• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Macchiato Macchiato I was distracted with things, but now that I'm really looking at this list, I gotta question you.

:4falco: loses if he's drunk I guess. Rather than explain why Falco wins this matchup, can you explain to me why you think Zelda wins?
Go here and read Macchi's thoughts. Anyway, this music, yo! I have no idea what it's called... And apparently, Falco can still pivot walk. Japanese players have been finding and doing more random things than everyone else.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
is Burning Spin Dash even good?
There's some stuff with it I guess

All I know is it hits hard and has some weird priority rules.

I think I'm going to get eo4 now that it's on sale, what say you @ Lavani Lavani ?
YESYESYESYESYESYE-

The EO4 sale ended while I was out, even though it was still running this morning.
-oh. ;_;

#1frameofvulnerability
It's actually 2 frames, isn't it? It looks like they grab the ledge on frame 3 of ledgesnaps to me, and when their hand touches the ledge on that frame they get the intangibility.

#splittinghairs

Also all the MU discussion was interesting lol

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
What

I'm looking at the old Project M Zelda who had 3 Din's to use and set traps with

Why can't Smash 4 Zelda be like that

y

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Macchiato Macchiato
:4duckhunt:'s downfall is his general lack of kill potential and reliance on his opponents being put in bad situations to get anything done. With that being said, the only time he should be running at Zelda is to punish something she whiffed or to follow up a combo. I have no earthly idea how Zelda wins this matchup. You can make an argument for even if you want, but the fact that Zelda is approaching in this matchup 100% of the time is bad news for her. Also, his Fsmash, as janky as it is, is pretty safe against Zelda, and the third hit (with the most reach) is the only one that matters for killing. Same thing in general with Dsmash.

:4villager: just has to stand there sucking his thumb until you realize that you are never going to get him to run at you unsafely. This is literally a harder version of :4duckhunt:. Oh and if it's customs, you lose. Exploding balloons + counter tree + pocketing your silly Phantom Strike attempts = you're not winning this ever.

I guess Zelda wins against all of these opponents if it's friendly matches. In situations that actually matter, Zelda is far too easy to force an approach on and too slow to actually approach with. That last sentence will always remain true for Zelda at this rate and will always be why she's a bad character.

I have to go to lab for several hours, but I'll respond to anything later on.

Oh lord.
The thing with DH is that it's not safe for the mutt to camp because his projectiles are so laggy that Zelda can teleport to him without DH being able to get anything out safely. None of his three projectiles can dodge FW, so yep, he is forced to approach in this MU unless he wants to keep taking FWs to the face. FW also has very strong knockback, and we know DH doesn't have the best recovery in the game. Zelda is the one MU in which DH can't camp safely, believe it or not.

About Villager, the fact that Zelda has a very long duration reflector is limiting in itself, not so much because of Zelda, but because it makes the Villager player be much much much more wary of throwing out attacks and spacing. You can't really camp Zelda as Villager because his projectiles aren't particularly fast.

That's not to say she beats him, but I think Zelda goes even-ish with Villager, specially because killing with Villager is not easy, and his better kill options (ledge bowling ball, tree, etc) are harder to connect vs Zelda because of the nature of her recovery. I mean I've gotten frame perfect bowling ball ledge drops on Zelda before, but it's not something you'll see much. Zelda has the upper hand in killing power at least.

The good thing is that Villager has a really easy time juggling Zelda, and his bthrow can kill her at around 150....

NairWizard

Somewhere
Sonics really need to stop spindashing into every jab from long range. Ugh, you have the fastest ground speed in the game. Why would you need to spindash as an approach!?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
It's actually 2 frames, isn't it? It looks like they grab the ledge on frame 3 of ledgesnaps to me, and when their hand touches the ledge on that frame they get the intangibility.

#splittinghairs

Also all the MU discussion was interesting lol
Tbh I have no idea and am going off of hearsay. 2 frames makes more sense based on the amount of times it gets abused. Zeldalright's Dtilt is amazing for hitting ledge grabs when I don't want to DAir.

