• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The only characters I want in Smash are Bayonetta and Tetra.

Bayonetta actually has a decent chance because guns are no problem since Snake was in Brawl and ZSS is already in, so adding another woman in a spandex suit is nothing new. She's also popular, so there's that. Her moveset could be really cool and I need her in Smash.

Tetra could have the transformation gimmick now that Zelda and Sheik are separated. Pirate Tetra could be the Sheik to the Princess Zelda Tetra. Also, fast Zelda with larger jumps sounds really appealing to me. She'd never get in Smash, though. :'(

As for Metroid reps, I vote for the 1st boss of the original Metroid Prime. It wouldn't be able to move, but the only way to hurt it would be to attack the mirrors and then use the morph ball :^)

that reminds me that I need to finish Metroid Prime. I got lost in Phendrana Drifts and gave up lol.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

Bayonetta actually has a decent chance because guns are no problem since Snake was in Brawl and ZSS is already in, so adding another woman in a spandex suit is nothing new. She's also popular, so there's that. Her moveset could be really cool and I need her in Smash.

Tetra could have the transformation gimmick now that Zelda and Sheik are separated. Pirate Tetra could be the Sheik to the Princess Zelda Tetra. Also, fast Zelda with larger jumps sounds really appealing to me. She'd never get in Smash, though. :'(

As for Metroid reps, I vote for the 1st boss of the original Metroid Prime. It wouldn't be able to move, but the only way to hurt it would be to attack the mirrors and then use the morph ball :^)

that reminds me that I need to finish Metroid Prime. I got lost in Phendrana Drifts and gave up lol.
If toon Zelda makes it in and she's just a faster Zelda... That'd be awesome

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I think most people don't like their voice lol.
This this this.

I HATE my voice and avoid using a microphone for anything online related when possible, even though the people in skype groups etc. that have heard me talk before are all like "stop being a ***** your voice is fine"

so, uh, I guess there's some secondhand advice for you @FullMoon :227:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I want... Now hear me out... James McCloud... as an alt. Seriously, it'd just be Fox with sunglasses, a yellow scarf, slightly lighter fur, and I think different hair and maybe a Fox with a goatee alt. It'd be even cooler if they found someone else to voice James. Oh, and fun fact: James apparently becomes a space whale. How and why? Star Fox, plot I guess.

Technically, doesn't Fox wear sunglasses in 64 if you beat the game or something? It'd be cool, man, 'cause sunglasses!

And maybe a Marcus alt too with the curly tuft of hair which looks so weird... Hell, just have Mike West's voice for Marcus and Jim Walker for Fox and BOOM!, kid fox Marcus and adult fox Fox. And we were this close to getting Falco with sunglasses! He had the white costume alt, but not the sunglasses!

Last edited:
Yeah. Silver would be great. We'll be reminded of Sonic 06

Also, I heard that there were some commentators that were actually hyping up Diddy's d-throw to u-air/u-throw to u-air. I doubt this is true. I'm hoping it's not true. I doubt any sane being would actually hype up a brain dead combo like that? Right?
@ Macchiato Macchiato please make the world a better place. too many innocent characters have been abused by this monkey.
No Macchiato. Use Diddy Kong. You must show them the truth about this monkey, and light the fire of hatred within their souls

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707

Well…. actually the reason why Brawl was rated T was because of Snake…. Smash 4 is E 10+.

And actually, Snake never had a gun, just explosives also due to the rating.

Not saying that to rain on the parade or anything because I'd love to see her in it too. ;-;

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
DLC/Character support threads are a salt fest pls no omg
I honestly just want my Tails thread to be locked. It's just hate and negativity whenever the thread gets any activity. :salt:

The Sceptile thread is cool though.

EDIT: Woulda look at that. Took a page :4greninja:

Last edited:

Soul.

Skype calls are so boring.
Mario Kart clan **** requires you to do that and it's dumb.
edit: wtf clan clan

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So... what can impure gorls that have the pink text do that normal gorls can't? All I know is that you have similar privileges to those with the blue text but I'm not quite sure--

Can I do naughty things now? :^)

So... what can impure gorls that have the pink text do that normal gorls can't? All I know is that you have similar privileges to those with the blue text but I'm not quite sure--

Can I do naughty things now? :^)
Nah. You're just pink. That's all

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Well…. actually the reason why Brawl was rated T was because of Snake…. Smash 4 is E 10+.

