• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Whaaaat?!
list of things I didn't like about bravely default
  • second half of the game was pure garbage,
  • you had to grind, and the only ways to work around were
    • hope you get a random op passerby
    • pay to win/pray to win
    • sleep mode to win
  • agnes
  • combat was tedious, when it felt so perfect on the demo version
  • Square enix should just be it's own reason

list of things I didn't like about bravely default
  • second half of the game was pure garbage,
  • you had to grind, and the only ways to work around were
    • hope you get a random op passerby
    • pay to win/pray to win
    • sleep mode to win
  • agnes
  • combat was tedious, when it felt so perfect on the demo version
  • Square enix should just be it's own reason
Well, it's your opinion. I guess

Personally I've not played Bravely Default, but I have heard a lot of people sing its praise.
Asides from the BS second half, it's great. Expecting a lot from Bravely Second since I doubt it will do the same **** (AKA: Something like the second half of BD)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wow, I can't believe you'd do that to me. After all I did for the Falco board...
Which is?

That's like slipping a dead hobo a $100; it's a sweet gesture, but it isn't really helping anyone
Problem is that I can't remember a thing he did and I feel like he never did anything, so... yeah, it's even worse since it's like walking past a dying hobo and then complaining about why people aren't helping the homeless. :glare:

Damn. Is that really Edea?

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Well, it's your opinion. I guess
don't get me wrong it had more potential out of any turn based rpg I've played in years to be amazing, but instead they made it a tedious chore to which I choose to do dishes now instead. Also I felt like most of the script and not the characters/character design to be just plain bad

Personally I've not played Bravely Default, but I have heard a lot of people sing its praise.
unfortunately revealing "part two" of the game is a huge spoiler warning and I like to think of it as a deal breaker

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Worse than a veteran.

A veteran clone.

Give me new mechanics. New ideas like robin and Shulk.

Unless you give me snake. I'd be very curious to see how he'd do in smash 4.
...You did not just say that. You did not just call Lucas a Ness clone.

It's definitely on now.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Which is?
lol

Also, this didn't make it into Shaq World Forums so I'm posting it here:

Recommended moveset for B-Brawler Shaq is 1211 for maximum dunkage. Those SD dunks with Up B are too strong.

EDIT: Wow, @ Locke 06 Locke 06 and his husbando (@ spiderfreak1011 spiderfreak1011 ) are getting in an argument. Spider, it's alright. Locke is just afraid of a possible Mega Man counter that'll end his cancerous time-out spree.

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
lol

Also, this didn't make it into Shaq World Forums so I'm posting it here:

Recommended moveset for B-Brawler Shaq is 1211 for maximum dunkage. Those SD dunks with Up B are too strong.

EDIT: Wow, @ Locke 06 Locke 06 and his husbando (@ spiderfreak1011 spiderfreak1011 ) are getting in an argument. Spider, it's alright. Locke is just afraid of a possible Mega Man counter that'll end his cancerous time-out spree.
Please Reserved, we all know my husbando at this point is Lucas. : 3

And exactly, Mega Man won't be getting away from that Multi - Hit PK Thunder off stage. PSI Magnet absorbing Crash Bomber Explosions and Charge Shots for daaaaaaays. Even Lucas's trailer showed how Rope Snake will wreck the Blue Bomber.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just checked and you only did one thing. One thing! Just one! Uno, une, 1, 01, O-N-E!
I was just checking out the Falco boards and would like to say - be careful while doing this against Kirby. If you DO land it but he doesn't die, if you try to follow up and stage spike him, meteor him, etc. he can catch you in Final Cutter and combo you down, which will send you into the blast zones at around 20%+ or so. However, I recommend trying to use lasers to cover Kirby's options while getting off the ledge, and punishing him for it.
:p

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I just checked a you only did one thing. One thing! Just one! Uno, une, 1, 01, O-N-E!
lol I thought you saw that before, it was supposed to be a joke because I don't contribute anything to anything outside of the Kirby boards and Bandana Dee thread

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
lol I thought you saw that before, it was supposed to be a joke because I don't contribute anything to anything outside of the Kirby boards and Bandana Dee thread
It was way back then when I decided to main Falco, but I didn't do much besides defend him; I didn't get serious until I became a mod. And... I don't remember ever seeing that post.

Soul.

Not as bad as seeing a weeaboo trailer.
Sorry I'm not sorry.
You know what I am talking about.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Sorry I'm not sorry.
Holy ****, that trailer was SO DUMB. I was so ready to see the cross-over and I got some generic anime schoolgirl ****? This is what they've been working on for two years?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
XD I love how people pick on you and you're just over there being the biggest Smash nerd.
Yup. Raging rollout again.

People will be people. I ain't nobody's husbando. Single life is the good life (for now).

I should probably watch the direct. I listened to it at work and the fire emblem x shin megami tensei trailer was hilarious just listening to the Japanese voices & music. Reminds me to go watch more anime. But then Walking Dead and Archer are higher TV priorities.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Sorry I'm not sorry.
i still cri

edit:
Holy ****, that trailer was SO DUMB. I was so ready to see the cross-over and I got some generic anime schoolgirl ****? This is what they've been working on for two years?
my greatest fears realized intelligent systems can't make games anymore QQ

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Sorry I'm not sorry.
Yall ****** need to play some more Persona :4ganondorf:

As a Persona fan, this was the sort of **** I was expecting. Still gonna buy it, unless it has some really stupid ass bull**** I don't like.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
That was actually my favorite part of the whole direct. I've never played a SMT or Fire Emblem game before but that trailer was great.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
That was actually my favorite part of the whole direct. I've never played a SMT or Fire Emblem game before but that trailer was great.
trust me, that aint fire emblem you're looking at in that trailer

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
To be fair, it is Atlus we're talking about. This isn't anything new.

Their gameplay is almost always super solid though.

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Yall *****s need to play some more Persona :4ganondorf:

As a Persona fan, this was the sort of **** I was expecting. Still gonna buy it, unless it has some really stupid *** bull**** I don't like.
I, and subsequently the guy who got me into Persona @ HeroMystic HeroMystic , really love persona. We also happen to really love FE, we also happen to enjoy Shin Megami Tensei to a degree... That being said, needless to say, we're totally looking forward to this game. Lol.

trust me, that aint fire emblem you're looking at in that trailer
Except I clearly saw Tiki in that trailer...so I mean...Seemed like FE to me.

Top Bottom