It'd be nice to clear that up though. #keepsplitting

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ Macchiato Macchiato I was distracted with things, but now that I'm really looking at this list, I gotta question you.

:4bowserjr: kills far earlier than Zelda and can build easy damage just by running around her and constantly dropping bombs. It forces Zelda to shield, reflect, or try to pick up the items, which all basically lead into easy follow ups for him. This is especially true in this matchup because Zelda's so slow that the only way to punish him at times will be hard reads with Farore's.

Also Zelda gets destroyed by him in the air. Can't agree here.
He can kill early but it's hard for him to get the kill. He's easily comboed too and if we get close range there's nothing much he can do. He's also super easily gimped.
:4bowser: literally does not have to approach. You say Zelda doesn't have to approach either - so one of us is lying. Bowser has godly OoS options and his jab sets up his grab very easily. Literally all Bowser should do is force Zelda above him or force Zelda to stay about a character length away. Zelda has absolutely no answers to Bowser when she is airborne, and Zelda's only reliable action on the ground is to grab, because if you hit his shield or roll he can get a free Up B on you at the very least.

This ignores the obvious factors, such as Bowser being stronger and heavier than Zelda and his general range advantage on her. The only time Zelda is able to actually deal with Bowser is when he's off stage.
He can force her to approach in neutral so she can just stand there. If we keep throwing dins at least once is bound to hit... I hope. He's also easily comboed but also we can punish him. Our lightning kicks land on him easily.

:4falcon: I think is a slight disadvantage, but it's definitely easier than the other strong characters, because if he isn't in jab range Zelda has some decent options against him. It's less about the character and more about the player here, because Falcon doesn't have a lot of depth to him and has no tricks of any kind unique to him and not other fast characters.
Agree but I think no one has a disadvantage.

:4charizard: isn't a real character.
Same

:4dedede:'s disadvantages to Zelda involve him doing things he has no business doing. For example, sure, Din's > Gordos for the most part, but why would he constantly throw these out and let Zelda get free Din's?

Instead, he should abuse his tilts, fair/bair, and grab to force Zelda to approach.

"But why does she approach"

Because he also has more range than Zelda, has an actual good projectile that can lead to easy traps or force an easy reaction, and has no reason to actually be right next to Zelda. At absolute best this matchup is even, but it's not in Zelda's favor.
A Gordo equals a free Farores wind on him. He moves have tremendous end and start up lag allowing us to punish him. His projectile is really bad imo. A ftilt can send it back and we really doesn't need to approach. She wins.

:4darkpit: ... no. If Zelda doesn't beat Pit thanks to mere kill options, she doesn't magically beat someone else who supposedly has less kill options.

That only kill change is ftilt, which kills like 30% later. That singular difference does not mean Zelda beats Dark Pit. That's kinda a joke, actually. Zelda cannot fight him in CQC and Zelda cannot challenge his aerials. It's like a solid 6:4 matchup, and I've faced lots of Dark Pit players that I was able to beat easily on other characters. Even if Dark Pit can't sit back and lob arrows all day, he just has to be close enough to Zelda to the point where he can throw out attacks safely against her.
I find him really easy to beat. We can punish most of his moves except Fsmash and spaced ftilt. We also gimp him really bad due to having no hitbox.

:4duckhunt:'s downfall is his general lack of kill potential and reliance on his opponents being put in bad situations to get anything done. With that being said, the only time he should be running at Zelda is to punish something she whiffed or to follow up a combo. I have no earthly idea how Zelda wins this matchup. You can make an argument for even if you want, but the fact that Zelda is approaching in this matchup 100% of the time is bad news for her. Also, his Fsmash, as janky as it is, is pretty safe against Zelda, and the third hit (with the most reach) is the only one that matters for killing. Same thing in general with Dsmash.
We can reflect his peojectiles back and Farores wind while he try's to send out a projection. His close up game is pretty bad. He can kill until it's really late. Also easily gimped and our disadvantaged state is when we're above and trying to land. I think out Dair beats his uair.

