• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Sonic Generations tho.
That game gets a lot of hate from my friend who say it's simply a rehash… I disagree… but it's partially true.

Can't argue about the soundtrack being customizable. One of the best features in that game.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
...I recently asked my gaming club president if a smash 4 tournament and he said yes and said it would be all right to post it on smash boards...
I don't know where to start.

@ to all the patch changes

The best Sakurai will do is that he'll nerf Greninja. In some sort of way.
...I recently asked my gaming club president if a smash 4 tournament and he said yes and said it would be all right to post it on smash boards...
I don't know where to start.
I'm not sure how this works but... there are different region zones for tournaments. Identify your region then go to the tournament section of it then post a thread of it there? Idk.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
@ to all the patch changes

The best Sakurai will do is that he'll nerf Greninja. In some sort of way.

I'm not sure how this works but... there are different region zones for tournaments. Identify your region then go to the tournament section of it then post a thread of it there? Idk.
I knew about that its just...I never ran a tournament or helped run a tournament

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Hey look, music makes it's rounds again!

One of my favourite songs by a band that only existed for a short time & are criminally overlooked. Fantastic record btw

Also Crush 40's records are ****ing hard to find (not counting their Greatest Hits compilation)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
1. Carly Rae Jepsen.
2. Bowser fthrow kills, I think.
3. When people talk about France, my mind immediately thinks about three things: Chuck, Ratatouille (food in general), and Les Twins.
4. MU discussion with Diddy is like NCAA discussion with Kentucky, and I find it funny.

Edit: 5. @ Lavani Lavani you make me want to fire up my Sega Genesis and play Sonic Spinball.
Wait, like Chuck, the show?
CIA, FBI all that jazz?
Oh are we talking about music
I'll listen to anything lmao
I loves me some Katy Perry and Childish Gambino tho

Last edited:

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
Changes in 1.0.6

:4zelda:
- All aerials now autocancel.
- Lightning Kicks now have twice the range for a sweetspot and the sourspot stuns foes temporarily.
- Down Throw now has set knockback and true combos into every one of her aerials depending on DI.
- Back Throw now KOs around 100% for all characters.
- Up Smash has range all over her body and half the lag.
- Phantom now functions as a more powerful version of Rosalina's Luma when summoned, has 60% health and can be summoned every 6 seconds. The phantom's charge attack can now be stored and automatically breaks shields on block.
- Farore's Wind bypasses shields and the sourspot is now a sweetspot as well.
- Din's Fire now has a lingering hitbox that stays in the air for up to 10 seconds. Can be detonated whenever with the press of a button and it breaks shields and bypasses dodges if blocked.
- Nayru's Love has no cooldown.
- Forward Smash now has a vacuum effect and does twice the knockback.
- Down aerial has no startup lag.

- Up Tilt: 6.5% -> 4.5%

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
lol my playlist is like 50% Xenoblade 45% SSB and 5% other things

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Wait, like Chuck, the show?
CIA, FBI all that jazz?
Oh are we talking about music
I'll listen to anything lmao
I loves me some Katy Perry and Childish Gambino tho
Yup. Chuck, the show. So good.

Gambino played at my college. He's decent live, but I like him better as an actor/comedian than a musician.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I myself have no incentive to run a tournament. Too much of a hassle to me. I rather just go to tournaments.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Hey look, music makes it's rounds again!

One of my favourite songs by a band that only existed for a short time & are criminally overlooked. Fantastic record btw

Also Crush 40's records are ****ing hard to find (not counting their Greatest Hits compilation)
Yeah. I'd love to support them by buying their albums but I can't seem to find original copies. Guess I'll stick to iTunes.

Speaking of a Criminally overlooked Crush 40 song though…. :

I will admit I'll be looking into that band… that song was quite nice..

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Yup. Chuck, the show. So good.

Gambino played at my college. He's decent live, but I like him better as an actor/comedian than a musician.
Eh Gambino has some gems
His rise and most of his lyrics are just appealing to me XD
For once Netflix led me to something worthwhile
I loved Chuck
All the characters were so lovable
I just completely hated the ending
All those years down the drain :v
I'm a sucker for fairy tale endings I guess
Anyone here watch Leverage?
Also @ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL I see you went full waifu mode XD

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Sonic Boom was a golden turd similar to Sonic 06. It was so bad, it's good because it was bad.
Eh, I disagree. Sonic 06 had ridiculous charm to it due to how broken it truly was and how nonsensical the gameplay and dialogue decisons were.

I mean, you had ball puzzles, Shadow's vehicles, "It's no use."

Sonic boom, isn't that interesting even with bugs. It's just all around boring to me.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Sonic Boom was a golden turd similar to Sonic 06. It was so bad, it's good because it was bad.
You know…. Sonic 06 had the redeeming quality of good music. Like every Sonic game…. except Boom.

