• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm really looking forward to the miiverse stage. It's basically Battlefield with a better looking design and superior music!

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
:4gaw: feels like a nerfed version of his Brawl counterpart. Maybe I'm playing him wrong.
He DID get a few legitimate nerfs (smash attack knockback, NAir no longer autocancels, rage) but IMo he feels more complete in this game. He got various damage nerfs, but so did most of the cast (NAir and UAir still deal Brawl damage though :laugh:). I guess he feels more complete to me because he actually has a fairly well-rounded ground game, lol. Not to mention Oil Panic being usable now. If you explain more of how he feels nerfed I might be able to help.
:4sheik: is good but I suck with her. I need to learn how to get KOs without fishing.
Bouncing fishing?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm really looking forward to the miiverse stage. It's basically Battlefield with a better looking design and superior music!
Tbh I can't wait to see the inappropriate and cancerous Miiverse posts in the background

There will probably be a censor, but that would make sense - Sakurai is making this game! :^)

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Tbh I can't wait to see the inappropriate and cancerous Miiverse posts in the background

There will probably be a censor, but that would make sense - Sakurai is making this game! :^)
I still wouldn't doubt they aren't going to screen every post so We'll probably still be getting a lot of THOSE posts.

Hint: D*ck Pics

By the way, how long does it usually take for your new sig to start becoming a part of your posts? I changed mine a couple of minutes ago but to no avail. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure that they said that the posts will be moderated before going on the miiverse stage.

So nothing like this.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I still wouldn't doubt they aren't going to screen every post so We'll probably still be getting a lot of THOSE posts.

Hint: D*ck Pics

By the way, how long does it usually take for your new sig to start becoming a part of your posts? I changed mine a couple of minutes ago but to no avail. Am I doing something wrong?
D*ck pics for when :4duckhunt: is fighting, of course~

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Bouncing fishing?
Bouncing Fish
Bouncing Fishing
Bouncing Fisting

... So Sheik does some kinky action quite often against her opponents.

Oh Zelda you flirt, never seem to disappoint me. ;)

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Bouncing Fish
Bouncing Fishing
Bouncing Fisting

... So Sheik does some kinky action quite often against her opponents.

Oh Zelda you flirt, never seem to disappoint me. ;)
Should have probably brought this up a long time ago when it was still relevant but isn't that that "Call Me Maybe" girl? The one that lost all her fame after that single? Don't know her name.

I'm not exactly caught up on pop music. Still listening to Rock, Electronic and Chiptune.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Top 3 reasons I'm looking forward to miiverse stage:

3. The layout is better for my characters. Rosalina doesn't get messed with by the weird indent on the left side, and it is much safer to go under miiverse then battlefield as Villager.

2. The hilarity of the background.

1. Godly music. Tomadachi life, Dark Lord, Mario paint medley, Save the world heros, the mii channel songs, nintendo land...Hehehehehehehehehehe! :happysheep:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'm not caught up on pop music too.

I think you don't really want to hear what I listen to, except if you are into jazzy noise punk with a japanese girl screaming over it.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

I think you don't really want to hear what I listen to, except if you are into jazz noise punk with a japanese girl screaming over it.
I'm also not caught up with whatever is that is considered cool these days. My mom plays her music instead of the radio. Thats not a bad thing, as she has plenty of amazing anime soundtracks!

I only really listen to Video game music myself.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707

I think you don't really want to hear what I listen to, except if you are into jazz noise punk with a japanese girl screaming over it.
I'm not one to judge. Your taste.

But along with that I would also say I love some good Jazz, seeing as I play drum set for a very Jazz oriented music group.

And I'm sure whatever you listen to beats a bunch of monotonous rappers consistently talking about sex to a droning back beat. That's what I've learned to classify as pop music….. Well…. some of it. Some isn't too bad.

I also mainly listen to a lot of Video game music. (Sonic soundtracks anyone?)

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'm not one to judge. Your taste.

But along with that I would also say I love some good Jazz, seeing as I play drum set for a very Jazz oriented music group.

And I'm sure whatever you listen to beats a bunch of monotonous rappers consistently talking about sex to a droning back beat. That's what I've learned to classify as pop music….. Well…. some of it. Some isn't too bad.