:4falco: loses if he's drunk I guess. Rather than explain why Falco wins this matchup, can you explain to me why you think Zelda wins?
His lasers are basically useless in the beginning since Farores wind and the lag is super punishable. His moves gained lots of lag in general, we also outrange him. He also struggles to get a kill other than Bair and his smashes. We combo him easily too. Gimping him is easier than gimping fox.

:4ganondorf: baseline is even to in his favor. These characters thrive off of someone making a crucial mistake, but the main difference here is Ganon actually has much better tech chasing potential. Oh, and his uair is better than all five of Zelda's aerial's combined, so don't challenge him in the air unless he leaves himself wide open.

With customs it isn't even close to even. Dark Fists gives him a safe recovery that can potentially flat out kill Zelda. The aerial down B thingamajig is a strong punish to a lot of Zelda's attacks except her shield, which Ganon can answer to with Flame Choke. Also the neutral B with the sword can hit Zelda through Phantom Strike I'm pretty sure. The main saving grace is Zelda doesn't have to approach as much in this fight. I can't see how Ganon loses.
His ground moves are laggy and we can bait and punish. He's huge and deceptable to LKs, also his flame choke is predictable to the point where we can just react with Nayrus love. Edgeguarding is also there. We can stop his horizontal recovery with phantom and spike him. I do agree with customs.

Cool

:4myfriends:'s recovery is easily gimpable, but earlier you said his kill moves are slow... did you forget about bair? Also Ike has a much, much better neutral game and plays footsies ton better than Zelda. I'm not gonna argue a disadvantage yet, but Zelda certainly does not beat him.
Fast kill moves other than bair? Ok so once kill move. No actually his moves are punishable. Also do we have to approach? No. Once we get close all he can do is jab and grab. That limits lots of his options. Also if he's just offstage Phantom stops both of his recovery moves making his recovery easier to gimp than Mac in this MU. I say we win

:4lucina: is pretty awful, yeah.
K

:4rob: isn't a bad matchup by any means for Zelda. This one I could see her having a slight advantage if the Rob is impatient and doesn't know how to bait Nayru's. Honestly this matchup is very similar to the D3 matchup, which I think Zelda also doesn't win. I have not faced many in this game, though I have won against all the ones I did fight... but only over WiFi, so I'll just leave it alone.
If we get close then yeah. An elevators also easy to get off him imo.

:4robinm: I will agree with. There's just no reason to challenge Robin's strengths when Robin can't actually force Zelda to challenge them.
Isn't his best option when someone is up close roll back and arcfire?

:rosalina:No. I don't care what happened on the Rosalina board. I refuse to believe a literal better version of Zelda loses to Zelda. That doesn't even make sense to me. Everytime this matchup has shown up in tourney among good players, the Rosalina won.
http://youtu.be/xBV2gzdSfsk
https://youtu.be/wiUeqvKoi20
also ready my huge post in the rosalina MU thread.

:4samus: Why is Samus approaching? Not the worst matchup but Zelda does not 60:40 this on a good day.
She can't kill, we get rage and kill her. Also very laggy. Also easy to land LKs on.

:4villager: just has to stand there sucking his thumb until you realize that you are never going to get him to run at you unsafely. This is literally a harder version of. Oh and if it's customs, you lose. Exploding balloons + counter tree + pocketing your silly Phantom Strike attempts when edgeguarding = you're not winning this ever.
Yeah but once we get in we get close to him options are limited and we can reflect like most his moves back at him. Also why would zelda use phantom against villager?

With customs, dins fire at the ledge. Can't be pocketed and is forced to airdodge or get hit. Wow dins fire is useful

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
:4dedede:A Gordo equals a free Farores wind on him. He moves have tremendous end and start up lag allowing us to punish him. His projectile is really bad imo. A ftilt can send it back and we really doesn't need to approach. She wins.
I'm almost certain that Zelda's Jab can send back Gordos.

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477

:4bowserjr: kills far earlier than Zelda and can build easy damage just by running around her and constantly dropping bombs. It forces Zelda to shield, reflect, or try to pick up the items, which all basically lead into easy follow ups for him. This is especially true in this matchup because Zelda's so slow that the only way to punish him at times will be hard reads with Farore's.

