• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Sure, make Smash 4 Melee 2.0 as long as Pikachu keeps its Smash 4 QA with QAC and Thunder. Then uthrow is now a chain grab tool.
lmao Project M complaints "QAC is ********. nerf it"

Last edited:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Just got done unlocking :4rob:'s customs. Fooled around a bit with 1133 and 1132, all I have to say is, I love the custom gyros and High-Speed Burner. Haven't tested Robo Rocket yet, and the custom Robo Beams and rotors I'm not bothering with.
You should test all customs: reflector rotor is nice if you use it on a hanging on the ledge opponent (you will see) and wide angle beam allows nasty things

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
You should test all customs: reflector rotor is nice if you use it on a hanging on the ledge opponent (you will see) and wide angle beam allows nasty things
I don't really like sacrificing damage for angular control all that much but I'll give it another go. The third beam custom is just bad by from what I've been experimenting.
And, I'll test out that Reflector Rotor now that you mentioned that little tidbit.
Edit: Now I see what you mean by that little tidbit about the Reflector Rotor.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
:4diddy:
Down throw causes Diddy to SD and recovers 50% of the opponents health gains 10 frames of lag, removing the combo potential.
Diddy is no longer a part of the Fantastic Four, thus losing his ability to stretch his body to reach longer than a sword.
Banana no longer causes players to trip and now acts as a food item that recovers health.
Down Throw deals 4% more damage and has more knock back.

:4zelda:
Din's Blaze now deals damage to players hit when it's traveling. Din's Blaze also deals damage to anyone that comes into contact with it when set. Pressing Side B again causes it to explode or explodes automatically after 5 seconds.

Phantom Slash is storable
Nayru's Passion windbox and explosion are swapped. Zelda now pushes players away and the explosions happen on both sides of her.
Nair auto-cancels (because it honestly should now)
Nayru's Rejection no longer deals damage and actually does it's job of flipping players without giving their up B back. It also receives an increase to the windbox size.
Din's Flare deals less damage and stuns players hit. No longer functions as a kill move but as a kill confirm.
Farore's Squall travel distance is reduced but it can now switch directions up to 3 times. Start-up time is now the same as Farore's Wind.
Din's Fire now functions like a movable Arc Fire. Releasing it or coming into contact with objects causes a wall of fire to appear.

Did I fix the game girls?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
1.06 Predictions
:4diddy:
+ Uair startup changed to frame 1
+ Fair damage 12% --> 30%

- Usmash has more end lag
- Fair and bair gain more landing lag

+ Down taunt gains a OHKO sass hitbox at her hand

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
I think i get the macchiato's syndrome, want to play like a dozen of charcters.
:4dk::4duckhunt::4falco::4ganondorf::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4lucario::4metaknight::4olimar::4peach::4wiifit::4pit:, and :4rob::4zelda: Of course. I feel sooo bad.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I probably would've tried to learn Shiek if Transform was still a thing this time around. I mean, why shouldn't you? If you don't, you're basically forgoing half of Zelda's moveset, which is rather silly imo. I'd still use Zelda primarily though, her playstyle is way more fun than playing him will ever be. However, they better be back together in the next game. If Sakurai really wants characters to be faithful to what they were when first introduced (like Ganon), keeping them separate even though the hardware can handle it, goes back on made them a unique pair in the first place. Sakurai doesn't need to bring more hypocrisy and lies to the table. If customs come back though, I can see giving each of them Phantom and Bouncing Fish back if the player wants to stick to just one half.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I think i get the macchiato's syndrome, want to play like a dozen of charcters.
:4dk::4duckhunt::4falco::4ganondorf::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4lucario::4metaknight::4olimar::4peach::4wiifit::4pit:, and :4rob::4zelda: Of course. I feel sooo bad.
I know that feel as well.

Beside :4robinf: and :4ganondorf:, I also want to play :4iggy::4mario::4peach::rosalina::4darkpit::4palutena::4link::4lucina::4miigun::4wario::4villagerf::4wiifit::4duckhunt::4zss::4sonic:
Basically, I don't play the third row of characters.

Although whenever someone piss me off in RollGlory, they get a taste of the sassiest character from the roster.

The one and unique.

Soul.