I'll admit. Being a Sonic fan sucks at the moment. -.-

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Locke 06 > Sonic 06

Why is Sonic 06 in the first place instead of just 6? I, at least, have a good reason.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I love when we talk about music!

My music taste is mostly indie pop, along some mainstream pop and electronic stuff. Thanks to my mom, I like a lot of classic rock, too. A few of my favorite artists are Florence + The Machine, Sia, Imogen Heap (and by extension, Frou Frou), Ingrid Michaelson, Lily Allen, La Roux, Lorde, and 2008 era Katy Perry (I don't really like her new stuff). I've been listening to Bjork recently (recommended to me by some of the best gorls on here <3), and I'm really liking her stuff. I usually prefer downtempo stuff, but I can appreciate faster paced stuff. Lyrics are also very important to me in music.

Here's an assortment of some "must listen" songs.

Locke 06 > Sonic 06

Why is Sonic 06 in the first place instead of just 6? I, at least, have a good reason.
iirc, the official title is just "Sonic the Hedgehog", but it's called Sonic 06 (because it released in 2006) to differentiate it from the name of the character. It'd be confusing if we didn't call the game something other than Sonic the Hedgehog.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You know…. Sonic 06 had the redeeming quality of good music. Like every Sonic game…. except Boom.

I'll admit. Being a Sonic fan sucks at the moment. -.-
When has being a sonic fan not sucked
Ok wait Generations and Colors weren't that bad
Plus Sonic Rush
But there's a ton of misses
The music Sonic games have thougH, it's like the whole budget goes to that and trailers
Legit though, at one point pumpkin hill and green hill zone were my ringtones

Last edited:

Soul.

- Boom's music is forgettable.
- Boom's gameplay isn't good.
- Boom's story sucks.
- Boom's flawed.
- Boom's not edgy.
+ Boom's only good thing is Knuckles.
+ Boom's other good thing is the TV show.
- Boom's 3DS version is as bad as its Wii U version.

+ Sonic 06's music is good.
+ Sonic 06's gameplay is at least tolerable.
+ Sonic 06's story is still better than Boom's despite it sucking as much as the other game.
+ Sonic 06's flaws are made up by Boom sucking even more.
- Sonic 06's edgy characters make it meh (Mephiles, Shadow).
+ Sonic 06's story has IT'S NO USE.
- Sonic 06's story also has Sonic acting like a *** with that princess.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I didn't even bother with Sonic Boom, especially after seeing how much of a buggy mess it is.
My mindset is to usually give a game a try even if it doesn't look that great, but Boom was a case where everything I was seeing spoke entirely for itself. Boom was an idea that was destined to fail and boy did it fail.

Edit: It's also the worst selling Sonic game with the Wii U and 3DS versions raking in a grand total of 490K copies.
Just thought I'd leave this little tidbit here for those curious.

Last edited:
The Knuckles in Sonic Boom is a fraud.

Sonic 06's story was ASS. I'll take a game with absolutely no plot over a game with a bad plot.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
That moment when it hits you that there may be a reason Mewtwo was taking such a long time to finish (+ the extra stuff like tournament mode but that honestly wouldn't take long). What if we got the option of Maletwo and Femtwo from the select screen like Alph and Olimar. Maletwo could uses Mega X and Femtwo uses Mega Y. That would be pretty awesome. I'm sure Sakurai thought a lot about which one to use in smash 4 since either choice would be a let down to fans of the one not picked. This direct needs to hurry up lol.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The Knuckles in Sonic Boom is a fraud.

Sonic 06's story was ***. I'll take a game with absolutely no plot over a game with a bad plot.
It's okay though, Sonic 06's story retcons itself. Perhaps the fact that it undid the ****tiest story ever makes it the best story ever.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Okay I'm done with looking for a secondary now. I'm just gonna go solo frog and play other characters just for funsies because I don't think I'll ever be as good with any other character as I am with Greninja.

Okay I'm done with looking for a secondary now. I'm just gonna go solo frog and play other characters just for funsies because I don't think I'll ever be as good with any other character as I am with Greninja.
That's the way to go

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
That moment when it hits you that there may be a reason Mewtwo was taking such a long time to finish (+ the extra stuff like tournament mode but that honestly wouldn't take long). What if we got the option of Maletwo and Femtwo from the select screen like Alph and Olimar. Maletwo could uses Mega X and Femtwo uses Mega Y. That would be pretty awesome. I'm sure Sakurai thought a lot about which one to use in smash 4 since either choice would be a let down to fans of the one not picked. This direct needs to hurry up lol.
Sooo I havent followed Pokemon stuff at all since the first 150 Pokemon.

They seriously created a Maletwo and Femtwo?

They must be running out of creativity really badly.

Top Bottom