Also Zelda gets destroyed by him in the air. Can't agree here. Zelda can win without trouble, jr. has weaknesses, and pinishable moves.

:4bowser: literally does not have to approach. You say Zelda doesn't have to approach either - so one of us is lying. Bowser has godly OoS options and his jab sets up his grab very easily. Literally all Bowser should do is force Zelda above him or force Zelda to stay about a character length away. Zelda has absolutely no answers to Bowser when she is airborne, and Zelda's only reliable action on the ground is to grab, because if you hit his shield or roll he can get a free Up B on you at the very least. Run to shield is the way to deal with sittings in their shield bowser. All aerials are faster in starting lag. And bowser approach sucks here.

This ignores the obvious factors, such as Bowser being stronger and heavier than Zelda and his general range advantage on her. The only time Zelda is able to actually deal with Bowser is when he's off stage.

:4falcon: I think is a slight disadvantage, but it's definitely easier than the other strong characters, because if he isn't in jab range Zelda has some decent options against him. It's less about the character and more about the player here, because Falcon doesn't have a lot of depth to him and has no tricks of any kind unique to him and not other fast characters.

:4charizard: isn't a real character.

:4dedede:'s disadvantages to Zelda involve him doing things he has no business doing. For example, sure, Din's > Gordos for the most part, but why would he constantly throw these out and let Zelda get free Din's?

Instead, he should abuse his tilts, fair/bair, and grab to force Zelda to approach.

"But why does she approach"

Because he also has more range than Zelda, has an actual good projectile that can lead to easy traps or force an easy reaction, and has no reason to actually be right next to Zelda. At absolute best this matchup is even, but it's not in Zelda's favor.
It's clearly in zelda's favor. I played this match up a lot.
:4darkpit: ... no. If Zelda doesn't beat Pit thanks to mere kill options, she doesn't magically beat someone else who supposedly has less kill options.

That only kill change is ftilt, which kills like 30% later. That singular difference does not mean Zelda beats Dark Pit. That's kinda a joke, actually. Zelda cannot fight him in CQC and Zelda cannot challenge his aerials. It's like a solid 6:4 matchup, and I've faced lots of Dark Pit players that I was able to beat easily on other characters. Even if Dark Pit can't sit back and lob arrows all day, he just has to be close enough to Zelda to the point where he can throw out attacks safely against her.

bad mobility, can't respond to a lot of well spaced tool. Lot of punishable attacks, he has no safe approachs
:4ganondorf: baseline is even to in his favor. These characters thrive off of someone making a crucial mistake, but the main difference here is Ganon actually has much better tech chasing potential. Oh, and his uair is better than all five of Zelda's aerial's combined, so don't challenge him in the air unless he leaves himself wide open.

With customs it isn't even close to even. Dark Fists gives him a safe recovery that can potentially flat out kill Zelda. The aerial down B thingamajig is a strong punish to a lot of Zelda's attacks except her shield, which Ganon can answer to with Flame Choke. Also the neutral B with the sword can hit Zelda through Phantom Strike I'm pretty sure. The main saving grace is Zelda doesn't have to approach as much in this fight. I can't see how Ganon loses.

:4kirby: sux.

:4myfriends:'s recovery is easily gimpable, but earlier you said his kill moves are slow... did you forget about bair? Also Ike has a much, much better neutral game and plays footsies ton better than Zelda. I'm not gonna argue a disadvantage yet, but Zelda certainly does not beat him.

:4lucina: is pretty awful, yeah.

:4rob: isn't a bad matchup by any means for Zelda. This one I could see her having a slight advantage if the Rob is impatient and doesn't know how to bait Nayru's. Honestly this matchup is very similar to the D3 matchup, which I think Zelda also doesn't win. I have not faced many in this game, though I have won against all the ones I did fight... but only over WiFi, so I'll just leave it alone.
Actually zelda is one of his worst MU.
:4robinm: I will agree with. There's just no reason to challenge Robin's strengths when Robin can't actually force Zelda to challenge them.

