• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Seems like everyone's waking up. Any of you possibly going to smash con?
Nah. I live in Canada with no money nor a way to travel. Also no passport.

Anyway, everyone: Between Kirby and Yoshi which one should I try out next?

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Nah. I live in Canada with no money nor a way to travel. Also no passport.

You live in Canada? I've been to Canada twice. once for Christmas I believe, years ago, and the second was because I went to Niagara falls and did a boat tour and crossed the border on the water lol

And try Kirby... he's more fun, obviously

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Niagra falls is really nice, especially the streets with all the restaurants and game places.

But yeah I live in Canada. It's a nice place with a lot of nice people. Honestly the stereotype of Canadians saying sorry a lot and being polite is true. We have mean people up here but they're more passive aggressive than outright nasty. The country itself is nice too, though it requires you to handle snow. In fact this winter was Canada's coldest winter in 80 years. Only for the Ontario area, though.

I really do love my country, chances are i'll gush about it a lot.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Honestly, could anyone hate someone for using Kirby? They are too nice of people, and the multitude of kids who use him are harmless. Basically, if you Kirby everyone would love you.

Buuuuuut if you really wanted to be hated by people...:4yoshi:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Kirby it is then! I love that super tuff pink puff. :3

As for the hate: My main is Rosalina with a For Glory Toon Link as my secondary.

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
I wonder what the next patch is going to look like.

I'm expecting something like
:4diddy: Receives some form of nerfs, but nothing that actually fixes the issues that make him dominant
:rosalina: Rapid jab nerfed into the dirt, possibly random Luma nerfs, maybe more end lag/no hitbox on Luma Warp.
:4greninja: I don't even know but Sakurai'll find something else to take away
Hope she doesn't get more nerfs, she doesn't need any more and fine the way she is. Greninja I bet will be Sakurais target again and hope Diddy gets fair nerfs.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Now I want Robin for my secondary... I'm naturally good with him.

Main: :4mario:

Secondaries(from best to worst): :rosalina::4samus::4robinm::4falco::4drmario::4zss::4shulk::4wario2:

Character I'll ever play in tourney: :4mario:

Maybe I should start switching characters in tournament.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Niagra falls is really nice, especially the streets with all the restaurants and game places.

But yeah I live in Canada. It's a nice place with a lot of nice people. Honestly the stereotype of Canadians saying sorry a lot and being polite is true. We have mean people up here but they're more passive aggressive than outright nasty. The country itself is nice too, though it requires you to handle snow. In fact this winter was Canada's coldest winter in 80 years. Only for the Ontario area, though.

I really do love my country, chances are i'll gush about it a lot.
Ah. Seems nice. Nice people and snow mix together very well, I love the snow. I can't quite recall much about Canada, I was pretty young. But yeah no problem showing your love for your country, especially if it isn't due to nationalism.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I really need to get a better sleep schedule. Stayed up till like around 2 or 3 AM and ended up dozing off till almost 6 AM.
This only happens on the weekends, but still, that is not a good schedule to have.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Ah. Seems nice. Nice people and snow mix together very well, I love the snow. I can't quite recall much about Canada, I was pretty young. But yeah no problem showing your love for your country, especially if it isn't due to nationalism.
Snow is quite pleasant in my eyes, but the people around me all seem to think I'm nuts because I prefer Winter to Summer.

Been to Canada quite a lot living in SE Michigan, And I love it there.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Yeah, I can admit that Canada has its problems. (Mostly government) but I love it anyway.

Also what are Kirby's kill moves?

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I really need to get a better sleep schedule. Stayed up till like around 2 or 3 AM and ended up dozing off till almost 6 AM.
This only happens on the weekends, but still, that is not a good schedule to have.
8 hours is for squares.

Don't be a square.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
What % does Bthrow kill at? It seems to kill really late.

Thank you though! :D
The hammer always seems to be a bit of a pain to kill with. Which is a problem considering it's a huge kill move for Kirby.

Stone is a pretty good kill move, but don't spam it. That just makes you a troll.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The hammer always seems to be a bit of a pain to kill with. Which is a problem considering it's a huge kill move for Kirby.

Stone is a pretty good kill move, but don't spam it. That just makes you a troll.
Become Chudat and troll with Kirby's Inhale. :p

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GG. Also...Me giving you advice? Please, I'm the one who needs advice. ;_;

Also, those are the last characters I would ever play. I also rarely ever face Diddys.
One thing I saw was when yew ledge dropped yew used nair. Uair is safer and better. Other than that your rosalina is good

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Anyone wanna play on 3ds?

Edit: :4greninja:'d. Maybe

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That moment when you and a friend from FF team on a b****y Jiggly and you get dc'd for targeting one player :'D But I'm sad though. I wonder if Caramel got dc'd too .-.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I have just faced the wrath of competitive Diddy. It is terrifying.

I Dair gimped him for a stock though! :D

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Ew. I just played smash pretending I was bad so my younger cousin wouldn't get mad when I destroyed him. No smash attacks, no running or shielding, minimal air approaches, lots of jabs, tilts, and b spam. No combos.

He said he knew how to play and wanted to play. He didn't know how to up-B until I taught him.
The other day I played with my nephew who was like "I'M GOOD AT THIS GAME IMA BEAT YOU"

So I three-stocked him repeatedly.

He's surprisingly not salty at all, though! He was like "woaaah, you have to teach me!"

He's also an adorable kid, so I didn't expect him to be salty.

Moral of the story, you'll be the cool uncle if you beat the **** out of your niblings at Sm4sh.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Honestly if he was a ****y kid I'd still beat the **** out of him so that he'd stop wanting to play with me :'D
I was way too tired to deal with a ****storm like that and he was enjoying himself so meh. I played along.

Okay. Time to wake up and do stuff instead of listen to music and read in bed like a paraplegic.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
So my Kirbing around is over and I have come to a conclusion.

Kirby is pretty awesome. But a little slow for my tastes. Also palutena why do you suck so much.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So my Kirbing around is over and I have come to a conclusion.

Kirby is pretty awesome. But a little slow for my tastes. Also palutena why do you suck so much.
Don't talk like that about my girl. Unless you mean literally. :denzel:

Top Bottom