• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Good morning Zelda thread!
Also, WHO IS HYPE FOR SMTXFE AND THE NEW FE

Lmao why are you @ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima

I am extremely hyped for FExSMT, I am eager to see what they do with it as I was relatively surprised at how they handled the realm type issue. I thought they were going to merge it or something, but making it a realm where there is a real world, and a secret fantasy world was a moderately good surprise.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Time to catch up on stuff.

Mewtwo and Lucas hype.
Shaq is #BANNED.
Waifu avatars have returned <3
SMT X FE looks hype with dat animu feel.
Waifu Simulator Emblem is baaack.

... I swear there's more I want to talk about but can't remember what was said the past few pages. This thread always move too fast. :^(

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Ugh. Can't stop my friends who don't play Smash a lot from trash talking me and saying I'm bad when they win.

Is it just me or are people who are only semi experienced the hardest people to fight?

Honest question.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Is it just me or are people who are only semi experienced the hardest people to fight?
The ones who aren't predictable are the ones who catch you off-guard. Best thing to do is to body them through aggressive action and conditioning.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Ugh. Can't stop my friends who don't play Smash a lot from trash talking me and saying I'm bad when they win.

Honest question.
It's actually interesting. They are 'hard' to fight because you have to be on their 'level'. Perhaps your friends are unpredictable when they play. That can catch you off guard.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
It's actually interesting. They are 'hard' to fight because you have to be on their 'level'. Perhaps your friends are unpredictable when they play. That can catch you off guard.
Very likely. Their actions are really sporadic, and sometimes their really predictable. It's hard to know what because I'm the one who knows the technicalities and their the ones who know what buttons do what. That's it.

The ones who aren't predictable are the ones who catch you off-guard. Best thing to do is to body them through aggressive action and conditioning.
Yeah. For instance, one of my friends plays Yoshi and he's really aggressive, which makes it really hard for me to space, being a Mega Man main. It's rather annoying.

And F*CK THE YOSHI BOMB.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Very likely. Their actions are really sporadic, and sometimes their really predictable. It's hard to know what because I'm the one who knows the technicalities and their the ones who know what buttons do what. That's it.
Haha. I'm glad you understood. It was kinda hard for me to put it into words.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
YESSS THE SHAQ ATTACK IS FINALLY OVER

I missed SMT X FE talk but whatever. Tbh I'm really disappointed because it just looks like a generic schoolgirl JRPG with Tiki and a pegasus shoved in it. FE: If looks amazing though. #TeamHoshido

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Haha. I'm glad you understood. It was kinda hard for me to put it into words.
Yeah. It's really starting to tick me off really. -.- I'm trying to think of strategies and what not, but it isn't easy when your friends keep trashing you over being bad and then proceed to play Yoshi and are yes, very unpredictable.

At least none of them main Diddy.

Then we'd have a major problem.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
The honorary avatar change as I'm watching the series this belongs to. I know people know the GENERAL stuff, but probably nothing specific! Either way I'm wearing this till I finish, since I'm starting today once my schedule opens up.

I've heard only good things.

SMT X FE looks like it should've been called Persona X FE honestly, would've ticked a lot less people off, but ALAS. The rest of the direct was pretty awesome, I'm glad they're still updating and adding wholesome new stuff to their games. Lucas was a cute surprise and the fact that there's a Smash balance patch on the way is literally me going "Told you so" when everyone said no.

EDIT: Can I mention it's crazy how active this thread is? People are here RIGHT NOW even, at like 11 AM EST! More than just me, even. Love it.

Last edited:

Soul.

Speaking of the new FE, is the dancing girl supposed to be a princess you have to rescue or some ****?
SMT x FE looks hilarious for what it is

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Do you guys think the Smash poll site checks IPs? If so, I wasted like 30 minutes of my life yesterday :p

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm going to start watching an LP of Mother 3 in preparation for Lucas~
Do you guys think the Smash poll site checks IPs? If so, I wasted like 30 minutes of my life yesterday :p
I'm not sure if it checks since they allow you to vote more than once, but we don't know if additional votes actually count

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
All this waifu talk is making me want to vomit.

Is Lucas's "comes out of nowhere" intro an Earthbound/Mother 3 pun? I haven't played either game yet.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Character buff/nerfs confirmed
Please sakurai, do the low tiers some justice
Your guess is as good as mine

Our beloved mod, @Spirst, decided to post the avatar so that one could use it.
I was the chosen one.
We should pull a Hylian day
But with reserved :troll:

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
All this waifu talk is making me want to vomit.

Is Lucas's "comes out of nowhere" intro an Earthbound/Mother 3 pun? I haven't played either game yet.
Yes, he's from the "Nowhere Islands" in the source game.

Although "comes out of nowhere" applies to a lot more than that, I'd say. Who HONESTLY expected him? Also yeah the Waifu stuff is like, lol FE and SMT X FE. At least enemies pair up now so you don't have a mechanic that invalidates any form of difficulty outside of Lunatic+/Lunatic(maybe)

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Do you guys just NOT read names on posts or something wtf

The same thing happened with Spirst, yet people started chatting with him thinking it was me lol

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Yes, he's from the "Nowhere Islands" in the source game.

Although "comes out of nowhere" applies to a lot more than that, I'd say. Who HONESTLY expected him? Also yeah the Waifu stuff is like, lol FE and SMT X FE. At least enemies pair up now so you don't have a mechanic that invalidates any form of difficulty outside of Lunatic+/Lunatic(maybe)
I expected him

I mean, come on. The game uses brawls engine, it wouldn't take but so much effort, relatively speaking, to put him back in. Same with Wolf. I thought everyone kind of expected him but I guess not

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Well they technically have to reanimate as per the new standards + make sure they face the same way even when turned around. I didn't really expect him cause I figured if he was going to be in it would be at launch, Mewtwo was the only piece of Downloadable Content I expected but I'm glad I was wrong. Espec. after official statements were like "Yeah Mewtwo is experimental and likely the only one." Look what happened!

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Shaqboards TAUGHT ME to read usernames before responding impulsively. Always gotta stay alert when events like those happen. Was actually a good training device!

I hope it stays a theme forever....I'll bounce between it and Premium Gold/SB Amethyst forever.

Top Bottom