• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Holy ****, that trailer was SO DUMB. I was so ready to see the cross-over and I got some generic anime schoolgirl ****? This is what they've been working on for two years?
Headphones man. Girl smiles and uses them as if she really wanted to save the world. If that's what they were thinking they could have made it an anime or some ****.
At least the song is decent not good
:yeahboi:
Yall *****s need to play some more Persona :4ganondorf:

As a Persona fan, this was the sort of **** I was expecting. Still gonna buy it, unless it has some really stupid *** bull**** I don't like.
I've been saying this ever since they showed the trailer. It looks like a Persona game lol
i still cri
i fel u

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Headphones man. Girl smiles and uses them as if she really wanted to save the world. If that's what they were thinking they could have made it an anime or some ****.
At least the song is decent not good
:yeahboi:

I've been saying this ever since they showed the trailer. It looks like a Persona game lol

i fel u
Well it IS ATLUS we are talking about.

Holy ****, that trailer was SO DUMB. I was so ready to see the cross-over and I got some generic anime schoolgirl ****? This is what they've been working on for two years?
I love it how when people see "generic anime schoolgirl" they immediately dismiss the game.

Gameplay Bruh.

Gameplay. And ATLUS is damn good at it too.

Oh well, Based Opinion is Based Opinion :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yup. Raging rollout again.

People will be people. I ain't nobody's husbando. Single life is the good life (for now).

I should probably watch the direct. I listened to it at work and the fire emblem x shin megami tensei trailer was hilarious just listening to the Japanese voices & music. Reminds me to go watch more anime. But then Walking Dead and Archer are higher TV priorities.
Watch Planetes.

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Hyrule Warriors did pretty amazing for a Dynasty Warriors like Zelda Experience. The Story was good, the characters kept true to their nature, and it was all mindless fun.

Also the music, don't even get me started on the awesome remixes.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Hyrule Warriors did pretty amazing for a Dynasty Warriors like Zelda Experience. The Story was good, the characters kept true to their nature, and it was all mindless fun.
I wasted hundreds of hours on that game. I was such a great game when you're looking to waste time.:laugh:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
I wasted hundreds of hours on that game. I was such a great game when you're looking to waste time.:laugh:
Exactly! I'm -still- playing it trying to get everything in the game, then again I was a die hard Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors fan before Hyrule Warriors came around...so I guess that helped? But still its really good fun.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Oh I know. But it looks so promising as a standalone game with some influences from both SMT and Fire Emblem.
well I'm glad you can tell the difference then xD
I think the only thing I truely care about is if they put some distorted version of Sigurd in there
his weakness better be fire
Gameplay Bruh.

I mean opinions are important, but in my eyes their gameplay has just stayed in a proverbial box it's whole life and hasn't elevated much and it has a sick obsession with showing me flashy colors like it's trying to hypnotize me. Yes, I don't like Atlus and that is a thing

Also the music, don't even get me started on the awesome remixes.
story was good? wut?
I'll leave remixes to opinion, I personally enjoy an orchestra

Last edited:

Soul.

Well it IS ATLUS we are talking about.

I love it how when people see "generic anime schoolgirl" they immediately dismiss the game.

Gameplay Bruh.

I am completely aware they are good at doing their ****, bruh. Maybe people just hate the typical anime school story or something. The game is probably coming in 2016 so more details could blow their minds, thus making the schoolgirl point moot.

Captain Obvious has never been this good

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It's over. Yessss.

Seriously, this prank was awful in my opinion.

I liked the prank from last year. Sweet and too the point. While it was annoying to navigate, it was a nice history lesson. It also isn't as limiting or annoying as this april fools day.

My god. The avatars. I was sick of seeing his face.

Everywhere I go is also a shaq joke coming from the moderators.

It also ruined the hype from the direct. I was ready to see all the hype, but like I said, it's hard to take anything seriously with a shaq head everywhere.

I can't read anything because of how annoying this has all been.

Baah. But it is all over. Everyone will be back to normal.

I miss last years prank.

I'm 1/4 serious. The prank itself wasn't THAT bad. But you have to understand my day and who I am.
I first had to spend the entire day with very extended class periods staring at computer screens.
I had to know I was going to miss the directs by the large margin until my track meet was over.
The track meets themselves were a disaster. They are always a waste of time, and I got last in all my meets.
The direct themselves were awesome and I was hype!
I have test today to worry about.

I was having a huge mix of emotions going on. My mind was racing. Which is horrible thing for me. I wanted the relax and unwind. But the smiling shaq heads were everywhere. Which made my mind race more and added a bit of anger to it. And the mod jokes weren't funny either. I couldn't take anything seriously and I couldn't relax after a stressful day.

All in all, it wasn't really bad in of itself. But in combination of my horrible day, and my wanting to express the only happiness of the direct, it kinda broke me.

But I really just want to put that behind me.

But why didn't you guys tell me it ended earlier then it started? The entire reason I woke up later was because I wanted the Shaqness to end as soon as possible. ;_;

@berserker01 Watched more Frozen though haven't finished it yet. Your ice waifu is cray-cray.

Edit: This is why I wanted you guys to tell it would've finished earlier then expected. Now everyone is gone. ;_;

Last edited:

Soul.

It's over. Yessss.

