• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

It's okay, Mewtwo will be so floaty that dthrow will send him too far for uair to combo and his frame 3 teleport will get him to safety.
Diddy's f-air will still hit though because reasons
Why is Ridley so desired anyway?

Seriously, why?
Because he'd look cool in Smash? I guess? Idk. I remember I only was interested because he could have a pretty unique moveset and that's about it

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Lmao tbh I honestly did not want Pac Man in smash
But he's a nice fit
Not gonna lie, I was really bleh about Pac-Man being announced at first too.

Fortunately he turned out to be a really interesting character and ended up becoming one of my favorites in the cast.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Never liked Pac man. Never will. In fact, I don't like any third party chars, let alone some mediocre first party chars.

Imo he's annoying to play against, and doesn't really make sense to me. Then again I play game & Watch so I can't really complain

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Why is Ridley so desired anyway?

Seriously, why?
Poor Metroid representation in the cast + Ridley being a significant recurring character who, despite size johns, has had about the same level of consistency in sizing as Bowser across games and wasn't really even that big in the NES titles. Also it'd be a nice mix to have a Metroid villain added.

Unless, don't tell me...you're a Kraid supporter, aren't you!!

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I really want to make a video with commentary, but man I sound really awkward speaking English and that makes the perfectionist in me go crazy.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Anthony Higgs was pretty cool. He was the only character I vividly remembered from Other M
I'm suprised you willingly remember Other M :^)
Never liked Pac man. Never will. In fact, I don't like any third party chars, let alone some mediocre first party chars.

Imo he's annoying to play against, and doesn't really make sense to me. Then again I play game & Watch so I can't really complain
The worst 3rd part char is MegaMan
So much detail was put into that character, but all that washes away when that jab comes at me ; - ;
Friggin lemons man lmao

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
All I want for smash is Bandana Dee and Skull kid. Make Gardevoir a Zelda clone.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was going to make a PHANTOON FOR SMASH 5 joke, then decided to google it and found multiple "Phantoon for Smash 4" troll threads on gamefaqs

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I thought it was because he's apparently the only metroid character other than samus that's recurring, that could possibly fit in Smash.

idk, don't play metroid
Better get on that.

Ridley is Samus' arch-villain (that she has killed about six times and stopped caring about), and has never once been a prime antagonist in any metroid game.

What I would nominate for a second Samus representative:

-Dark Samus
-Anthony with a "Remember me?" opening at the beginning of every match.
-Sylux (This this this this this)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
My top two most wanted characters are in my sig (Bayo and Impa)
I wanted Shulk and chrom Robin, so that worked out

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Better get on that.

Ridley is Samus' arch-villain (that she has killed about six times and stopped caring about), and has never once been a prime antagonist in any metroid game.

-Dark Samus
-Anthony with a "Remember me?" opening at the beginning of every match.
-Sylux (This this this this this)
So almost like Dark link sorta

Edit: yay my first page

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

-Dark Samus
Just what everyone wants, a third Samus!

I'd totally be on board with the MPH crew, just...only one game of relevance says to me they probably aren't getting in. Sylux, Weavel, or Noxus would all be cool though.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
We only need Anthony Higgs from the Metroid universe. He's the hero we truly need

2:30 AM atm o_O
Go to sleep dood

I'd totally be on board with the MPH crew, just...only one game of relevance says to me they probably aren't getting in. Sylux, Weavel, or Noxus would all be cool though.
That Assist Trophy has some pretty cool moves though
I wish the bounty hunters had a game with them as the main chars
Prime 4 anyone?
Yay pipe dreams ;-;

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I really shouldn't have laughed when this DDD got Lylat'd. Because in the end I lost due to being Lylat'd.

I really hate Lylat's ledges.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
My brief session on FG today in a nutshell:
First person I ran into was a Zelda (It's like they knew)
The second guy afterwards was just bad at the game, so I just messed around a bit with Zelda myself just to see if I could get some elevator kills and I did. But I also got a kill with Din's Fire (lolwut)
That wasn't even the highlight though. Last match, I go R.O.B. things go along as normal until I get this thought to just repeatedly grab and pummel him since the guy was just leaving himself open all the time for it. I kept doing this till he was at 481% where I finally got bored and just did up-throw to finish him off. He left after that too lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
That Assist Trophy has some pretty cool moves though
I wish the bounty hunters had a game with them as the main chars
Prime 4 anyone?
Yay pipe dreams ;-;
Not denying that she could be an interesting and unique character, just that there's more to Metroid than just Samus and Samus lookalikes...and that her inclusion would mean Metroid's representation is three characters all named Samus.

Prime 4 bringing back the hunters yes pls
I want to believe

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738

I only nominate Dark Samus because it's already in the game through trophy assist, so they obviously have an idea about it.

I strongly prefer Sylux, and he kinda appears in Metroid Prime 3 too for getting 100% completion. Anthony would be okay.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
LOL
Stop doing hoo hah at kill percents because I just DId away from it
Or read the air dodge/DI and punish. :secretkpop:
Or use back throw instead to punish the horizontal DI. :secretkpop:
Or how about NOT using Diddy Kong.:secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop:

Top Bottom