And actually, Snake never had a gun, just explosives also due to the rating.

Not saying that to rain on the parade or anything because I'd love to see her in it too. ;-;
Do RPGs and the his side-b gun-thing not count as guns? I thought they did but w/e. Also, ZSS has a gun.

Regardless, she could be slightly toned down if need be. It's not like she'd be violently murdering angels or anything in smash. Her guns are kinda cartoony anyway, so imo they're not that bad. They could probably include Bayonetta in a smash game and still have it rated E10+.

I also hate my voice. I had a speech impediment when I was young (like 3-4), and I had to go to speech therapy for it. I'm fine now, but I have a little bit of a lisp, so I hate hearing myself talk. I guess I should feel lucky that a lisp is the only remnant of my speech impediment.

Last edited:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Technically, doesn't Fox wear sunglasses in 64 if you beat the game or something? It'd be cool, man, 'cause sunglasses!
If you get all medals (i.e. breaking the high score) on all levels, you'll unlock Hard Mode and that's when Fox wears his shades.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
This this this.

I HATE my voice and avoid using a microphone for anything online related when possible, even though the people in skype groups etc. that have heard me talk before are all like "stop being a ***** your voice is fine"

so, uh, I guess there's some secondhand advice for you @FullMoon :227:
It's worse when you're a girl and you know they're paying attention, even if they may pretend they don't <.<

But yeah, it sucks. I don't know how you guys would manage if you had to deliver a speech or something in class lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The Sceptile thread is cool though.
I remember 14 year old me being convinced that Blaziken and Breloom and Ridley would for sure be in Brawl, and that I would get to play them all alongside Mewtwo and it would be the greatest video game of all time.

Maybe that's why I didn't play that game for long...

I don't know how you guys would manage if you had to deliver a speech or something in class lol
Speeches were miserable.

NEVER

AGAIN

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm pretty sure most people hate their voice. It's normal, just go for it. It will not be as bad as you think.

Also wasn't Melee T? Why was that? That makes less sense. Brawl had the ZSS shot in SSE so that might have contributed to its rating.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I must be the only one who genuinely likes my own voice, but just have stuttering and nerve issues.

My voice as a whole I've been told is wonderful to listen to.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Do RPGs and the his side-b gun-thing not count as guns? I thought they did but w/e. Also, ZSS has a gun.

Regardless, she could be slightly toned down if need be. It's not like she'd be violently murdering angels or anything in smash. Her guns are kinda cartoony anyway, so imo they're not that bad. They could probably include Bayonetta in a smash game and still have it rated E10+.
Actually, The side-B Gun is only in Project M. In the actual game for Brawl it was a guided missile which even then, in Project M its was only a sedative gun, not a real one.

And ZSS has a paralyzer… not a real gun… but it DOES look very similar to one.

I'd love to see her in the game but still her chances are quite slim…. which is an honest to god shame.

Last edited:

Spirst

I'm one of those people that actually like my own voice. I have a surprisingly deep voice that sounds close to the Kevin Conroy Batman so you can't really go wrong with that. I've gotten complimented on it numerous times which is kind of a weird thing to compliment in my opinion but okay why not.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
is it just me or does the number of good people on for glory seem to be increasing
I said this last night lol

I've been consistently running into a good player every session as of late, surprisingly.

Also wasn't Melee T? Why was that? That makes less sense.
HIGH SPEED VIOLENCE

Smash 4 is only E10 for moderate pace violence

I must be the only one who genuinely likes my own voice, but just have stuttering and nerve issues.

My voice as a whole I've been told is wonderful to listen to.
stop bragging and pleasure our ears already wow

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I said this last night lol

I've been consistently running into a good player every session as of late, surprisingly.

HIGH SPEED VIOLENCE

Smash 4 is only E10 for moderate pace violence

stop bragging and pleasure our ears already wow
Brawl should've been E rated then :^]

Last edited:
Top Bottom