Seriously, this prank was awful in my opinion.

I liked the prank from last year. Sweet and too the point. While it was annoying to navigate, it was a nice history lesson. It also isn't as limiting or annoying as this april fools day.

My god. The avatars. I was sick of seeing his face.

Everywhere I go is also a shaq joke coming from the moderators.

It also ruined the hype from the direct. I was ready to see all the hype, but like I said, it's hard to take anything seriously with a shaq head everywhere.

I can't read anything because of how annoying this has all been.

Baah. But it is all over. Everyone will be back to normal.

I miss last years prank.

I'm 1/4 serious. The prank itself wasn't THAT bad. But you have to understand my day and who I am.
I first had to spend the entire day with very extended class periods staring at computer screens.
I had to know I was going to miss the directs by the large margin until my track meet was over.
The track meets themselves were a disaster. They are always a waste of time, and I got last in all my meets.
The direct themselves were awesome and I was hype!
I have test today to worry about.

I was having a huge mix of emotions going on. My mind was racing. Which is horrible thing for me. I wanted the relax and unwind. But the smiling shaq heads were everywhere. Which made my mind race more and added a bit of anger to it. And the mod jokes weren't funny either. I couldn't take anything seriously and I couldn't relax after a stressful day.

All in all, it wasn't really bad in of itself. But in combination of my horrible day, and my wanting to express the only happiness of the direct, it kinda broke me.

But I really just want to put that behind me.

But why didn't you guys tell me it ended earlier then it started? The entire reason I woke up later was because I wanted the Shaqness to end as soon as possible. ;_;

@berserker01 Watched more Frozen though haven't finished it yet. Your ice waifu is cray-cray.
It ended 2 hours ago. Not sure if someone here tagged you to tell you that.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Anyway, didn't really get a chance to elaborate on the smash reveals.

They were both amazing, and couldn't ask for anything better!

Perfect music choices for both of them! Victory road is one of my favorite pokemon tracks.

Then we have Love theme and Unfounded Revenge which is fitting for both Lucas and him coming back.

Then the puns!

Stikes back! Was expected but still pretty awesome to see. Lucas's however, was perfection.

"Comes out of nowhere." *slow claps*

Even if they aren't really changed all that much. It really is good to see more characters back. We might even get a newcomer due to the voting thing! I'm excited for the future of Smash. I'm personally still waiting for more stages announcement. <3

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Anyway, didn't really get a chance to elaborate on the smash reveals.

They were both amazing, and couldn't ask for anything better!

Perfect music choices for both of them! Victory road is one of my favorite pokemon tracks.

Then we have Love theme and Unfounded Revenge which is fitting for both Lucas and him coming back.

Then the puns!

Stikes back! Was expected but still pretty awesome to see. Lucas's however, was perfection.

"Comes out of nowhere." *slow claps*

Even if they aren't really changed all that much. It really is good to see more characters back. We might even get a newcomer due to the voting thing! I'm excited for the future of Smash. I'm personally still waiting for more stages announcement. <3
That Pun made me giggle so much XD :chuckle: :p

And then there was that one part of the traielr where Lucas fell to the ground and another Lucas with the Masked man alt was standing in front of him with a sword.

Then the memories came back of me finishing Mother 3.
I literally got so many feels at that point ;_; :cry::crying:
Thank you Based Sakurai :awesome:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not as bad as seeing a weeaboo trailer.
Sorry I'm not sorry.
You know what I am talking about.
I LITERALLY COULD NOT TELL WHO THE FE CHARACTERS WERE. The only character I could identify was Tiki. My bae Tharja better be in. (inb4 she gets kicked out for being too scandalous again...)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Fire Emblem? Not really liking how they are handling it. Still is probably going to be a fun game.

How they are handling it in Japan has me worried though. They are releasing it as two versions over there.

Also, I need to know which side has Felicia.

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem? Not really liking how they are handling it. Still is probably going to be a fun game.

How they are handling it in Japan has me worried though. They are releasing it as two versions over there.

Also, I need to know which side has Felicia.
She's on Hoshido's side, which sucks. I'm going #TEAMNOHR and our maidwaifu won't be on it .-.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ah, the power of name searching.

The more I play with customs the more I think they're powerful exploits and shouldn't be in the standard rules. Villager trip timber+exploding balloons is annoying as heck.

I got some good doubles in. I'm actually having fun with wifi :)

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
The more i play customs, the more i like it. It makes knowledge and analyse good asset, while custom off is a litlle more about how to handle Diddy and sheik.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Custom Kirby and Custom ROB have been quite fun to play with. Both of them get stuff that helps them but they don't feel overly stronger with customs. It's just that the two benefit from them enough to see an improvement.
With that said, Jumping Inhale is my favorite custom Kirby has, you can do some extremely silly things with it.
Also, I'm so glad this whole Shaq thing is over. It was so tiring seeing nothing but Shaq's head for the whole day. I know, I'm late to the whole thing ending by like several hours but whatever.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Aw.. Shaq's gone… oh well.

But yeah. I feel idiotic for not watching the direct yesterday… so much stuff… o.o

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Lol people who weren't here on the 1st will read the last several pages and have no idea what happened.

@ Tilk Tilk I like your signature comic :)

Top Bottom