• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

I didn't play on the ladder myself yet, but I definitely don't see it staying in OU lol. Even being restricted to Griseous Orb and being somewhat handled by fairies (guessing that's the reason it was picked over Aegislash, that and no King's Shield), it's so ridiculously bulky and strong that there's really no reason to not run it on your team - it's practically a second mega with no opportunity cost, in a way. Also its moveset is so diverse, getting things like Aura Sphere to handle Bisharp, Pain Split for healing, WoW for crippling physical attackers...if Aegislash was considered too centralizing for OU I don't see how Gira-O is staying.

Also I just learned that Mewtwo codes deadline is tomorrow so I really need to get on finding someone with Wii U to swap with ;_;
It gets Iron Head/Tail to destroy Fairy-types. Works as a lure. Everything the thing does is good; this is why it doesn't have a best set.
Agree with the rest though lol

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Warning Received
Ugh. Going to have to start getting used to being on here.

What should I expect for April Fools day that I won't see anywhere else?
**** pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
VGC isn't very balanced either. Is it because the player base are damned right that their meta updates in 2.5 years?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It gets Iron Head/Tail to destroy Fairy-types. Works as a lure.
lmao welp, hadn't seen that yet and it's news to me.

Though still, M-Garde, M-Altaria, and M-Diancie all outspeed it and hit it hard (M-Garde survives shadow sneak, too). Kinda surprised that Serperior can even dent it pretty hard with Leaf Storm>Dragon Pulse, though it'd also lose to Draco Meteor/Fire Blast>Shadow Sneak so lol

**** pics.
Oh baby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

lmao welp, hadn't seen that yet and it's news to me.

Though still, M-Garde, M-Altaria, and M-Diancie all outspeed it and hit it hard (M-Garde survives shadow sneak, too). Kinda surprised that Serperior can even dent it pretty hard with Leaf Storm>Dragon Pulse, though it'd also lose to Draco Meteor/Fire Blast>Shadow Sneak so lol
huh.
-insert stupid calc showing that 252+ SpA Griseous Orb Shadow Ball OHKOs Gardevoir-
this only happens if you predict the Gardevoir switch in. Serperior yeah if it's used well it can KO Giratina

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Its the 31st tomorrow?
I still need to find somebody to trade with my extra smash 3ds code.
Is there any takers?

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'm tired of people thinking that villager wins by camping.
If she's camping 99% of the time you have the advantage
I'd like to see people actually get camped by Villager. If you can't get a past a single Lloid over and over again, you should be almost as ashamed of yourself as if you got hit by Din's Fire.

*ASL shame for everyone*

That aside, wouldn't Decisive Monado Arts be the best to run with Yoshi, considering it lasts the longest, and the buffs outweigh the nerfs more than any other set of Arts (afaik)?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
@berserker01

I watched a bit of frozen today in class. We had extra time so the teacher just decided to do that. We watched like about 20 minutes. Up to exactly right after "Let it go" ended.

Don't see the appeal to Ice waifu yet. Ice waifu especially has nothing on the Glorious space waifu. :rosalina:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Oh good, I'm not the only one who secretly calls Duck Hunt... nevermind.
I watched a bit of frozen today in class. We had extra time so the teacher just decided to do that. We watched like about 20 minutes. Up to exactly right after "Let it go" ended.
It goes downhill from there.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh good, I'm not the only one who secretly calls Duck Hunt... nevermind.

It goes downhill from there.
It's funny didn't get to hear some parts of the story due to constant talking of classmates. I have no idea why Elsa didn't want Anna to marry the prince for example.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@berserker01

Don't see the appeal to Ice waifu yet. Ice waifu especially has nothing on the Glorious space waifu. :rosalina:
Frozen was good until everyone else liked it and it was EVERYWHERE

/minirant

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Frozen was good until everyone else liked it and it was EVERYWHERE

/minirant
What the heck is so good about frozen anyway

Seems like a generic animated movie to me lol

Last edited:

WhiteCrow

Smash Journeyman
:zeldamelee:The salt of your tears is perfect for the rim of my victory margarita. :zelda:835 pages? There must be a lot of single Zelda haters out there because that is a lot of wasted time. :4zelda:

:secretkpop:

Top Bottom