I also mainly listen to a lot of Video game music. (Sonic soundtracks anyone?)
Well, I'm not trying to say that it's bad. It's my favorite band for a reason.
Just trying to protect your ears :p

If people are interested, here is my favorite, anyway. JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE VOLUME. SERIOUSLY.
http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/-/3gT6I8?src=5[/spoiler]

Beside that, I mainly enjoy things that have a quick tempo, but I can enjoy classical, classic jazz, or celtic music.

And videogames music too, of course. I prefer retro Sonic music (MYSTIC CAVE IS AWESOME) but more recent ones are good too (Live and Learn, obviously. If we can call that recent).

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I listen to primarily VGM since I get more enjoyment from listening to that than I do other stuff.
Mega Man music is such a joy to listen throughout the games and Pikmin music is calm and relaxing.
There are other music from other games I listen to, but those two in particular never get old for me.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Well I'm gonna see if I can catch a tourney in Houston
I hear the scene is big down there, plus I have time to kill in my week there
Won't be on Smashboards though XD
byeeeeee gorls

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
:4charizard: and his amazing grab from brawl was nerfed.
I'm not going to pretend to know anything about Brawl, but Charizard still has one of the best grabs in the game so I wouldn't really complain about this too much lol. He also has pretty good throws - dthrow kills, uthrow kills Luma (:smirk:), bthrow apparently combos into Dragon Rush for low percent cheese with customs on. It's actually kind of ridiculous that heavies don't all have kill throws; it's pretty much just :4charizard:dthrow and :4dk:bthrow iirc.

:4ganondorf: has good speed buffs but the same problems getting in and escaping juggles as he did in Brawl. He's a low tier but not the lowest anymore. Customs really help him but he's still not great.
Fortunately, aerial Wizard's Foot hits HARD. Even if Dorf is juggle bait, I'm not always going to be eager to go for it because if he beats out my uair with WF I could die at like 70% from that thing.

Which is what's so great about Ganondorf in this game, his reward on hit is amazing and opponents have to respect his options, because if they don't it doesn't take many hits for him to turn the match around.

:4metaknight: is fun and plays how he should have been in Brawl. He's solid but not top tier.
I went back and watched some Brawl tournament vids the other day so I could better understand what Brawl MK was like, and...I totally get why people thought sm4sh MK was bad by comparison lol. I agree with your observations though - I see him around #10~15, personally. And yeah he's crazy fun.

I'm pretty sure I've settled on the idea of being a :rosalina:solo main with no secondary...because I don't realistically see myself being good enough at any other character to justify having a secondary lol. :4metaknight::4luigi::4lucario: are my current "for fun" interests though.

:4metaknight:COMBOS FOR DAYS. Also legit edgeguarding, also Shuttle Loop kills are love, also Mach Tornado is the best airdodge punish ever.
:4luigi:Why is this character's damage per hit so crazy lol. Fireballs are surprisingly lagless compared to most projectiles. Also has COMBOS FOR DAYS.
:4lucario:Aura Sphere B-reverses and wavebounces are way too fun, as are the options out of it. I find the character's combos really satisfying too, for whatever reason. I don't have a very good understanding of how to play him though, and his lack of range+slow startup on attacks is kind of off-putting.

I prefer retro Sonic music (MYSTIC CAVE IS AWESOME)
You have good taste.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I listen to primarily VGM since I get more enjoyment from listening to that than I do other stuff.
Mega Man music is such a joy to listen throughout the games and Pikmin music is calm and relaxing.
There are other music from other games I listen to, but those two in particular never get old for me.
One benefit of videogame music is that it's often instrumental. As it's often made as background music, it's nice to concentrate while studying, or while driving.

This applies to movie / anime music too.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Well, I'm not trying to say that it's bad. It's my favorite band for a reason.
Just trying to protect your ears :p

If people are interested, here is my favorite, anyway. JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE VOLUME. SERIOUSLY.
http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/-/3gT6I8?src=5[/spoiler]

Beside that, I mainly enjoy things that have a quick tempo, but I can enjoy classical, classic jazz, or celtic music.

