• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Aaaalright, Melee Sheik is fun to use also. Probably going to switch to her against Marth since Marth dittos suck

How's everyone doing?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Aaaalright, Melee Sheik is fun to use also. Probably going to switch to her against Marth since Marth dittos suck

How's everyone doing?
Doing fine myself. Just listening to some Mega Man X music since I've got nothing better to do.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Also palutena why do you suck so much.

:mad:

Anyways, it's funny when people on FG switch to Diddy in a desperate attempt to beat you, and still lose because they don't know how to anything with him besides D-throw>U-air.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 - I see you. Fite me.

Also, melee Marth is so fun, but melee Luigi is where it's at. Back when Luigi wasn't brain dead.

Also, random on for glory is a ton of fun. Constantly interesting due to my unfamiliarity with the majority of the cast. Trying to zero skill samus flow chart is funny.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
well default palutena. customs palutena is a monster.

please switch her specials around in the next patch sakurai.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I just tried Project M again and wow why did I think I was going to main Samus
Zelda is so fun in this game AND SHE'S ACTUALLY VIABLE!!! *gasp*
It's wonderful. I couldn't believe it when I first played it

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
WAIT PEOPLE DON'T FALL OUT OF FSMASH OR USMASH IN PM?
i can't believe this is actually happening
Is this the truth? Have we finally found the light?
If so, then it must be a dream come true for all Zelda mains.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Honestly, could anyone hate someone for using Kirby? They are too nice of people, and the multitude of kids who use him are harmless. Basically, if you Kirby everyone would love you.

Buuuuuut if you really wanted to be hated by people...:4yoshi:

TFW 90% of people on Smashboards hate Yoshi

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
/sigh
If only Sm4sh Zelda had people stay in her smash attacks like any other character would
Wasn't there someone here that did like 1% with a fully charged fsmash?
If my memory isn't wrong, then that speaks a lot about how bad those two smashes got in the transition between Brawl to Sm4sh.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy

TFW 90% of people on Smashboards hate Yoshi
Admittedly, I hate Yoshi too.

But it's not because he's strong in this game. It's because back in the Brawl days, the Yoshi fanclub was out in force saying that he was a high tier character and that simply nobody understood Yoshi. I personally remember getting some Yoshi's ire back then because I said that Zelda vs. Yoshi was even and that Yoshi "isn't even that good." He got personally offended by this statement and called me all sorts of names (and also trash) and demanded to face me on WiFi.

I beat him 100% of the time. After the match he didn't say anything to me, so I PM'd him and said that his Yoshi was legit and I can see that he's at least a better character than Zelda, but he had put me on ignore.

So a few days later, another Yoshi was challenging what I said. This Yoshi ended up beating me about... 30% of the time? After the match, "YEAH I DUNKED ON SoR LOL YOSHI WRECKS ZELDA"

Sooo I decided Yoshi players are dumb and Yoshi himself is dumb.

The end.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So I just got ambushed by @ Lozjam Lozjam but those were nice games. I need to eat something though.

What do you think of my Robin, by the way?
I thought it was pretty good.
I think I did decently well for coming back from vacation and this being my first time playing smash for like 2 weeks haha.
With your robin though, you tend to roll a little bit too much, and that leaves you open.
Your juggling however is really good.,

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs @ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 the matches were fun. our connection was pretty good at the beginning. Your meta knight is probably the best one I've fought. I don't think doc is his worst MU tho, it's really not that bad. Any advice?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I thought it was pretty good.
I think I did decently well for coming back from vacation and this being my first time playing smash for like 2 weeks haha.
With your robin though, you tend to roll a little bit too much, and that leaves you open.
Your juggling however is really good.,
Yeah my habit of rolling is something I need to work on.

But man Greninja's juggling is so good, there was one moment you were playing with Link that I just started beating you around the stage and when I looked at it you were already at 70%.

I also like how Greninja's Up-Smash beats Link's D-Air if timed correctly.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Sometimes I wonder exactly why they did this. I mean, they had to know that Duck Hunt's and Zelda's smash attacks were inconsistent as hell. Duck Hunt's are glaringly obvious, and Zelda's have been happening for almost 15 years now. Clearly it's something they want. I would be ok with it if these smash attacks KO'd like 30% sooner. There's just no reason it should be this way.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Anyone want to play me for a little bit? I'm 1337 now so I must be invincible. :^)

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I can't say much since you play differently with no lag, but the reason I landed all those combos is because there's a window after Doc sh bairs and MK being fast allows me to catch you in time with dash attack. I also read what u were doing , whenever I was in mid range you spot dodged. It worked since you landed d smash, up b and utilt on me but later in the games we played I literally jumped onto you with tornado.

Also don't use down b so early since I was mainly waiting for you to use it so I can gimp u, In neutral you threw out pills and I simply stayed in the air because doc can't jump high at all I would've carried on but there's no clock. I think I got a down b punish when you threw it out. If I don't find an opening I tend to runaway a little like I did in palutinas temple FD, you got impatient and chased me.

Down throw to shuttle loop can't be DId until 80% but to throw off the MK users input DI up and away. But alot of MKs don't go for this because they haven't clicked on that safe and most damaging combos are better than stylish sword sound effects combos that deal 7%.

MU wise Doc loses imo 60:40 @TTTTTsd can help you with what you can do with doc against MK.

Hope I helped a little ggs.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Went ahead and added the 3DS codes (that I could see) of everyone in the last few pages. I'd appreciate if anyone added me back; you can delete me right after if you want, since my main intention is to gather friend safaris in X/Y.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If it's 3ds ill play
Added your friend code and making a room~
Went ahead and added the 3DS codes (that I could see) of everyone in the last few pages. I'd appreciate if anyone added me back; you can delete me right after if you want, since my main intention is to gather friend safaris in X/Y.
Will add back soon~

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Im not feeling this lag locke @ Macchiato Macchiato add me. If it lags I'll dip my wifi is doodoo.

Ggs locke ur MM is sick and i mean sick as in evil sick lol.
Yeah, I could tell the lag was messing with you. Dash attack tornado is dumb. Lol. Before you said you wouldn't take high speed drill to MM's matchup. Is it because MM punishes too hard and you want the normal drill for recovery purposes?

Top Bottom