I probably would've tried to learn Shiek if Transform was still a thing this time around. I mean, why shouldn't you? If you don't, you're basically forgoing half of Zelda's moveset, which is rather silly imo. I'd still use Zelda primarily though, her playstyle is way more fun than playing him will ever be. However, they better be back together in the next game. If Sakurai really wants characters to be faithful to what they were when first introduced (like Ganon), keeping them separate even though the hardware can handle it, goes back on made them a unique pair in the first place. Sakurai doesn't need to bring more hypocrisy and lies to the table. If customs come back though, I can see giving each of them Phantom and Bouncing Fish back if the player wants to stick to just one half.
Sheik is a male?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
1.0.6: Samurai is disappointed that smash 4 has a competitive scene, so now imbalances some characters and increases the use of defensive play:

Air dodges now auto-cancel.

Rolls have no end lag, resulting in infinite rolls for invincibility.

All moves that have KB have increased KB, nullifying any combos in the game.

Mewtwo is really Dixie Kong, a clone of diddy Kong that lacks the KB nerfs mentioned above, resulting in Dixie Kong the only character that can combo, which makes it the only character viable for competitive play, which Will make the competitive scene boring and repetitive.

Nayru's love puts Zelda in helpless state.

Tripping re-added.

Every stage now has some from of hazard. For instance, FD's meteors will now attack players, and villagers from smashville will become Villager CPU's in the middle of a fight.

:4greninja:: All moves now deal half damage.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm learning several characters but focusing on :4link:. :4bowser::4charizard::4ganondorf::4gaw::4zelda::4metaknight: I knew in Brawl so it's easier to pick them up in SSB4. :4sheik: I'm learning because I suck with that play style so it's a good experience. :4palutena: is fun but I'm not putting effort into her yet.

Notes:
:4bowser: is buffed except his Klaw got nerfed badly. Fire breath now pushes him back and can push him off the ledge. UpB got a nice height buff if you mash B like Luigi's tornado.
:4charizard: lost the fatigue, which is a nice buff, but seems about as good as he (or :pt:) was in Brawl overall. His recovery only has 2 mid-air jumps and his amazing grab from brawl was nerfed. Flare Blizt is good but not reliable as it's easy to see coming. Armor on rock smash is nice but also is easy to avoid. :4charizard: seems better until you get to know how to fight him.
:4ganondorf: has good speed buffs but the same problems getting in and escaping juggles as he did in Brawl. He's a low tier but not the lowest anymore. Customs really help him but he's still not great.
:4gaw: feels like a nerfed version of his Brawl counterpart. Maybe I'm playing him wrong.
:4zelda: works better with SSb4's system but her moveset got nerfed from Brawl. She became less balanced with a fantastic upB for all purposes, maybe the best in the game (except :4yoshi: has egg throw) and a better Nayrus but worse melee attacks like Dtilt, Usmash, Fair, Bair, Nair etc. She's not the worst but is a low tier.
:4metaknight: is fun and plays how he should have been in Brawl. He's solid but not top tier.
:4sheik: is good but I suck with her. I need to learn how to get KOs without fishing.
:4link: is mid tier. He tanks much better and has better attack chains. :4link:'s a good example of a solid character who never really worked with SSB's system and was hurt for it.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wtf gorls Sheik is pretty hot IMO.

Search up some Sheik x Link action to see just how hot it could get. ;) *shot*

She's also hot in a different way in Sm4sh, but it's the kinda hot that nobody wants to deal with. :^(

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
There is a double tournament, with a side custom tournament (maybe the first one or close to) this sunday. Will try to show some sass, not a lot of hope though.
@ Erotic&Heretic Erotic&Heretic : au meltdown de Paris si tu habites dans la région.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
There is a double tournament, with a side custom tournament (maybe the first one or close to) this sunday. Will try to show some sass, not a lot of hope though.
@ Erotic&Heretic Erotic&Heretic : au meltdown de Paris si tu habites dans la région.
I love Paris.
It has everything far away from my small town :awesome:

And I personally won't make 330+ kilometers (210 miles) just for one tournament.

I should really search for Smashers around my city. Especially considering it holds one of the biggest E-sport event in France, the Gamer Assembly. Sadly, it's almost PC only. Last time I went there, it was really dissapointing.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
This New 3DS advert that Smashboards is using right now is a pain to navigate this place on the laptop ugh. ;_;

Top Bottom