:rosalina:No. I don't care what happened on the Rosalina board. I refuse to believe a literal better version of Zelda loses to Zelda. That doesn't even make sense to me. Everytime this matchup has shown up in tourney among good players, the Rosalina won.
Every time i fight a rosalina i win. But i can't say it's a good matchup

:4samus: Why is Samus approaching? Not the worst matchup but Zelda does not 60:40 this on a good day.
No Zelda can approach. Run jump nayru then shield. Awful recovery, awful grab, and telegraphed moves
:4villager: just has to stand there sucking his thumb until you realize that you are never going to get him to run at you unsafely. This is literally a harder version of :4duckhunt:. Oh and if it's customs, you lose. Exploding balloons + counter tree + pocketing your silly Phantom Strike attempts = you're not winning this ever.
Nope, villager can't stand and wait. Counter tree means he loses his axe, the best kill move here. Can't plank, we kill earlier with safer moves. And DHD can't plank, both gunman and Frisbee are not safe.
I guess Zelda wins against all of these opponents if it's friendly matches. In situations that actually matter, Zelda is far too easy to force an approach on and too slow to actually approach with. That last sentence will always remain true for Zelda at this rate and will always be why she's a bad character.

I have to go to lab for several hours, but I'll respond to anything later on.

Oh lord.
I think you are underestimating Zelda by a good margin. If you are considering a perfect Ganon, you have to consider a perfect zeldaw: all sweetspot landed, no farore spam, ledge cancelling, etc... Perfect zelda is scarry, maybe more than perfect ganon

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think you are underestimating Zelda by a good margin. If you are considering a perfect Ganon, you have to consider a perfect zeldaw: all sweetspot landed, no farore spam, ledge cancelling, etc... Perfect zelda is scarry, maybe more than perfect ganon
Perfect Falco is like this:

On Jigglypuff at 999%. :p

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
His ground moves are laggy and we can bait and punish. He's huge and deceptable to LKs, also his flame choke is predictable to the point where we can just react with Nayrus love. Edgeguarding is also there. We can stop his horizontal recovery with phantom and spike him. I do agree with customs.
No way Ganon actually loses to Zelda on default. It's not as if Zelda's moves are safe and that she can't be baited out, and Zelda's fairly tall and easy to hit as well. Also Zelda just dies when she gets hit by Ganon. Now that Zelda's lost her best move in her old Down-B, there really isn't anything she has that Ganon can't deal with. It's no worse than even for him.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Perfect Shulk has found some way to activate the all-arts-in-one glitch without Yoshi.

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Does warlock punch have a spécial effect that mesmerize the opponent? I someone by spamming it :-(

NairWizard

Somewhere
@ Macchiato Macchiato

*blinks* wha

Falcon has a crazy awesome mixup game. Fastfall empty hop into jab, perfect pivot (the longest perfect pivot in the game) jab/d-tilt, RAR b-air out of dash, dash grab, dash attack, empty hop dash in, SH n-air, SH falling up-air on shield -> jab, dash in shield, Raptor Boost/Falcon Kick, run behind turn-around jab, run behind Raptor Boost, crossup up-air and b-air, double jump fastfall d-air/n-air/dash grab... all of these, and more, are strong options for Falcon.

Falcon has more options in neutral than anyone but Sheik and maybe Pikachu (but only because of Quick Attack).

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
@ Mr. Johan Mr. Johan , you got this, moi droog.

• ~25-30% on hit from BSD + Jump + followup.
  • True combos into Uair at low percents, true combos into Homing Attack when the former stops.
  • Spin Dash jump is short, but because of that, Sonic can go right into landsharking and force gut reactions since the knockback isn't that great either, and Sonic lives for gut reactions. Burning Spin Dash Jump ends at the exact moment Sonic lands on the ground, so he's dashing Frame 1.
  • Eats projectiles like Sonic eats chili dogs. It bowls right over Counter Sapling and Bananas.
  • On specifically high inclines (Kongo Jungle 64, Delfino, Lylat on tilt), Sonic can forgo the Jump part of BSD entirely and segue straight into Usmash for a true combo kill at 95-100% or so.
  • Absolutely stops cold on contact with a shield, leading to super free hedgehog-roadkill punishes.
That's all I know. The committed Sonic mains would know more about it than I do. =3

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm almost certain that Zelda's Jab can send back Gordos.
Only if it's fresh.

