

Rizen

Smash Legend
@evmaxy54 Happy birthday :)
@ Alacion Alacion sorry you got injured :( be careful to not over do it and make the injury worse. These things take time to heal. When I sprained my ankle it took several weeks to get strong again :(

I have no idea what's going on in here aside from that.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
This is a weird thing to be typing as a Rosalina main but I don't understand how to fight Duck Hunt.

Part of it is probably just wifi lag making projectiles harder to fight than they should be, but I play really stupidly against the Clay Pigeon in particular (shielddropping early, mainly). Gpull doesn't feel like a good go-to because of how much Rosa commits to it without putting out hitboxes of her own, I get dash grabbed or sh faired when I go for it a decent amount of the time. Sh airdodge doesn't work very well for her either, because Luma will still get hit by things and likely die.

He has a hell of a time killing and she edgeguards him for free so I can't see any legitimate reason Rosalina should lose (aside from also sucking at killing without Luma I guess), but I have very little MU exp with the character.

EDIT: Reading the MU discussions on the Rosa board, I guess people don't think DH is really shut down by Rosa after all. That makes me feel a bit better.
@evmaxy54 happy bday gorl:happysheep:

Last edited:
Top Bottom