• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'm one of those people that actually like my own voice. I have a surprisingly deep voice that sounds close to the Kevin Conroy Batman so you can't really go wrong with that. I've gotten complimented on it numerous times which is kind of a weird thing to compliment in my opinion but okay why not.
See? I told you guys Spirst was Batman.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
See? I told you guys Spirst was Batman.
No you said he he was betmen.

I find good players on For Glory, they beat me pretty well because I take time to adapt, but then they leave after one match. Happened with a Little Mac and a Bowser last night. I was mad, I wanted to play them more.

Then I ran into a good Kirby player. Screw the Villager/Kirby MU.

Brawl was partially rated T because if Wario's crotch-poking pummel. I think it's still in but I've heard he now pokes their belly.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
To be honest when it comes to my voice I used to think "Oh my god I sound horrible when I'm recording" to "Huh, better than I thought" when I've tried recording recently.

I just sound really dumb when I try talking in English so yeah. Until I can get more practice I won't be doing any commentary.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I really like my voice. Everyone says I sound just like videogamedunkey (warning: language) and it's very easy to entertain people with my "impression" of him (which is literally just me speaking normally). I almost always receive compliments from people about my voice when I join calls.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
This DDD called me a scrub and a spammer, then said i was good and left. I lost both matches.

I don't even know anymore.

EDIT: I've never really paid attention to my voice. It's just there.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I receive compliments for my voice quite often too, though I'm not sure why.
A stylist at a hair salon I used to go to said "your voice sounds so nice; you should be on the radio or something!" to me. The other stylists who were nearby chimed in and they ended up having a far-too-lengthy conversation about my voice. I'm not very good at taking compliments, so I was probably blushing really badly while trying to get through that awkward situation.

On another note, I got a white pen, and I'm really excited to use it in my art. White pens are bae tbh

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
In round 1 of my tournament I beat a ZSS then he asked if I was still going zelda, I said yes. Then he switched to little Mac and I 2stocked him. Smh

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
This DDD called me a scrub and a spammer, then said i was good and left. I lost both matches.

I don't even know anymore.
Bipolar much?

Actually I ran into someone who (bless his heart) was using Diddy the entire time continuously trying to spam peanuts and his U-Air who then called me a spam after I Hard Knuckle spiked him twice.

I then proceeded to Shoryukun kill him continuously until he said I was good and asked me to teach him.

How about no.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Bipolar much?

Actually I ran into someone who (bless his heart) was using Diddy the entire time continuously trying to spam peanuts and his U-Air who then called me a spam after I Hard Knuckle spiked him twice.

I then proceeded to Shoryukun kill him continuously until he said I was good and asked me to teach him.

How about no.
For glory is weird. But I run into really good players occasionally. I met this Pikachu with the tag Evo2015 who was amazing. I was utterly destroyed.

I also meet people you can just mess around with, like with mutual taunts at the start of the match or have conversations with over tags. (Like this time We did Jigglypuff dittos to find out whether Bow or Hat was the better costume)

For glory is weird.

Soul.

For glory is weird. But I run into really good players occasionally. I met this Pikachu with the tag Evo2015 who was amazing. I was utterly destroyed.

I also meet people you can just mess around with, like with mutual taunts at the start of the match or have conversations with over tags. (Like this time We did Jigglypuff dittos to find out whether Bow or Hat was the better costume)

For glory is weird.
You said that once, and you said that again.
For Glory is weird.
What did you say?
For Glory is weird.
inb4 inception

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
In round 1 of my tournament I beat a ZSS then he asked if I was still going zelda, I said yes. Then he switched to little Mac and I 2stocked him. Smh
Dear god.

I wonder if he can beat level 4 CPUs.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I receive compliments for my voice quite often too, though I'm not sure why.
A stylist at a hair salon I used to go to said "your voice sounds so nice; you should be on the radio or something!" to me. The other stylists who were nearby chimed in and they ended up having a far-too-lengthy conversation about my voice. I'm not very good at taking compliments, so I was probably blushing really badly while trying to get through that awkward situation.

On another note, I got a white pen, and I'm really excited to use it in my art. White pens are bae tbh
Never really realized how much of a statement your voice makes about you.

Heh! I MADE A PUN!

And yes. White pens Ftw.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Terrible jokes for the page steal. God damn it.

Well, I wasn't wrong.

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Some girl at a Chik-Fil-A I used to go to all the time thought I was a singer. That is to say, she thought she had heard of me before and was like, "OMG YOU'RE THAT FAMOUS GUY" and I was like, "who the hell is he"

Usually when I get comments on my voice people think I'm either Caribbean, African, or British.

Caribbeans, Africans, and Brits just assume I'm homosexual.

/shrug

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
is "Batman and Robin" really going over your heads

I'm so disappointed right now.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Also, F Bandana Dee. He's going to have MUCH better frame data and possibly just slightly more or less range than Shulk.
I think he will have less range normally, while having longer range for thrusting attacks. Thrusting attacks of course also comes at the cost of having small hitboxs in terms of width as well as also laggy. In fact, the thrusting attacks might even have worse frame data. And those would probably be his few kill moves.

He would also be naturally lightweight.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
wtf I just played a Shulk that didn't even know how to double jump on FG

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Guess this is relevant again
image.jpg

EDIT: I have always loved my voice. People have said things like, "You have such an amazing speaking voice" to talking about the amount of charisma in it.
It's flattering, but sometimes I wonder if the people who compliment it actually listened to what I just said lol.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>When I hear people's voices on Skype, female or male

>When I hear my own voice recordings

Why don't we hear each other's voices and make a Skype group--

... Let's not go there.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I wouldn't ever talk in skype. I really don't want people to hear my voice. I'd gladly listen to others voices though. :happysheep:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
>When I hear people's voices on Skype, female or male

>When I hear my own voice recordings

Why don't we hear each other's voices and make a Skype group--

... Let's not go there.
A Skype group would probably kill this thread
It would be good for setting up matches though
Oh mah gah K-on

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Motherfreaker Falco and his weird body hitbox on Side Smash, Down Smash, and Uair. Down Smash was annoying, but at least it's not his torso having a hitbox since it's his center while Side Smash has his arms arcing over and hitting stuff while moving forward. Uair's at least his body minus his legs. So, I've been getting the hits for the hands and elbows thinking I was hitting with the hands and body, but nope, there's this mystery hitbox somewhere on Side Smash... Screw it. KO percents are done, this hitbox can go screw itself with a door handle. Stupid freaking... WHY? Why does it even exist when Up Smash's... I'm out. I'M DONE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom