• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Crap! P:M Mewtwo is back. Smash 4 is screwed. Move over Diddy... the true king has arrived!

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
5th out of 22 in that melee tourney.

All Zelda baby

Christ almighty if it wasn't for people DIing her lightning kicks wrong I woulda lost so much sooner.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
I can't wait for this to happen
image.jpg
image.jpg

Also that tether grab tho

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
From what I've seen of Mewtwo. I think he's gonna be mid tier. Sorta similar to Greninja. He's good but he doesn't have the tools to become top tier which is fine by me.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
HELP
this super trash Sonic taunted after he killed me and then when I came back from respawn I hit him with Shulk's ftilt and he SD'd at like 30%
bye random Sonic who spams smash attacks on shield :^)

oh and about Mewtwo, imo he seems just like Melee but with some moves buffed. This game engine should help him do better as well

Soul.

Lucas' ZAir needs to deal damage. why the **** wasn't that in Brawl is beyond me.
lmao the character competitive thread. "Specula scumbags"

Isn't that the same range as Shulk's Nair or Fair? I hope it's frame 1. :p
Yeah. It looks like it has as much range as his n-air or f-air. Shulk's f-air/n-air is slightly longer (maybe) but not by much. The start up looks kinda slow from what I watched.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah. It looks like it has as much range as his n-air or f-air. Shulk's f-air/n-air is slightly longer (maybe) but not by much. The start up looks kinda slow from what I watched.
The range though. I'm assuming that it'll be frame 10 at the very least; frame 1 was a joke since we need another Diddy Uair. :p

Anyway, Shofu's advocating for Wolf hardcore.

Edit: I'm wondering if Seagull Joe will play as Wolf like as a main or secondary if he comes back since Seagull Joe played him in Brawl and PM? I know Chillin does, but I don't know if Seagull Joe does.

Last edited:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
April Fools is over for me.

Thank god, I really hated that avatar.

Where the eff are my Samus' boobs?

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Yeahhh.. I getting tired of all the Shaqs. It was funny at first but now it's just irritating and confusing.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>TFW westerner
>Still April 1st
>Still April Fools
>Still ShaqBoards :^(

#SavetheAvatars
#SavetheWaifus
#BanShaq2015

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
What a day.

Late reply on the Nintendo Direct, but I couldn't help but notice something about the fem!MU for the new FE was off:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
What a day.

Late reply on the Nintendo Direct, but I couldn't help but notice something about the fem!MU for the new FE was off:

I saw that too xD,
my dancing skills are that good as well

Top Bottom