• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
At least Dair sweetspot hits grounded opponents now. I've been playing her like a ghetto Brawl Ganondorf.

micstar615

Smash Ace
LKs are really bad in SSB4, the sweet spot is still pretty small and the cool down + landing lag are awful :/ it's still super satisfying to land tho :3

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
LKs are really bad in SSB4, the sweet spot is still pretty small and the cool down + landing lag are awful :/ it's still super satisfying to land tho :3
true but i feel like the sweetspot has been made bigger. it still seems to last only one frame tho. but it's definitely bigger.

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
Yes it is bigger than Brawl's but we did get increased landing lag and longer ending lag as well :(
that's what i said few moments ago

btw have you noticed how horribly laggy are the kicks compared to brawl? samurai probably felt they were way too powerful and made zelda a good character so he decided to make landing lag and ending lag rly long. especially the ending lag. in brawl you could do like two kicks in a short hop but now you can only do one and then you will get the huge landing lag because it doesnt autocancel

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Guys I think Wii Fit Trainer has it worse than us. At least we can start fishing for kills at 70% :'D

Not to say they're MUCH worse, but yeah.... their projectiles aren't very reliable either.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Hey gurls, how do you challenge Sonic spindash ? I know you're not supposed to but someone just felt the need to rage at me by sending me a friend request as well as this quaint little message : 'Go back to Brawl you campy little piece of garbage'.

<3

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I don't know, Wii Fit Trainer and Zelda both suck equally, but I would give WFT the edge. At least she has a reliable projectile and she's rather fast. Her only problem is her terrible range and the fact that her killing methods are super laggy.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yeah the WFTs at least have great mobility in the air but the ridic short range on all of their attacks just seems so silly. The volley ball is kinda okay and Sun salute is nice I guess but eh... they have to fish for a lot of attacks and then I've never seen a good WFT actually land them without their opponent ****ing up real bad.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I agree... All of her smashes for example, they're pretty bad. You have to be inside your opponent for your attacks to hit. I agree though, I feel helpless when I play WFT and Zelda. Thankfully Peach is at least better...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>TFW you feel completely helpless when you use characters like Rosalina, Fox and Greninja because they are actually good
>TFW your best characters are WFT, Ganondorf and Zelda, residents of the bottom 5

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
OMG I can't decide if I wanna main jigglypuff or peach. Ugh my life struggle
Weird place to ask that

Candy was banned ? :-(
R.I.Truffles

Edit:
I feel like Bair is easier to land, but that's just me

>TFW your best characters are WFT, Ganondorf and Zelda, residents of the bottom 5
Ganon lost the auto cancel on his D air I feel for ganon players

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
>TFW you feel completely helpless when you use characters like Rosalina, Fox and Greninja because they are actually good

I know your feel sis
Except I use Palutena not WFT who is like marginally better but still

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
WFT has a weakness to short people due to those odd yet small hitboxes. Its a pain to fight anything shorter than peach. Fighting Ness is like fighting Olimar in brawl as Zelda for WFT. Poor Wii fit will probably end up down there too because good camping and movement aside finishing the job is super hard.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I had my first rage quitter in FG :'D. I 0-KOd him and then he just left and the crappy CPU took his place oTL.

I wasn't Zelda, though, hahahaha...

Also, you know how we had thought Palutena would be a good counter vs the Villager? I think that video Fuujin posted was just of a terrible Villager cause her Reflect is actually pretty easy to get around.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Kirby is still a flowchart in this game.

FLOAT FLOAT FLOAT > DID YOU BAIT SOMETHING? > YES! > BAIR
........................................................V
.......................................................NO
........................................................V
.....................................RUN AWAY AND TRY AGAIN

Alphatron

Smash Champion
At least that works for that works for him though. We could always go back to the dark days of melee kirby where he had...bair.

I don't know why they made inhale blockable and why it is still unsafe against some characters on hit.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I'm up for some Wii U games. The 3ds is getting some hefty Animal Crossing time right now.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
there you are @ Hyrule Candy Hyrule Candy you were gone so long we thought you would never come back.

I had my first rage quitter in FG :'D. I 0-KOd him and then he just left and the crappy CPU took his place oTL.

I wasn't Zelda, though, hahahaha...
I had one today, it was a Mario. I guess he got mad salt because Phantom lagged his UpB and i spiked him at like 40%. Sometimes phantom can be really amazing.

Also, you know how we had thought Palutena would be a good counter vs the Villager? I think that video Fuujin posted was just of a terrible Villager cause her Reflect is actually pretty easy to get around.
Jigglypuff is the Villager counter. you can Nair everything and all he can really do is try to kill you fast with a bowling ball lol.

Top Bottom