• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
tfw you think you have your pokemon's moveset memorized so you press what you think is stone edge and end up trying to earthquake a gyarados

Messed around with Stored Power M-Latias, but it's rare I even get to set up past +1 with how many threats demand immediate attention. May switch it to more conventional moves but I think it's more likely I'm just not going to bother using my mega slot for it.

Realized I'd have to patch my 3DS to download AS on eshop which means no pkhex to effortlessly copy boxes over on a digital copy, welp. Might still buy the cart and QR code individually again I guess.
calls to my soul.

Then again in the grand scheme of things I really don't think I care enough about Pokemon to buy another game, and I have a big enough backlog as is.

Whelp. I think I'm confirmed for New York maybe one year later. More or less. Idk for how long I'll stay there but I'm going to be sent there for whatever reason. 4 years from now, I might be off to Australia and I'll stay there for 2 years

Hopefully, I don't get homesick :^(

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm already in his attic

Edit: wow I necrod didn't I? Close the dead thread. :troll:

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
You people sure have interesting discussions.
Edit: Have a video explaining how Greninja is illumanati

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
9:30 PM? Yeesh. Forgot how staggering time zone differences can be.

Just waking up… Again, after my alarm rudely interrupted my sleep earlier, and my coffee kept me wide awake...

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
It's 9:30 PM here. Lol. I'm probably sleeping at 3:00 AM or something. The power of coffee :D
Strange. It's 9:30 AM here. 12 hour difference lol I've actually stayed up till 7:00 am one time... Yeah not good...

I'm harmlessly lurking these boards at work.:smash:

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Join the Diddy empire

Also, can we NOT nerf Rosalina. Dabuz already has done so much with Rosalina. He's way too known for being the Rosalina. Lol
Dabuz was considering leaving Rosalina when she first got nerfed. So if she is nerfed again, he probably will actually leave her.

Also, *Sees avi* *Nosebleed*
@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL sorry about yesterday, I fell asleep but I can play now.
Sweet! Wii u correct? I'll set it up.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Sooooooooo

We are falling behind in raid activity. :p

Wasn't there a plan to raid the Diddy boards? Should we try to blackmail the Robin boards to try and raid us, only to do an even greater counterattack?

Raiding the Melee Fox boards sounds really scary to do, but lol can work. Probably wouldn't be as scary as the Rosalina boards though. :p

Dabuz was considering leaving Rosalina when she first got nerfed. So if she is nerfed again, he probably will actually leave her.

Also, *Sees avi* *Nosebleed*
Yeah. He said he'd go for Peach, but it would really suck to see Dabuz leave Rosalina.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Seems like everyone's waking up. Any of you possibly going to smash con?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Essentially it's when both players are at mid range, playing safe, doing things to control space and aiming to bait and punish.

A basic example would be Luigi throwing fireballs at a range where he can punish an opponent's shield with a dash grab, but it doesn't necessarily entail projectile use.

I wonder what the next patch is going to look like.

I'm expecting something like
:4diddy: Receives some form of nerfs, but nothing that actually fixes the issues that make him dominant
:rosalina: Rapid jab nerfed into the dirt, possibly random Luma nerfs, maybe more end lag/no hitbox on Luma Warp.
:4greninja: I don't even know but Sakurai'll find something else to take away
The game crashes if you pick him.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm going for sure
Oh that's cool. I'm hoping to see if I can attend the tournament. I think there's one there.

There's never anything happening here were I live in Illinois so that would be a no from me.
Oh that stinks :/ yeah the only smash stuff around me is usually like an hour away so it's kinda hard to do that. I know that feel.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Yeah. He said he'd go for Peach, but it would really suck to see Dabuz leave Rosalina.
Dabuz is actually really enjoyable to watch. He's actually the most aggressive Rosalina I've seen in Smash 4 thus far. It's extremely unfortunate that it just took one game at APEX to give him an image that he doesn't deserve.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
50-60 degree temperatures for a few days: Hey! Spring is here!!

The next day: Wakes up to temperatures Having dropped to 20-30 degrees followed by a foot of snow.

That's just how Spring happens to work here in Michigan folks...

Last edited:
Top Bottom