• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Violaaaaaaa <3

>TFW you feel completely helpless when you use characters like Rosalina, Fox and Greninja because they are actually good
>TFW your best characters are WFT, Ganondorf and Zelda, residents of the bottom 5

Yep

Every time I use Rosalina and then go back to Zelda I'm like "What is wrong with you Zelda???"

Last edited:

Fuoujin 2

Banned via Warnings
I thought he played every single female in the game among them ZSS. I honestly never expected him to ever say Zelda is bad.

OH Cour.

You sweet naive summer child.

He (like most people in the game) plays the character that they can win with.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
The rage mechanic in this game is so dumb.
It's like" oh you're winning by 50%, well not you get hit by Link's Up smash and die at 70% cause LOLRAGE"

Why should I be punished for winning?

and **** bowsers fat ***.
Its really starting to irk me too, especially when you run into Rollycario. don't get hit one's he's past 100%! meanwhile he can still roll spam all day...Also Rage makes Zelda lose her only throw link...i wish it weren't here lol

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
When was this?

@ M Meru. How's Peach doing? Is our favourite Peach player still treating everything that comes from his mouth like it's the word of god? Do more than a handful of people play her?
She's doing fine. She told me to send you her warm regards. Fair takes 21 frames to autocancel which is good enough since you can get punished by shield drop dash attacks or whatever if you retreat it or space it decently. Dtilt apparently has partial invincibility (I dont know where, probably on her arm) from frame 9 - 15. Combos are being figured out. She's floatier than I thought... second floatiest only to Jiggly. There's still a lot of experimenting that can be done with her, it's looking good for her.

I don't know, ask him.

Few people play her as far as I know... boards are pretty dead too.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Sis I'm p sure he's rocking ZSS now.
You don't go from winning tournies with MK to using a garbage character like Zelda.
It's cute that you thought he'd continue repping her against anyone who wasn't bad though.

Once a tier *****, always a tier *****.

Ya'll really should start listening to me when I do the CLOCKINGS and predictions of the future.

I played Viola and Leixia is SCV from the beginning... I swear I just liked them but oh god I ahve never been so hated before for using Viola.

And the worst thing I could relate because this character was RIDICULOUS. And such horrible design ugh

But at least it's better to be top tier and have horrible design than to suck and have horrible design, right Zelda?

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Honestly playing Peach she got those weird petty nerfs where she's not bad, but she's really not going to go very far i feel. I like how her combo game gets nerfed, but Fox who can still KO at 90% gets to keep his combos but w/e Sakurai. oh and lets not forget Sonic with his unpunishable strong Fsmash

the boards seem so dead i never go there because eveytime i go its...nothing.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
She's doing fine. She told me to send you her warm regards. Fair takes 21 frames to autocancel which is good enough since you can get punished by shield drop dash attacks or whatever if you retreat it or space it decently. Dtilt apparently has partial invincibility (I dont know where, probably on her arm) from frame 9 - 15. Combos are being figured out. She's floatier than I thought... second floatiest only to Jiggly. There's still a lot of experimenting that can be done with her, it's looking good for her.

I don't know, ask him.

Few people play her as far as I know... boards are pretty dead too.
That's good. Mained her in Melee and Brawl, and quit her this game and I'm not looking back. I think her approach options got worse and fair not cancelling as well as it used to doesn't make things better. I think she's slower than in the past two games as well.

And no I'm done talking to Dark Peach. After that mishap in the MU thread plus the fact it's a pain to deal with him. He's literally why Diddy players let the Peach/Diddy MU in Brawl be even - nobody wanted to waste their time arguing with DP.

The Brawl Peach boards were literally second to the Pikachu threads in terms of activity. Used to play Peach Jeopardy and stuff, haha but then excessive gayness happened.

micstar615

Smash Ace
Welp, did Nairo actually say that Zelda is bad? He wouldn't be wrong I guess but I hope he still uses her, he's pretty good with her

Also, I think Peach is pretty solid in this game, she's not super high tier but she's pretty good, I think her meta will develop a lot more with time, Pink Fresh and Slayer demonstrated some solid Peach play from what I saw.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It doesn't really, don't be bad and kill them faster.