And videogames music too, of course. I prefer retro Sonic music (MYSTIC CAVE IS AWESOME) but more recent ones are good too (Live and Learn, obviously. If we can call that recent).
I'm definetly a fan of Crush 40's Work for the Sonic Soundtracks.http://grooveshark.com/s/Free/3sTLhy?src=5

Quick tempo is definitely my style… but I can definitely get down to something smooth.

And if You like Metal mixes of Music, then check this guy out: https://www.youtube.com/user/JonnyAtma

And some Mega Man mix for ya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuu_au0-_eE

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'm definetly a fan of Crush 40's Work for the Sonic Soundtracks.http://grooveshark.com/s/Free/3sTLhy?src=5

Quick tempo is definitely my style… but I can definitely get down to something smooth.

And if You like Metal mixes of Music, then check this guy out: https://www.youtube.com/user/JonnyAtma

And some Mega Man mix for ya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuu_au0-_eE
I love Crush40 music, but somehow, the voice always was a downside to me.

I will definitely listen to this. Seems to be some good covers.

Also, you mentionned Rap earlier... Wich reminds me that I recently found a japanese female rapper, and let's say that it's clearly different from what the US or France get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiJKmud3A-A

I really despise french rappers. It's even worse.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Sonic is only good because of the music.
Trying not to argue here as best as I can seeing that Sonic Heroes on PS2 was my first video game...

And if you don't like the voice of Crush 40... Well...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LNsGT2Pjug8

Best song in Sonic and the Black Knight. Bar NONE.

One more thing, anyone up for a match on 3DS?

Last edited:

Soul.

Trying not to argue here as best as I can seeing that Sonic Heroes on PS2 was my first video game...

That's actually pretty good.
Black Knight's music is good in general. It's Sonic's attitude in that game that makes me hate it.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
1. Carly Rae Jepsen.
2. Bowser fthrow kills, I think.
3. When people talk about France, my mind immediately thinks about three things: Chuck, Ratatouille (food in general), and Les Twins.
4. MU discussion with Diddy is like NCAA discussion with Kentucky, and I find it funny.

Edit: 5. @ Lavani Lavani you make me want to fire up my Sega Genesis and play Sonic Spinball.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master

Basically, I realise that the Sonic songs appeals to the teenager living in me :laugh:
But yeah, this one is good!

About Crush40, the voice was good in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, but i don't why, it's less good afterwards.

3. When people talk about France, my mind immediately thinks about three things: Chuck, Ratatouille (food in general), and Les Twins.
Chuck? Les Twins? What even is this.

Soul.

You want good Sonic songs? lol ok
Almost every song Sonic has is good

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Basically, I realise that the Sonic songs appeals to the teenager living in me :laugh:
But yeah, this one is good!

About Crush40, the voice was good in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, but i don't why, it's less good afterwards.
It's still pretty good. Some good songs in Unleashed and the band Cash Cash that does a good chunk of the music for Sonnic Colors has some good songs like Reach for the stars.

Surprisingly... Shadow the hedgehog has a really good soundtrack....

I could be sitting here all night pasting links to really good Sonic OST but I'll save you guys the trouble of dealing with my shenanigans. :awesome:

You want good Sonic songs? lol ok
Almost every song Sonic has is good
Well said. *applauds*

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Should have probably brought this up a long time ago when it was still relevant but isn't that that "Call Me Maybe" girl? The one that lost all her fame after that single? Don't know her name.

I'm not exactly caught up on pop music. Still listening to Rock, Electronic and Chiptune.
Yea Carly Rae Jepsen

Or what someone said on Youtube...

Carly SLAY Jepsen ;)

Her new song is p good tew

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
What is Yvonne Strahovski? YES. I FOUND IT FINALLY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhtlODGfa9o - "Chuck went to Paris?"

What is dance? Seriously, these guys are legit amazing and probably my favorite dancers in the world right now.

Sidenote: Oh, I forgot about this. I do love that song. ^_^
OH GOD PLEASE NOT CARLA BRUNI.

I realise why I don't know Chuck, considering it's not a French serie, that I don't watch series and that French series are full of cringe.

And i'm not into dance either so... :)

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
My taste in music is rather inconsistent across the board. Whether I like a song or not usually depends on the beat and/or rhythm, although VGM and jazz are genres I can usually listen to.

Top Bottom