• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

My chances of getting a Wii U anytime soon seem a bit slim dammit.

Melee Marth is fun. Melee Dorf is fun. What happened to them in Smash 4!?

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Speaking of lollipop chainsaw, I accidentally clicked yahtzee's review on it a couple days ago, and because of that I decided to watch cutscenes of it again since I randomly watched them 3 years ago.
But it was a "game movie" what the hell is that.
Either way that aside, LC looks like a fun game.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
My chances of getting a Wii U anytime soon seem a bit slim dammit.

Melee Marth is fun. Melee Dorf is fun. What happened to them in Smash 4!?
i actually really like marth in smash 4, even though most people dont like him anymore because of his nerfs. dorf is still fun tho so what?

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Anyone want to play?
I'll play you. I hope you don't mind, but I wanna practice my Diddy.

Speaking of which, people REALLY hate this character now. I'm trying to de-rust with him on FG and it's just about impossible to do so because if they don't ragequit after the first stock, they leave the instant the match is over no matter how close the match was. I've been insulted 8 or so times today and I just started playing like 30 minutes ago. The Diddy hate is too real.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Speaking of lollipop chainsaw, I accidentally clicked yahtzee's review on it a couple days ago, and because of that I decided to watch cutscenes of it again since I randomly watched them 3 years ago.
But it was a "game movie" what the hell is that.
Either way that aside, LC looks like a fun game.

It certainly is.

For five hours.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'll play you. I hope you don't mind, but I wanna practice my Diddy.

Speaking of which, people REALLY hate this character now. I'm trying to de-rust with him on FG and it's just about impossible to do so because if they don't ragequit after the first stock, they leave the instant the match is over no matter how close the match was. I've been insulted 8 or so times today and I just started playing like 30 minutes ago. The Diddy hate is too real.
Oh lawd
Kay you host

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'd still 100% it cuz OCD.
Games like Gears and such I can't 100% cause (well at the time, I doubt after 3 years it has anymore) it had DLC in the future of course.

i actually really like marth in smash 4, even though most people dont like him anymore because of his nerfs. dorf is still fun tho so what?
Ganondorf in this game is fine, but he isn't as solid as Melee Dorf (who has high tier iirc)

OH, the PS4 finally gets its legit first "good" game. Bloodborne seems to be really good according to people and critics.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Ganondorf in this game is fine, but he isn't as solid as Melee Dorf (who has high tier iirc)

OH, the PS4 finally gets its legit first "good" game. Bloodborne seems to be really good according to people and critics.
lol ps4

i know smash bros is console, but ill always be pc gamer. im not sure if i even touched an xbox one or ps4.

Pc master race :troll:

I might the PS4 just because of Uncharted 4. I trust Naughty Dog when it comes to anything.

And yes. PC master race. GTA V PC~

The only FPS I grew to like. CoD was great until they decided to nerf pistols in MW2. Now it sucks.

And NO, Metroid Prime was more than just an FPS :mad: so it isn't considered as one

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So some select individuals in my region's Facebook group are actually taking my banning post seriously.

"wtf just play the game"
"this thread is cancer"
"why Zelda and not Diddy lol"

MFW

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
So some select individuals in my region's Facebook group are actually taking my banning post seriously.

"wtf just play the game"
"this thread is cancer"

MFW
These people be all like

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
is gaming watch viable? he seems like he is, and hes fun to play, but i dont see much of him in... "pro play"

Soul.

"wtf just play the game"
"this thread is cancer"

MFW
wow look at that ******* fur
so realistic

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
****ed up the chance to tell the guy I liked him (won't see him til the end of April)

If anyone needs me I'll be crying to even more emo/skramz than before (Your Lie In April as well, ****'s good)

Edit: forgot /deardiary

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
****ed up the chance to tell the guy I liked him (won't see him til the end of April)

If anyone needs me I'll be crying to even more emo/skramz than before (Your Lie In April as well, ****'s good)
OMG THE BAN•ZELDA SIGNATURES ARE REAL. You and Cenizas, who will be next? :^)

Suggesting that we should all visit a thread with such a lovely signature in hand~ :happysheep:

AND YOUR LIE IN APRIL IS BEAUTIFUL ISN'T IT!?!?!

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
You should learn G&W so if you ever lose a match in a tourney against someone insanely good, you can spam Side B and hope you win.

That's my strategy at least.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
OMG THE BAN•ZELDA SIGNATURES ARE REAL. You and Cenizas, who will be next? :^)

Suggesting that we should all visit a thread with such a lovely signature in hand~ :happysheep:

AND YOUR LIE IN APRIL IS BEAUTIFUL ISN'T IT!?!?!
20SassSass is real yo!

IT QUITE IS THE ART IS GORGEOUS THE MUSIC IS GORGEOUS & BLONDE GURL IS AWESOME YEA BUT I KNOW I WILL CRY BUCKETS SOONISH BECAUSE THAT **** HAPPENS ;_;

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
20SassSass is real yo!

IT QUITE IS THE ART IS GORGEOUS THE MUSIC IS GORGEOUS & BLONDE GURL IS AWESOME YEA BUT I KNOW I WILL CRY BUCKETS SOONISH BECAUSE THAT **** HAPPENS ;_;
20SassSass
20SassSass
20SassSass
20SassSass
Evens bruh

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Classic Controller Pro master race. Has usable shoulder buttons lol