If you lose the first stock, rage becomes an anticomeback mechanic.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Too bad Palutena can't abuse rage as much as Zeldawful can. ccccc:

You guys saw Nairo's ZSS in that tournament? Damn, he's really good with ZSS already.

Then again, Nairo uses a LOT of characters. I'm not sure who his main is at this point (He also uses Palutena)

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Anyone miss me?

You're alive! :bluejump:
Anyone here a Gaga fan?
Like some others, I'm just a casual fan. She's truly is very talented.
dthrow nair combo hasn't been working for me lately.

Did Sakurai secretly patch Sm4sh and make Zelda worse.

Is Zelda now negative-tier.

Why am I ending questions with periods.
Same for me! I thought I was going crazy. Either that, or people are learning how to DI. :c
HmmmT

I wonder who predicTed that this would happen.

Once again...
so you're a future telling goddess too

EDIT: So if Nairo is practically dropping Zelda, who else do we have as a tourney representative?

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I might practise Zelda a bit and use her in a casual anime convention coming up soon.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm currently communicating with one of our guest lurkers on Miiverse.

Must grow sister family

@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer they said they really liked your titles

I don't want to discuss the Rosalina match up in any boards. I don't even look forward to it despite it being my favorite match up. My reason will become clear. You just need to know who I'm referring to and @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer probably knows who I'm talking about. Just don't mention his name

Nairo

Banned via Administration
lmao who putting words in my mouth I never said zelda is bad nor did I drop her usually my sets on stream are WFs vs like NAKAT who I do better vs with dpit/robin. I was just using zelda vs cosmo for like 2 hours just a few hours ago as well if that matters. Lol at being good = top 5 I guess all my characters are top 5 since I think they are all good

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Is that Rosalina person on Smashboards? (if so then I can guess) You don't need to answer, btw.

Went to For Fun for the first time in forever. Got 8 KOs in a single match. All I did was spam FW and Din's because shields don exits in For Fun. It was too easy, I feel dirty.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
lmao who putting words in my mouth I never said zelda is bad nor did I drop her usually my sets on stream are WFs vs like NAKAT who I do better vs with dpit/robin. I was just using zelda vs cosmo for like 2 hours just a few hours ago as well if that matters. Lol at being good = top 5 I guess all my characters are top 5 since I think they are all good
Was a good stream btw. Farore's everywhere and that's hella scary.

micstar615

Smash Ace
Thanks for clarifying, people kept saying you dropped her without actually clarifying when/if you actually said it -.-

Nairo

The thing is if I dont use her 100% of the stream matches people would assume so. But I never said she was bad so I dropped her like wtf lol (she isnt low tier IMO << so dont kill me for saying that since I know a lot of people think she is the worst character in here but thats their opinion so I respect it). People said that the same tourney I used her vs keitaro and someone else too just because I didnt use her vs nakat (which again if I know my other characters will do better then il use them > whoever). Also this region has a good amount of diddys that I play every week and I know that MU isnt pretty for zelda so why would I do that when my dpit can do better. (Also what I am trying to do at least is to not drop any of my best characters so I have multiple options to choose from vs some characters/players so who knows when zelda can the answer vs someone and not my dpit.)

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I didn't put any words in your mouth. I let people keep their opinions. gotta say though I enjoyed that last match on Cosmo's stream

Nairo

I dont think you said anything so that wasnt directed at you dont worry. Lil fujiewujie seems to be my biggest rider lolol literally first time using zss ever in tourney and he starts talking lmao. I guess its understandable when someones pocket palutena is better than someone who mains her huehue

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Shots fired.

But I definitely get that you don't want to use Zelda for everything. I just heard that you dropped her and all that and got worried. Good to know that's not the case.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Do you think Zelda was designed for 2 vs 2s?
And FFAs, yes.

She actually works in those environments. Better than the other slow characters in 4 player games because she has instant sniping in the form of FW.

Last edited:

micstar615

Smash Ace
I dont think you said anything so that wasnt directed at you dont worry. Lil fujiewujie seems to be my biggest rider lolol literally first time using zss ever in tourney and he starts talking lmao. I guess its understandable when someones pocket palutena is better than someone who mains her huehue
I have to say I REALLY enjoyed watching your ZSS, those DSmash follow ups were so hype >.>

Top Bottom