• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I think the first time I saw Bunzy was here when someone mentioned him, then he said he wasn't supposed to be seen, but that person didn't know because the powers of being a mod.
It's like their name is on the tip of your tongue! :secretkpop:

I completely forgot about Isaac, I'd be ecstatic about Isaac.

In terms of asspull characters that have no chance in hell, I'd want Maria from Knights in the Nightmare.

This is a good topic too.

Gen 1: Mew
Gen 2: Heracross
Gen 3: Breloom
Gen 4: We already have Lucario so no
Gen 5: Mienshao, Bisharp
Gen 6: Hawlucha
Pls, needs more Mawile.

Edit : Woo wah, welcome back to your normal avis! I have to wait till I can access mine... :urg:

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
OH. MY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*.

LUCAS IS FREAKING BACK, SAKURAI YOU'RE THE FREAKING BEST MAN! : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
[quote="Reserved, post: 18876943, member: 254437"]I think Mewtwo is using his male voice. Go to when he uses Shadow Ball, you can sorta hear something?

ALSO WHY DOES HE HAVE STUPID SHADOW BALL STILL[/quote]

But Shadow Ball is awesome.

Also, i will pick up Lucas and show you his power. Hopefully he'll have a better MU against Kirby than Shulk does. : 3

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
In honor of an important event, I have for the first time since joining last year, changed my Avatar and Signature as well! Bwahaha.

Also, Veterans are pretty boring, I'm not very excited for Lucas, in fact when I first saw him I went... 'meh'.

I want new comers, not yesterdays news. Bring me Princess Daisy, or Isaac, or maybe a new character from Xenoblade Chronicles. ANYTHING new would be nice. Even if it was Rayman... instead we're probably going to be seeing Wolf, Snake, or some other Veteran.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Isaac would be super interesting.

Veterans are boring.

Bravely Default doe.
How dare you Locke.

You do not. Diss. The Psychic Boy.

That's it, when Lucas gets released, and i pick him back up as my main, i will show your cancerous MM what the Crybaby Boy with a stick and a super depressing past can do. I will make you eat your words about him being boring. > : 3

I would say the same for Mewtwo, but i think @ Spirst Spirst will take care of that for me.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I mean, I'm pretty happy with Lucas cause he used to be my strongest secondary back in Brawl, but I also agree that it would be better to see new characters coming as DLC.

Getting more character introduction trailers would be ****ing cool, man.

I fully support Bayonetta and Dixie.
Veterans are moot points because they're probably being currently worked on.

But I'd vote 1000000 times if possible for "NOT RIDLEY"
Lol I also think Ridley would be a terrible addition to Smash.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Name search bait to the 99th power
Which is why if and when I compete, I'm not going to run under the tag "Ffamran".

I never knew Shofu even played brawl nevertheless my main lol. I see the dude at Xanadu all the time. I'll ask if he used to watch vids of me to learn. I'd love to make him my disciple if :wolf: becomes DLC.

Edit: When does this stupid Shaq stuff end? Ugh.

:018:
I wasn't part of the competitive scene or boards since several months ago, so I have no idea who Shofu is aside from recent stuff on him. I don't even know why he picked Fox, if he likes Star Fox, if he played Wolf, Mewtwo, Lucas, etc. He's just a dude who plays a good Fox and that's all I know about him. Oh, and he has a Darmanitan for an avatar here and for his Youtube account where he also does let's plays if I remember correctly. If he switches to Wolf or co-mains him... Well, I could see Wolf do well against Luigi because Wolf's air speed is good and his moves have range while moving him forward not to mention that Wolf Flash probably won't leave him helpless making it easier to use as a spike and Wolf actually has a projectile that can stop Luigi unlike Fox, but that's assuming Wolf is basically a tweaked version of Brawl Wolf.

I swear if I end up being the SSB4 Wolf mod... It probably won't happen and the reason I'm the Falco mod is because I'm the only active user there at that time and still the only active user there. Falco really suffered from first impressions and digging through frame data and comparing some stuff between SSB4 and past games, Falco didn't really get nerfed in terms of anything, but his Blaster. If Blaster had less end lag even without the ability to auto-cancel, Falco wouldn't been dropped that hard; dude fell from a 16 story building while Marth and Meta Knight fell off a 5 story building with fire fighters to help them or natural stuff like Meta Knight's wings. At least users there frequent it more and there has been progress to Falco's metagame.

Long story short, Wolf returns, he's getting co-mained because I love his fighting style. If he doesn't resemble Brawl Wolf, he's still getting co-mained because he's a BAMF.
It's like their name is on the tip of your tongue! :secretkpop:

Pls, needs more Mawile.

Edit : Woo wah, welcome back to your normal avis! I have to wait till I can access mine... :urg:
That was you!? :laugh:

Last edited:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
How dare you Locke.

You do not. Diss. The Psychic Boy.

That's it, when Lucas gets released, and i pick him back up as my main, i will show your cancerous MM what the Crybaby Boy with a stick and a super depressing past can do. I will make you eat your words about him being boring. > : 3

I would say the same for Mewtwo, but i think @ Spirst Spirst will take care of that for me.
I do believe the eight legged freak did indeed throw down the gauntlet.

Personally, despite his different playstyle, I can't seem to get it out of my head that Lucas is some Ness Clone. (Like I know he's not, but my brain keeps saying, lol yes he is)

Mewtwo in my opinion has a far more unique playstyle which makes me more hype for him... Iunno its hard to explain.

Long story short though, Veterans < Newcomers.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Worse than a veteran.

A veteran clone.

Give me new mechanics. New ideas like robin and Shulk.

Unless you give me snake. I'd be very curious to see how he'd do in smash 4.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Today starts a new era.

I'm going to change my avatar to something that isn't Circus Kirby.

plsno

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Paying for a character that was free in a previous iteration of the series is a real kick in the groin imo
if I have to pay money for the character it had better be someone new and interesting

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My Shaqatar was useless. Take a good, long, hard look at it because it's already gone. :awesome:
shaq and daft.png

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
I do believe the eight legged freak did indeed throw down the gauntlet.

Personally, despite his different playstyle, I can't seem to get it out of my head that Lucas is some Ness Clone. (Like I know he's not, but my brain keeps saying, lol yes he is)

Mewtwo in my opinion has a far more unique playstyle which makes me more hype for him... Iunno its hard to explain.

Long story short though, Veterans < Newcomers.
Lol, yes i did.

It's fine, alot of people feel the same way. If Lucas gets ranked higher in the tier list than Ness, or vice versa, then people will probably s tart seeing the differences, hopefully.

But to each's own. I still plan on showing Locke the power of Lucas, given we're sparring buddies and all.

Last edited:

Spirst

If Reserved ever changes his avatar, here's the picture so someone else can steal it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If Reserved ever changes his avatar, here's the picture so someone else can steal it.

He's not using it now... Quick! Someone use it to torment Reserved!

Edit: Dammit! He switched back!

Last edited:
Top Bottom