Anything that does some hitstun can send them back. So, Fox's default Blaster can't, but his Impact Blaster - 64 Blaster - can.
The rule is that the hit has to do at least 2%.

It'd be nice to clear that up though. #keepsplitting
I'll look through some files and see if I still have any 60fps recordings with ledge grabs. I'll just say right now I'd put money on it being 2 frames though.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

• True combos into Uair at low percents, true combos into Homing Attack when the former stops.
  • Spin Dash jump is short, but because of that, Sonic can go right into landsharking and force gut reactions since the knockback isn't that great either, and Sonic lives for gut reactions. Burning Spin Dash Jump ends at the exact moment Sonic lands on the ground, so he's dashing Frame 1.
  • Eats projectiles like Sonic eats chili dogs. It bowls right over Counter Sapling and Bananas.
  • On specifically high inclines (Kongo Jungle 64, Delfino, Lylat on tilt), Sonic can forgo the Jump part of BSD entirely and segue straight into Usmash for a true combo kill at 95-100% or so.
  • Absolutely stops cold on contact with a shield, leading to super free punishes.
That's all I know. The committed Sonic mains would know more about it than I do. =3
I just realized
Youre josh lmao
:079::079::079::079:

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I posted this in another thread, but I wanted to share this picture with you all
OH MAI

Oh yea can someone explain to me the Zelda/MegaMan MU pls cause like I have no idea how this goes tbh outside read projectile MB/side b thingy & FW

Also the Fox MU is completely ****e for Zeldawful GG us

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

• Absolutely stops cold on contact with a shield, leading to super free hedgehog-roadkill punishes.
I don't know what the video was about, but it was hilarious.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I haven't used it either but wouldn't most of the arts kind of cancel each other out?
Like Shield cancelling out Jump and Speeds mobility and Buster cancelling out Smash's knockback.
Apparently the statistics don't do that, most of the stuff ends up being greater than normal. I think you take more damage but that's negligible when you have great speed stats and amazing damage per hit and kill potential.
Yoshi + Shulk doubles with Shulk having Hyper Monado Arts.

GG everyone.
Yet another great team in Smash 4

:4shulk:/:4yoshi:
:4kirby:/:4shulk::4zss::4sheik::4villager: for copy abilities (Villager because pocketed trees)
:4pacman:/:4villager: only for fire hydrants literally everywhere
:4olimar:/:4fox: for Order Tackle shenanigans
:4ness::4gaw::4miigun:/:4samus::4wiifit::4lucario::4megaman::4ness::4miigun::4robinm::4pikachu::4rob::4zss: (and to a lesser extent :4bowser::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4falco::4fox::4kirby::4luigi::4mario::4miisword::4palutena::4peach::4pit::4zelda:) for absorbs
:4villager:/:4villager::4megaman::4bowserjr::4greninja::4lucario::4miigun::4rob::4robinm::4samus::4wiifit::4zelda: for pockets
:4diddy:/:4diddy: for the hoohahs

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Apparently the statistics don't do that, most of the stuff ends up being greater than normal. I think you take more damage but that's negligible when you have great speed stats and amazing damage per hit and kill potential.

Yet another great team in Smash 4

:4shulk:/:4yoshi:
:4shulk:/:4kirby:
:4pacman:/:4villager: only for fire hydrants literally everywhere
:4olimar:/:4fox: for Order Tackle shenanigans
:4ness::4gaw::4miigun:/:4samus::4wiifit::4lucario::4megaman::4ness::4miigun::4robinm::4pikachu::4rob: for absorbs
:4villager:/:4villager::4megaman::4bowserjr::4greninja::4lucario::4miigun::4rob::4robinm::4samus::4wiifit: for pockets
:4diddy:/:4diddy: for the hoohahs
Customs :4kirby:+ A good zoner/damage racker is death lmao

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
You people somehow managed to fill up 6 pages while I was gone for several hours?
Wow, you guys go fast.
Also, how are you doing? :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom