• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Characters I would buff:
Kirby
pls no

Buffing Kirby could end so badly. One little change could ruin the character altogether due to how oddly his moves fit in with each other. The only thing they can really change that won't break the character altogether is his movement speed and U-Smash because U-Smash is stupid jank that needs to be fixed.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
pls no

Buffing Kirby could end so badly. One little change could ruin the character altogether due to how oddly his moves fit in with each other. The only thing they can really change that won't break the character altogether is his movement speed and U-Smash because U-Smash is stupid jank that needs to be fixed.
You should be able to combo into throws easier
Bthrow buffs when
kirby's brawl hammer when

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
As big, fast, and powerful as Mega Man's bair is, I'm not offended by it being so good in those aspects considering its end lag and no autocancel from a shorthop.

It really shouldn't bother me considering the characters I play, but Mega Man's lack of sh autocancels saddens me in general.

Soul.

Kirby would be better if they:
- Fthrow uair pls come back
- Brawl Hammer. Hammer Bash (second hit) doesn't semi-spike
- 64 utilt

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Kirby would be better if they:
- Let me take Monado Arts into every game
- Let me take Pocket into every game
- Let me take Charge Shot into every game

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Characters I would nerf:

Diddy
Sheik
Sonic
ZSS
Rosalina
Villager's EBT strat (dun care if it's beatable, it's unfun)

Characters I would buff:
Samus
Robin
Link
Kirby
Falco
Marcina (More Lucina than Marth)
Man, **** nerfing Rosalina. Buff her the way she was except makes her a stronger, faster version of Ganondorf. That way, she'll be completely "broken" :p

Latte

Smash Ace
The amount of "looking for a gf" posts on Miiverse is staggering.

..What's even even more staggering is the amount of "me!" replies on said posts.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
As big, fast, and powerful as Mega Man's bair is, I'm not offended by it being so good in those aspects considering its end lag and no autocancel from a shorthop.

It really shouldn't bother me considering the characters I play, but Mega Man's lack of sh autocancels saddens me in general.
Nair autocancels off SH. And by autocancels, I mean ends.

But yeah, it's partially why I think aggro mega man is so weird.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
:4falcon:

Falcon just has really good movement speed and it's hard to counterplay his dash grab in lag. He'd certainly like some platforms to help his disadvantaged state though. It feels like FD would be one of his best stages, @ Space Stranger Space Stranger confirm or deny
Late but this is all true. Removing obvious disadvantages (*cough* spacing *cough*), FD stages allows him to have an advantage over his opponents. Platforms are my more preferred route for :4falcon:, though.

NairWizard

Somewhere
Heavy Rosalina would be obscenely overpowered.

Luma's knockback scales too well with Rage. Random up-tilts would end your stock from a 180% Rosalina.

Besides, Luma breaks many combos, so being combo food is OK.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I should learn to play Rosalina. I like her, but i'm insanely bad with her.

Maybe I don't grab enough. I'm not a grabber.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I don't think Luma's "normal" kill power needs nerfing, but I definitely wouldn't complain if base knockback on Luma's attacks were lowered with knockback growth adjusted to compensate. Being able to die from a frame 3 utilt at 0% because Rosalina had rage and you were charging a smash is undeniably dumb.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Heavy Rosalina would be obscenely overpowered.

Luma's knockback scales too well with Rage. Random up-tilts would end your stock from a 180% Rosalina.

Besides, Luma breaks many combos, so being combo food is OK.
Truth. I didn't account for rage since Rosie usually doesn't have the chance to use it against me. But you're right, Luma scales too strongly with rage, so letting her live longer would be pretty insane.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Thanks for all the responses! Heavy Rosa seems really ridiculous. Part of me is okay with that though.

Also buff Robin pls/thank you

Last edited:

Kana

Smash Rookie
So I joined the site to see if I could get some tips to using Zelda more effectively....

Not sure if that's everyone else's reason for being here though given the conversations. XD

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'm thinking about buying pikmin 3. What are your opinion if you have the game?
AMAZING. YES. Was the #1 reason why I bought a Wii U.

Then Smash came along... but it's a close second. It's amazingly beautiful, clever, with a great amount of difficulty. Especially if you decide to attempt speed runs. 9 day no-glitch 100% fruit run is my pride and joy. Although I'm currently trying to do it again because I saved over the file so that my sister could play. I'm having a lot of trouble on day 2, which is one of the easier days to optimize. :/

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'M ON SPRING BREAK NOW

YES! :4falcon:

I think Project M Zelda should be a dlc for Zelda mains only.
Brawl Zelda for dlc please. If she was ported over to the game she'd be the best Zelda we've had yet

Btw Macchi, I'm unlocking Rosalina's Luma Warp and Shooting Star Bit rn so just tell me when you're ready to do some test matches

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
So I joined the site to see if I could get some tips to using Zelda more effectively....

Not sure if that's everyone else's reason for being here though given the conversations. XD
Here is the agora of smashboard. Many players gather to talk about politics, or think about ways to end the economic crisis. Very serious.
In the zelda forum you will find other threads more dedicated to zelda's metagame. And there is the competitive forum where you can ask about the game in general.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
While I'm here, I have a question about Zelda: Is it me or does Zelda's Down Tilt clank with a lot Smash attacks?

I managed to block Yoshi's F-Smash and Link's Up Smash with Down Tilt... And they both were behind me.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Is Super Smash Flash 2 a good game? Could be fun to devote a bit of time in to as an extra Smash game.

Top Bottom